edited May 2013
    Updated to version 2.2
    http://starfish1.co.uk/chart2.jpg

Addition of Mirror Qin Raptor
    Addition of Tal Shiar lock box ships
    Correction to price of B'rel Retrofit
    Correction to turn rate of Kamarag vessels
    Mirror Vorcha acquisition update

As usual, any errors, please let me know.

The only thing I am not sure about is the Birok variant of the Qin and whether it was only unlocked in the fleet version, but I seemed to be able to use it on my Mirror Qin. If anyone has the specifics I will amend or update as necessary.

I hope to add the other ships in the lower tiers over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for your patience. :)
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only thing I am not sure about is the Birok variant of the Qin and whether it was only unlocked in the fleet version, but I seemed to be able to use it on my Mirror Qin. If anyone has the specifics I will amend or update as necessary.

Judging from the SpiderMitch's chart, the fact that the Mirror Qin can use it (without any other Qin version bought) and the fact that all other 'free' KDF ships have a free costume variation, the Birok should be available for free for any Qin raptor ship and its derivatives.

(One exception there is the Vor'cha, that however has another variation - Vor'Kang - available a Tier lower, and in the C-Store, unlike the others.)

Can't prove it without owning the regular Qin, but all would point to it. (And I'm not getting a regular Qin, no way.)

EDIT: I completely forgot about Tribble. I'll check the Qin there and get back.

EDIT 2: Well, the Birok is sure available on the prime universe Qin. (It still charged me 750 Zen like for any other change because of the ship tailor bug. lol)
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    toiva wrote: »
    EDIT: I completely forgot about Tribble. I'll check the Qin there and get back.

EDIT 2: Well, the Birok is sure available on the prime universe Qin. (It still charged me 750 Zen like for any other change because of the ship tailor bug. lol)

Thanks so much for confirming this. It is very much appreciated. :D

I have to say, I really like the Birok design, and I am not into Klingon ships at all. :o
    edited June 2013
    Updated to version 3.0

Now includes all the Klingon playable vessels
    Updated the battle cloak icons to match that of the Romulan chart

I'm not really a KDF player, so if you notice anything wrong, please let me know so I can fix it. I'm a little unsure about the free ship tokens.

Thanks again for all your support.

Hope this is useful. :)
  • zarxidejackozarxidejacko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice ! Thank you :)
    2010 is my join date.
    edited June 2013
    Updated to version 3.0
    I'm not really a KDF player, so if you notice anything wrong, please let me know so I can fix it. I'm a little unsure about the free ship tokens.

Seems fine except for the Lt. Commander ships: The three dil ships are also free with the rank up token (Quldun, Somraw and K'tanco).

Other than that, thanks for completing the charts. ;)
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.

• suricattasuricatta Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looks great Starfish, good luck keeping it updated, I totally appreciate the ammount of work required for these charts!
    edited June 2013
    suricatta wrote: »
    Looks great Starfish, good luck keeping it updated, I totally appreciate the ammount of work required for these charts!

Thanks for that. :)
    Seems fine except for the Lt. Commander ships: The three dil ships are also free with the rank up token (Quldun, Somraw and K'tanco).

Other than that, thanks for completing the charts. ;)

Ah... The token text was originally in there, but last week I saw a thread where someone said there was no Lt. Commander token, and it was a specific mission that gives you a free ship... so I took the text out.

If it's the same as the other ranks then I will add the text back in, though I will probably wait till the weekend so I can add the new Corvette at the same time.

Many thanks. :)
    Nice ! Thank you :)

You're welcome.
    edited June 2013
    Ah... The token text was originally in there, but last week I saw a thread where someone said there was no Lt. Commander token, and it was a specific mission that gives you a free ship... so I took the text out.

If it's the same as the other ranks then I will add the text back in, though I will probably wait till the weekend so I can add the new Corvette at the same time.

Many thanks. :)

Afaik it's the same as the Romulan way of gaining a Tier 2 ship, only they don't have much of a choice (Dhelan is the only free/dil ship to get at that rank) while KDF has this choice of three classes of ships already.

edited June 2013
    Afaik it's the same as the Romulan way of gaining a Tier 2 ship, only they don't have much of a choice (Dhelan is the only free/dil ship to get at that rank) while KDF has this choice of three classes of ships already.

Fantastic. Thanks. :)
    edited June 2013
    Updated to version 3.1

Added the Risian Corvette
    Updated the token text for the Lt. Commander ships

Any issues, please let me know :)
    edited August 2013
    Don't forget to add the Suliban Cell ship on this KDF chart as well, when you update it with the Elachi ships.

Well, you got quite something to do (and more ships are always coming), happy editing! ;)

edited August 2013
    Updated to version 3.2

Added the Elachi Ships
    Updated the text for the Mirror Qin Heavy Raptor
    Updated the graphics for the Risian Corvette
    Added the Suliban Cell Ship

Any issues, please let me know :)
    Don't forget to add the Suliban Cell ship on this KDF chart as well, when you update it with the Elachi ships.

Well, you got quite something to do (and more ships are always coming), happy editing! ;)

Absolutely. I hadn't forgotten. :)

If anyone has seen the Federation Ship Chart thread, you will probably know I am considering amalgamating the three threads into one new one. If you use this chart do you think that's a good idea, and where on the Forum do you think would be best for it?

I am open to suggestions. :)

Regards,
    Starfish1

PS. I have re-uploaded the KDF and Fed charts so the mistake with the Monbosh BOFF layout is now fixed. Sorry to anyone who uploaded it straight away and got the mistake. You will need to upload it again. I'm so sorry.

I'm going to fix the Rommy one just now.
    edited August 2013
    Absolutely. I hadn't forgotten. :)
    All is well then. ;)
    If anyone has seen the Federation Ship Chart thread, you will probably know I am considering amalgamating the three threads into one new one. If you use this chart do you think that's a good idea, and where on the Forum do you think would be best for it?

I am open to suggestions. :)

Regards,
    Starfish1

Unless updating 3 threads is too taxing on you, I prefer keeping them. It's easier to keep track of individual changes on either of the charts.

• takeshi6takeshi6 Member Posts: 752 Arc User
    edited August 2013

I'd keep them separate--a bit easier to keep track of them this way. :D
    76561198160276582.png
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is may be a "no duh" thing, but if you keep separate threads, I'd add a link at the bottom of each OP cross-linking them to each other.

At the bottom of the Fed OP have something like:

Please visit my Klingon and Romulan ship charts.

(The underlined words linked, of course.)

Thanks again Starfish, keep up the awesome work!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the feedback and suggestions everyone.

Very much appreciated. :)
    edited October 2013
    Updated to version 3.3

Updated appropriate cross faction and Klingon ships with the new Advanced Comm Array icons. Due to lack of space, I have resorted to putting them on the frame itself. I have taken the liberty of colour coding the icons to aid in distinguishing them at a glance.

I have also updated the Frame Guide for the new icons.

Hope it helps. :)

Any issues, let me know.

Regards,
    Starfish1
  • mowghtamowghta Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for this Klingon's chart.

What a nice work
    vAZ8lHW.png

edited October 2013
    mowghta wrote: »
    Thanks for this Klingon's chart.

What a nice work

You're welcome. :)

Hope it helps you when you need or want to change ships.
    edited November 2013
    Updated to version 3.4

Added the Obelisk Carriers

Any issues or corrections, let me know. :)

Regards,
    Starfish1
  • korfi2go#5083 korfi2go Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I noticed two things:
    You listed the Klingon temporal ships as Lt.Gen., however I am pretty sure they are actually available at lvl. 40.

Also The B'rel Retrofit and the Kar'Fi Carrier are available for free through the Vet. reward token.
    wivvEzf.png
    Always welcoming new Members. Check us out here!
    edited November 2013
    Just a random remark:

The Mirror Vo'quv wasn't available from the Tholian Lockbox, but from the Dominion one. I guess now's the right moment to change it as you add it's availability in the Voth lockbox as well.

edited November 2013
    Superb... thanks guys. :)

I'm updating the Klingon and Romulan charts this weekend. The Voth ships are already on the Federation chart if you want to see them before then, I just didn't get chance to update all three charts on Season 8 launch day.
    edited November 2013
    Updated to version 3.5

Temporal ships moved to the correct tier
    Added additional Lt Gen Kar'fi and B'rel acquisition text
    Added both Voth Lock box ships
    Updated the Obelisk to show all the rewards from Sphere of Influence
    Corrected Mirror Vo'quv acquisition details

Fleet Spire vessels to follow

Regards,
    Starfish1
  • this1isavailablethis1isavailable Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello, thanks for the chart.

Now 2 things :
    1) I'm 100% sure the fleet kamarag actually has 30 inertia and not 25 (it is the ship i use, if you need a screenshot i can provide one :D).
    2) The kar'fi shows a turn rate of 7 in the zen store and 8 in the shipyard. When i tested it, it had more turn rate than a marauder peanut cruiser in the same conditions so i suppose 8 is the correct value.
    edited November 2013

Now 2 things :
    1) I'm 100% sure the fleet kamarag actually has 30 inertia and not 25 (it is the ship i use, if you need a screenshot i can provide one :D).
    2) The kar'fi shows a turn rate of 7 in the zen store and 8 in the shipyard. When i tested it, it had more turn rate than a marauder peanut cruiser in the same conditions so i suppose 8 is the correct value.

Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

I'll get those amended in the next update. :)
    edited November 2013

Now 2 things :

Surprisingly, both points are correct.

It seems all kamarags have had their inertia upped to 30 (checked the Tier 5 retrofit).

Also, I've checked the turn rates of the Marauder, Regent and Kar'fi. With the same basic Mk X engine, same skill in thrusters and same eng power, the Kar'fi indeed has a higher turn rate than the other 2. So it was apparently upped to 8 as the shipyard states.

Some nice changes brought with Season 8 for the KDF. :D (Now if only they updated the C-Store descriptions, I'm quite sure there are mistakes years old already despite bug reports.)

• bronbron Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is the site down? I just downloaded the SF chart, and now both KDF and Rom can't be found.

EDIT: Nevermind. Must have been a momentary server hiccup.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
    edited December 2013
    Updated to version 3.6

Added Mogh Battle Cruiser and Fleet Mogh Battle Cruiser
    Added Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider
    Updated Breen Chel Grett Warship
    Added Fleet Kar'fi to tier 3
    Added Fleet Peghqu' to tier 2
    Corrected Kar'fi turn rate (thanks this1isavailable and tovia) :)
    Corrected Kamarag inertia (thanks again)
    Re-organised cross faction vessels into a more sensible order (grouping factions together)
    Added Fleet Holdings legend
    Updated Kar'fi image to a better quality screenshot
    Updated rewards text for Obelisk Carrier

Fleet Obelisk to follow when I know the price/requirement.

Regards,
    Starfish1