test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Accolade List

Comments

• tylermaxwelltylermaxwell Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Saurophobe has nothing to do with those dreadnaughts. Head up to the right side of the contested zone. Approximately halfway between mid and top of map. There will be a small group of ships spawning there. Among them one of the 10 named ships you need to kill for that accolade. When you've killed one group, another will spawn immediately. After 4-5 spawns there will be a short pause of 1-2 minutes before they start to spawn again. There's always a random named ship but after an hour or so you should have them all.

About the miniboss I can't really give you any clear answer. I had no problem running into him and he was visible from far away because of the map being very open there. I think his name was General Elknar or similar.

Found the City mini-boss finally! An absurdly tall mecha named Inquisitor Dran I think. He was off in a corner in the rightmost capture point, but since this is only the first time I've seen him I'm not sure if this is a pattern. He went down easy (mines are your friend). :D

Didn't know that "Saurophobe" was something else entirely; haven't encountered those ships yet but I think I've found the spawn point you described. Thanks a bunch for the help!

Edit: Defeated a battleship, and "Saurophobe" is now In-Progress. I was wondering why I couldn't find it in the list before when I was taking down dreadnoughts; now I know that dreadnoughts ≠ battleships. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I got the mecha miniboss to fly from one walkway to another by argoing it :D.
  • godimasgodimas Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For the wants to hunt acco... is there a specific mission that I need to pick up to get it, or is it just for killing 60+ voth in the ground battlezone during one round?
  • ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As I understand it, you must pick up mission from Arnold, where you kill the Voths - maximum reward is for killing 60+ Voths during 5 minutes.

Well I manage to obtain this accolade way after 5min timer was gone (and even mission was completed at Arnold), so its possibly bugged... :cool:

EDIT: The mission name is Defeat Voth in the Battlezone.
    izNBNFT.jpg
    edited November 2013
    I figured it was him, but when I go talk to him, all he has for me is a daily... wonder what im missing >.< Have all the other accos already. This is the last one!
  • therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Each time you pick up a mission from him and finish it, a new one will unlock. I think the one you need is the fourth and last one.
    edited November 2013
    AHHHHH, awesome. That was the bit I was missing. Thanks!
  • atodliesloeniatodliesloeni Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bumpin'.

Contested zone? where?
  • smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bumpin'.

Contested zone? where?
    I think I got it in Alied zone.
    Saurophobe (...) Head up to the right side of the contested zone. Approximately halfway between mid and top of map.
    Can you be more specific? I think I'm in the right position but nothing spawns here.

I'm in Industrial Zone, north-east of Control Tower. There are three jobs:
    - Shutdown Swarmer Production
    - Shut Down Force Fields
    - Disrupt Voth Supply Chain
    I'm waiting near "Shut Down Force Fields" task. Is that correct position?

Edit: Ok, I got it. I had to move close to the right edge of the map.
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • ijimithyijimithy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for this, I will learn this and get my fleet mates to see it too since it'll make grinding much easier :) If your ever in Zone and looking for a group look for Omega Primary/Omega Primary Brotherhood and we'll invite ya to a team since team play is fun ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Drama, No Fuss, Just good old fashioned pew pew!
  • notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    fabnpgx wrote: »
    Oh, that's great! ...Except I can't seem to get a larger copy and the preview version is too small (can't read the text). If I click the magnifying glass I just get the same resolution/size.

Have you a larger version, please?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    edited November 2013
    Have you a larger version, please?
    There is a larger version... Just look for a small magnifying glass at the right bottom edge of image. Click it once to see another thumbnail with another magnifying glass, click it and you'll see full size image.

Edit: ...or click here: http://i.imgur.com/ACkq0LX.png
    I uploaded that image to another website...
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you so much for reposting that Smiecho! I did press the mag glass button on the other site and for whatever reason it just popped up with the same (small) pic. But the Imgur link (I love Imgur) was perfect. Again, thanks for the repost.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • mlshadowmlshadow Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi,

OK, apparently im to dumb. I dont get it: How can i get the Inspired accolade? I have to fly through the spire in the contested zone and in the allied zone (the voth zone will surely come in a future mission).
    The spire is the main arch in each zone, isn't it? I fly through this arch in the allied zone, back and forward, i fly around it, i fly on the top - but nothing happens. What is wrong? :confused:
    A hint would be apreciated, thank you!
    edited November 2013
    Unless there's a map out there that has an actual X the best I can suggest is flying relatively south of the spire as it appears on your map. Try flying specifically below the actual struts on the map and you might get lucky.

We can't access Voth zone yet so this accolade is in-completable at the moment.
  • mlshadowmlshadow Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    it worked... i just flew a little bit more to the south. Great!:)
  • mooh34mooh34 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is a list of the those I've confirmed work or do not work, still a few left but been busy. I'll try and find the time to add in the details and ones I've confirmed (some look to have been added after my last tribble test).

Events:
    Saurophobe

Exploration:
    Bumpin'
    The Four Towers

(Presumed removed):
    Tour the Contested Zone
    Radiant
    Out of Order

General Accolades:
    Welcome to the Dyson Sphere
    Need for Device Speed
    Dyson Joint Command Tier 1-5

(Presume works once Voth Zone is open):
    Inspired

(Presumed removed):
    The Good Samaritan
    Spyhunter

General:
    (Presumed removed):
    Pathfinder

Kill:
    Dino Hunter
    Dino Demolisher
    Extinction Event
    Doctrinal Differences
    Apocryphal Doctrine
    Heretical Doctrine
    Explore the Battlezone
    Conquered the Commander
    Dinosaur Halted
    Mechanised Menace
    Downed the Rex
    Very Clever
    More mini than Boss
    Unusual Opponent
    Wants to Hunt
    Swarmed the Swarmer

Lore:
    Voth Cultural Expert
    Testing the Limits
    Awaiting the Return
    Searched for the Truth
    Dyson Sphere Researcher

(Presumed Removed):
    Scientific Methods
    Download Research Report 1-12

SOTO:
    Dyson Sphere Command Agent

So anyone know how to get the "Dyson Sphere Command Agent" accolade? What're you supposed to do for that anyway?
  • phyrexianherophyrexianhero Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    mooh34 wrote: »
    So anyone know how to get the "Dyson Sphere Command Agent" accolade? What're you supposed to do for that anyway?

I imagine its get the full costume from the Dyson reputation system, similar to MACO or Klingon Honor Guard.
    Playing since January 2010. STOwiki administrator. Accolade hunter.
    My STOwiki page | Reachable in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Fed Armada: Section 31 (level 730, 2700+ members)
    KDF Armada: Klingon Intelligence (level 699, 2100+ members)
    edited November 2013
    I imagine its get the full costume from the Dyson reputation system, similar to MACO or Klingon Honor Guard.
    Indeed. You'll get parts of that set on tiers 1, 3 and 5 of Dyson Reputation.
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • mdwgardiner1701mdwgardiner1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm looking for some accolade hunting help! I have some of these accolades on various characters, but can't figure out how or where I got them.

The Four Towers - Fight for each of the towers and capture each?

Explorer of the Battlezone - I'm assuming I have to visit each CAPTURED point in the battlezone?

Voth Cultural Expert
    Testing the Limits
    Awaiting the Return
    Searched for the Truth
    Dyson Sphere Researcher

I'm having trouble getting all these across toons. Are the crates/consoles randomized?

I'm finding the accolade hunting fun, but there doesn't seem to be a great way to track what things you've scanned, visited or captured in the logs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Inner Circle / Special Circumstances
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Korvak, Raketh, Xedar, Zidow
    Decis, Vesok
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2013
    I'm looking for some accolade hunting help! I have some of these accolades on various characters, but can't figure out how or where I got them.

The Four Towers - Fight for each of the towers and capture each?

Explorer of the Battlezone - I'm assuming I have to visit each CAPTURED point in the battlezone?

Voth Cultural Expert
    Testing the Limits
    Awaiting the Return
    Searched for the Truth
    Dyson Sphere Researcher

I'm having trouble getting all these across toons. Are the crates/consoles randomized?

I'm finding the accolade hunting fun, but there doesn't seem to be a great way to track what things you've scanned, visited or captured in the logs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The crates/consoles are not randomized but the outskirts consoles might not be working as expected.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lucho80 wrote: »
    The crates/consoles are not randomized but the outskirts consoles might not be working as expected.

Can't find the console in the eastern artillery section for the park and the console for the eastern voth encampment in the park appears to be bugged. I either get a message saying that need to activate the generators or I can't interact with it. Possible that only one person can interact with the console per session, but that is a really bad design feature if that is the case.
    edited December 2013
    starkaos wrote: »
    the console for the eastern voth encampment in the park appears to be bugged. I either get a message saying that need to activate the generators or I can't interact with it. Possible that only one person can interact with the console per session, but that is a really bad design feature if that is the case.
    All consoles are active only after capturing the sections of the map they are placed in. Make sure the area surrounding the console is marked blue rather than red. I'm pretty sure many players can interact with console in one session.

However... A bug is also a possible explanation. :/
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah I assumed that was the case, but I went to capture the section and when I came back, I couldn't interact with it. The console popped out of the ground, but no way to interact with it. The consoles should always be interactable and give the conquer section message or give the message for accolade progression.
    edited December 2013
    Caches can only be opened by capturing the area they belong to (this is mentioned if you try/fail to open one in an uncaptured zone).

Consoles can only be opened when the generator zones are captured which is also explained if you try to access one. I'm not 100% sure if it matters whether or not the zone with the console in is captured (that bit of information got forgotten once the accolade was achieved). Sometimes one is interactive BEFORE the generators are captured and not AFTER.

Park and city have 3 consoles which if all accessed complete the accolade it seems but Outskirts I only often 2. I completed this accolade by changing zones and revisiting one of the ones I'd already scanned until one of them let me scan a 3rd time.
  • therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    4 new accolade found so far in this year's Winter Event (actually they're all in the Winter Invasion PvE mission):

Gingerhelper - Helped Ten Gingerbread People
    Nibbler - Collect Ten Candies on the Winter Invasion Map
    Abominable Behavior - Defeat Yeti (he's in the cave at the bottom of Winter Invasion map)
    Holiday Chef - Create all of the Holiday Foods by completing Recipe Missions
    (There are 16 food types and you may find a recipe to a random one in a present on the WI map. I also noticed they start to pop up on Exchange.)
  • phyrexianherophyrexianhero Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    4 new accolade found so far in this year's Winter Event (actually they're all in the Winter Invasion PvE mission):

Gingerhelper - Helped Ten Gingerbread People
    Nibbler - Collect Ten Candies on the Winter Invasion Map
    Abominable Behavior - Defeat Yeti (he's in the cave at the bottom of Winter Invasion map)
    (There are 16 food types and you may find a recipe to a random one in a present on the WI map. I also noticed they start to pop up on Exchange.)

Kudos on the good work!
    Playing since January 2010. STOwiki administrator. Accolade hunter.
    My STOwiki page | Reachable in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Fed Armada: Section 31 (level 730, 2700+ members)
    KDF Armada: Klingon Intelligence (level 699, 2100+ members)
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I'm gonna assume these are doff missions?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010