What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Accolade List

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We almost forgot to mention the changes to the Accolades with the revision.

Lost Accolades:

Task Force Hippocrates - Mended Wing (Saving the U.S.S. Eagle)

War is Good for Business - Gold-Pressed Goodies, Airing Dirty Laundry, Getting to the Route of Things, Lending a Helping Scan.

New Accolades:

Ultimate Klingon - Air Supply (Saving the Scientist)

Hacking a way through the Nebula (Stop the Signal)

The Combination to the Luggage (Bomari)

??? - Task Force Hippcocrates (Inside the Vulcan Research Station)
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    tyraidd wrote: »

The Combination to the Luggage (Bomari)

LOL SPACEBALLS REFERENCE

That made my day, i gotta go get it now.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    taya4svktaya4svk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    -- Shadow Hugger 10p - Avoid being burnt by the sun while activating safety protocols in, ?A Step Between Stars.--

So how does one get into the room? I managed to get it once, but died and cant seem to make right choices now to get in again..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    After killing swarmers there are two doors:
    - left/north - leading to "sun room"
    - right/east - to console room

Only one door is opened but it seems it's random which one.
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • Options
    ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    smiecho wrote: »
    There are rumours about accolade for letting Tuvok die. Can you confirm that?

I stepped aside and let him fight but somehow he managed to survive everytime. Oh... I miss "friendly fire". :)

I let him die so far nothing. But I'm only halfway in mission.

EDIT: Nope, nothing.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    taya4svk wrote: »
    -- Shadow Hugger 10p - Avoid being burnt by the sun while activating safety protocols in, ?A Step Between Stars.--

So how does one get into the room? I managed to get it once, but died and cant seem to make right choices now to get in again..

Random... totally. Manage to get there only once with two identical playthroughs.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    taya4svktaya4svk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Random... totally. Manage to get there only once with two identical playthroughs.

Thanks for the info. But then its just, meh.. But in the end I got in, now Im trying for the "Efficient Swarmer Exterminator".. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ilanisilanis Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hacking a way through the Nebula (Stop the Signal)

That was an accolade for "Hide and Seek" episode, is it a new with the same name ?
    The Combination to the Luggage

That's only the tactical one, someone knows what science and engineering accolades are ?
  • Options
    captinjacksparowcaptinjacksparow Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ilanis wrote: »
    That was an accolade for "Hide and Seek" episode, is it a new with the same name ?

That's only the tactical one, someone knows what science and engineering accolades are ?

Yeah, it was already in the mission... I'm not sure if they added a new one to Stop the Signal under the same name...

And from what I understand, one mission has only a tactical optional, one only has an engineering optional and one only has a science optional.
  • Options
    therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I updated my original post with the ones we found today. Checklist is updated too.
  • Options
    smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I updated my original post with the ones we found today. Checklist is updated too.
    Wonderful job, Fluffy!
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Finally, Shadow Hugger is mine! From seven plays only twice I could get to the sunlight room.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hmm, played Stranded in Space again and get my tactical accolade again, but it looked like I done it for the first time... My Plays Well With Others accolade is gone. :confused:
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is getting to the sun shade, shadow hugger accolade room really random? I've played the mission almost 17 times, and only got in once.... highly annoying if it's random, and an accolade is associated with it.
  • Options
    fabnpgxfabnpgx Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It is really annoying. Played FE over 10 times and had swarmers room only 3 times. To get to "the doors points" takes almost 10 minutes and is f*** boring. Damn accos...
  • Options
    aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It always closes on me as I approach the door.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Looks like Cleaning up Their Mess is gone too! The dead body of scientist isn't where it always was.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Looks like Cleaning up Their Mess is gone too! The dead body of scientist isn't where it always was.
    They moved the body outside the building. The accolade is still there. I tested with a fresh toon.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    They moved the body outside the building. The accolade is still there. I tested with a fresh toon.

Thanks for correction.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Is there a science specific accolade in Secret Orders? There's a new dialogue with science-only option in the first moments of this mission.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    panterusdenpanterusden Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As to the Efficient Swarmer Exterminator and the Shadow Hugger accolades. My testing has shown that the door that opens, either the sunroom or the room that Cooper works on the console, is the door you are closest to when fighting the swarmers in the lalarge chamber before the fork.
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    As to the Efficient Swarmer Exterminator and the Shadow Hugger accolades. My testing has shown that the door that opens, either the sunroom or the room that Cooper works on the console, is the door you are closest to when fighting the swarmers in the lalarge chamber before the fork.
    Well, I tried it once, hugged the left side of the swarmer room and I did get the Sun Room (which I needed), so thanks! :)

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    bds007bds007 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2014

I could be wrong, but I have twice tried being next to the left door (sunroom) and had the right door open. I don't believe that is the trick.
  • Options
    cabalsvk1cabalsvk1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I tried about 25 times the mission and each time opened the left door. Swarmer room opened one time :(
  • Options
    kel1restkel1rest Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is there a science specific accolade in Secret Orders? There's a new dialogue with science-only option in the first moments of this mission.

Not that I've been able to find. There's certainly sci specific text, but no accolade popped up. Maybe it's another broken accolade but I think it's probably just a neat dialogue branch.

Definitely not this. I tried a lot this morning. Actually got into the right room about 40% of the time, but appeared to be a completely random occurrence.
  • Options
    captainiwwcaptainiww Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi @ All

is there something special to do the room for
    efficient swarmer exterminator under 60 sec ??

FOUND THE FAULTS, dont use 2nd firemode, and allways look for a free fireline !!

i tried it a lot of times, but dont get the accolade.

thx for any help

iww
  • Options
    legatxlegatx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hallo

efficient swarmer exterminator:

I have now tried it 10 times and beat it just is not there perhaps one can explain again exactly how man has to do it please.

THX
    edited February 2014
    legatx wrote: »
    efficient swarmer exterminator:

I have now tried it 10 times and beat it just is not there perhaps one can explain again exactly how man has to do it please.
    It's hard. I know.

First you have to get to the right room. Getting there takes 10 minutes and the result (going left or right) seems completely random. You have to be lucky.

If you get to the right room you'll have to be as quick, accurate and efficient as possible. Don't run in Shooter Mode (RPG Mode is better because you always hit target). If you're engineer like me use mortars, turrents and execomps. Shard and secure team help a lot - use them if you can. Take powerful weapon. Full Auto Rifle is the best choice for me.

And keep trying.
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • Options
    captainiwwcaptainiww Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello @ All

Is it right, that at the 12 remastered FED Missions

are 4 new Accos can be found ??!!

thx

IWW
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    captainiww wrote: »
    Is it right, that at the 12 remastered FED Missions
    are 4 new Accos can be found ??!!
    To the best of my knowledge, yes. @dukedom, @admiral_mikey and I played through all the revamped missions during a marathon session of several hours. We used 5 clients for all mission but replayed some with 4, 3 or even 2 clients when we felt something was bugged (which was the case with "Crystal Catalyst") and we only found 4 new accolades. There was several more class specific objectives in the missions, especially science ones, that we couldn't get to trigger any accolades at all. We don't know if this is working as intended but so far nobody else has reported any other accolades.