test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will Patrick Stewart ever Make an Appearance in STO ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    mirrorshatnermirrorshatner Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wouldn't he be kinda ...dead by now in the ST universe?. At the very least retired. He was pretty much a older captain and STO takes place 30+ years after the Dominion war. He'd have to be around 100 by now in the ST universe lol. I mean Worf was a young man. Maybe Mid 30's, and now hes a old grissled Klingon.

Just can't see what kinda episode Picard would be up for. "Now class back in my day our star ships had to warp up hill, with no shoes, and we played footsy with our fiance on youtube videos..." *quest complete lecture over, collect 300 dilith*

It's Star Trek which means plenty of scope for alternate timelines and realities, e.g. Temporal Ambassador, Past Imperfect
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kirkson2kirkson2 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I d prefer a episode(storyline) that told us what happened to Riker and troi

and have actor who potrayed Riker and Troi
    Klingons smell worse than wookies:D
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's Star Trek which means plenty of scope for alternate timelines and realities, e.g. Temporal Ambassador, Past Imperfect

Not just that, but remember McCoy? He made an appearance in TNG and was supposed to be 130 or something.

Life spans are greatly extended in the 25th century.