What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Episode 'Mine Enemy' still bugged. *Resolved!*

Comments

• Options
    darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here. FED character can't progress past Open Hidden Door stage.
  • Options
    seniorkafeiseniorkafei Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I just hit this bug too. I'm stuck at the same hidden door.
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085 Arc User1
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    cavetroll001cavetroll001 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've run into this issue as well and opened a ticket. Skipping the mission for now.
  • Options
    xenificationxenification Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    waldona wrote: »
    I've tried logging out, quiting the game and restarting. Dropping the quest and restarting. Waiting until after last night's patch. Nothing, the game will not acknowledge that I opened the hidden door.

Very, very disappointing to come back after two years, wanting to do all the episodes and being stopped. They have to at least test/fix the content that they have Featured!

Whoever owns/maintains this game now, hey you! Fix it!

its the same for me. I open the hidden door yet it doesnt progress, just says "open the hidden door" or w/e but it does actually open.

I dont get the cut scene & I can kill all the scientists and defeat that woman but then i cant question her so i still cant progress "manually" in order to force the quest to finish.

there's a similar problem with Colosseum when you need to get the last item when you're out you literally "fall through the floor" and if you turn the flash light on (if you have one) you can see all the terrain mesh blocks that keep you from falling through the floor how ironic lol.

really its so annoying so in order to level up to get to the next quests i need to do those stupid patrols as everything else takes ages lol

im almost tempted to say "this is bob and he's building an army" (shoot me now!)
  • Options
    scaela611scaela611 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    To me it happened the same, I don't get that cut scene, so I don't get the acces codes!
    Please if anyone knows how to get them, or if this bug get fixed, Let us Know!! :)
  • Options
    otherregotherreg Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Still bugged.:(
  • Options
    sgtkokkensgtkokken Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here, very frustration bug indeed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP
  • Options
    jameswatson2090jameswatson2090 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    In the caverns when you use all diplomacy options at rank 3 or higher diplomacy, to talk your way past the guard in the first room, the mission can't be completed. Each time you choose a diplomacy option, some enemies in the next room disappear until there are none left.

As soon as you enter the hallway to the next room after talking your way past the guard, the objective updates to show 'Defeat hostile Romulans 0/1'. The only targetable enemy is the guard you just talked your way past but you can't attack him. When talking to the Romulan Miner all he says is "You may proceed".

The only way to complete the mission at this point is to beam up to your ship, choose to continue, and instead of choosing diplomacy options, fight the Romulan Miner.

This episode has been bugged for months and reported more than once. Why hasn't it been fixed yet? :mad:

I've done this on characters with rank 4 diplomacy just in case that matters. Can't think of any with rank 3 I've done it on so I don't know if it bugs out then.

I'm wondering if the NPC 'Rai' being added with LoR has something to do with this. At rank 4 diplomacy you can talk to her and she will join your crew as a duty officer (blue quality biochemist). She is right behind you when you first beam onto the planet.

-For fed allied romulan republic characters you can get 'Rai' to join your crew at any rank of diplomacy, even rank 0, but for KDF allied romulan it's bugged and it seems you have to have rank 4 marauding before she will join.-

Same, I can't get past the open hidden door bit. It is bugged and i have tried it 6 times.

Very annoying.
    James Watson, Galaxy Defender.
  • Options
    allundrielallundriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Happened to me too. It's nice to have reruns, but it would be nicers if you could actually finish them..
  • Options
    illuminatispyilluminatispy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm having this same issue, the mission will not update the "open hidden door" step. Playing Romulan toon.
  • Options
    lommaxlommax Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yep, can't get past the "Open Hidden Door" objective, even though I've opened and closed the hidden door multiple times, killed the analysts, and gotten Janek down to half strength. What gives, Cryptic/PWE?
  • Options
    mowghtamowghta Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I had the same problem today with my new char Klingon Trill Science.

I never had this problem before but all my chars are tactical.

I skip this mission
    vAZ8lHW.png

• Options
    goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here - no access codes because I can't get the Commander to talk to me. Guess I'll put that character aside until it is fixed. :(
  • Options
    michaelweardenmichaelwearden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Im having the same problem. Setting my Romulan toon aside until the issue is resolved. Will check back on this thread for details.
  • Options
    davidfuentes921davidfuentes921 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i have the same problem the marker doesnt check off :S
  • Options
    malkaevianmalkaevian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have this bug also and this mission worked fine, Pre Dyson sphere.

The door opens but the trigger for the mission doesn't advance and Im stuck opening and closing the door continuously

Even tried re logging and nothing works.

And hey since its a main mission episode you cant drop it or advance any farther into the other episodes. YAY!!!! My game is broken and I can not play any further into any of the story lines.

Hurray for... You devs.

Oh wait, I can skip it now, at least theres that.
  • Options
    snoopdadsnoopdad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    same here please fix
  • Options
    philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    add one more stuck open hidden door. rommie tac offiver
  • Options
    richardcranium63richardcranium63 Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1 for this "Unlock Door/Open Hidden Door" bug.

Cryptic, you did a great job on the new Season 8 content!
    However, you still are doing a lousy job fixing existing bugs & introducing new bugs. I suggest that you invest some time, effort & money on fixing the game as it is before adding any more new content. Until you do, you are not getting any more of my hard earned money.
    RichardCranium63
    Fed/Vulcan: T'jar Voltek Fleet: Section 31
    Fed/Andorian: Lissan Ek'Noor sh'Aqabaa Fleet: Section 31
    KDF/Cardi: K'Im Qah da Sian Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
    KDF/Reman: R'Chras Jonzor Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
  • Options
    tempusdracotempusdraco Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well you get some good stuff plus a few fixes but at the same time you get more bugs and crashes then good stuff and fixes. ive had the same problem with the door except it only took me 2 times to do it pre sphere release to boot. i personally think cyptic's servers isnt able to handle all of us so half of us get screwed with seeing alot of bugs and getting crashes that no one else gets lol
  • Options
    kangsinkangsin Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i am also having trouble with this mission the quest is broken at the bloody hidden door
  • Options
    captainvanahemircaptainvanahemir Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here... I know you guys are overworked fixing all the bugs post season 8 release... but please, please, fix this before the end of the rerun event! Thanks Cryptic! :D
  • Options
    ggg247ggg247 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes, the Hidden Door bug is infuriating. I've done this mission countless times since it was added to the game, and suddenly, it just doesn't work anymore. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    bensisko9bensisko9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here stuck on Hidden Door and no matter how many times I open and close it doesn't work. Can't get rid of it, tried logging, dropping, ect.
  • Options
    nassirisnassiris Member Posts: 111
    edited November 2013
    This bug was first reported on the 8th and it is now the 18th, I've never seen them
    take this long to fix a bug before.
  • Options
    vraedikvraedik Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ...I have the same issue is there i way to skip it and get the next mission in the series?
  • Options
    tryst41tryst41 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    catashe wrote: »
    Don't feel bad.. I can get past the kill the romulan gorups thing but I get stuck on the "Open the hidden door" part... even when I open and close the door nonstop and dropping and getting the quest does absolutely nothing to fix it

That's the problem I have. It's not possible to go past this point so the mission storyline is a bust from this point on.

Since it's not possible to progress any further in the Romulan storyline until this is fixed, I think I'll log off until it is. No point in playing a character if you can't progress.
  • Options
    seniorkafeiseniorkafei Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You should be able to skip the mission if you go into the list of available missions and click the 'skip' button. Then you can come back and do it later.

Though you shouldn't have to... this needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    mossimo70fumossimo70fu Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tryst41 wrote: »
    That's the problem I have. It's not possible to go past this point so the mission storyline is a bust from this point on.

Since it's not possible to progress any further in the Romulan storyline until this is fixed, I think I'll log off until it is. No point in playing a character if you can't progress.

As the poster above indicated, you can skip it and go on with the storyline. That is, if you are high enough level to draw the next mission right away. If not, you'll have to run some nebula missions to grind another level out first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.