test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Episode 'Mine Enemy' still bugged. *Resolved!*

1235»

Comments

• edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    LOL, i dont think they will, not in time i guess. They must be already trying to fix the other thousand bugs that must be more important. So what happens if we cant complete the episode before D day?
  • forchristssakeforchristssake Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    it took me a few times, I droped it, retried, a few times.. but it doesn't register the hidden door as being opened.. it was rather annoying.. I'm new to this game, I figured I would give it a try.. and I like the story.. it is a bummer I can't finish it out.. because of this.. I know I can skip it but, then I miss a portion of the story line! which honestly is really good by the way.. inspite of the graphics are not so great, they are not bad.. just could be better.. and there are quite a few things I still don't understand about it.. I wish I had found it sooner honestly, I just haven't been playing in the MMO world for many years now.. I played EQ when it was new, EQ 2, WOW from the start.. SWG.. and tried a couple others.. like linage.. but, the games just got too much for my computer, and upgrading them every couple years to combat lag.. etc.. I went to college and finished instead just life.. but I seen this on steam, and I figured why not give it a try.. and I guess like any star trek fan, which I use lightly.. I liked the movies, and shows but, I'm not a fanatic.. they were good, and mainly it's about the story plots, etc.. and this is a good story plot... so it rather sucks that it is broken at this point.. I'd rather see what happens, then skip it.. plus the horta pet I miss out on.. :( I hope they fix it..
  • velvetsanityvelvetsanity Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A bug affecting Mine Enemy, Coliseum, and a number of other missions is listed as being fixed in tomorrow's patch! *fingers crossed* :D
This discussion has been closed.