test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Dilithium Reward on Big Dig *Resolved 10/24/13*

darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just finished an instance of Big Dig a few minutes ago, and despite getting first place with its accompanying two pieces of VR gear, I received no dilithium from the event itself. I did get the dilithium from turning in the daily mission. I have gone through the chat logs repeatedly and there is no notification of having received the dilithium that normally accompanies completion of this fleet action. Having asked around in chat, nobody seems aware of any intentional removal of the reward, and at least one other person failed to receive their dilithium reward from Big Dig in the last day.
Post edited by darthwoo on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2013
    It just happened on another alt. This one was a bit late into the round, but I was still there long enough to plant a shield generator around one of the artifacts and to help deal with the final boss, and also long enough to trigger the completion of the daily by getting all the plants too (which is another issue I have with the mission, particularly those cases when all the Romulans/Remans decide to stick around after the end of the mission so that latecomers can't finish in time)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    And that makes three alts out of four with no dilithium, and I wasn't paying attention on the first one so I can't remember if that one got any or not. I made sure to keep track of my before and after dilithium, so it wasn't just an issue of a faulty notification. Apart from the daily reward, I got nothing, despite getting first again on this alt. Another player in this instance confirmed he hadn't gotten any dilithium either, nor had he gotten any on Gorn Minefield.
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yep - this happened to me on multiple toons - on both Big Dig as well as Gorn Minefield Fleet Action
  • Options
    litchy74litchy74 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same with me on the big dig, only a dill reward for the daily mission not for completing the mission. Stealth nerf?
    Where ever you go, there you are.......

Join The Space Invaders,..... Federation and KDF fleets.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Anyone submit an official bug for PWE to ignore?
  • Options
    red01999red01999 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It is unlikely that this is a nerf; based on the in-game reports I've heard, while the dil sounds to be gone from completing the mission itself, the loot reward is only erratically being awarded.

At least, I hope it's a bug. There's no reason whatsoever to nerf the dil on this.
  • Options
    alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If you'll start a Fleet Action in one day and complete it in the next day (i.e. after 00:00 AM by the server time) then your dilithium will be autorefined and added to the previous day (if you didn't reach the limit of refinement).
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    alexvio1 wrote: »
    If you'll start a Fleet Action in one day and complete it in the next day (i.e. after 00:00 AM by the server time) then your dilithium will be autorefined and added to the previous day (if you didn't reach the limit of refinement).

not for me, it doesn't.

Maybe it's a lifetime subscriber perk.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #2,046,654.
  • Options
    tylermaxwelltylermaxwell Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I don't recall anything about the mission reward dilithium the last time I ran "The Big Dig", but I remember distinctly not getting a loot drop from completion. That, and some of the Remans on the pyramid are stuck in the walls and untargetable, yet are able to shoot/psychic blast everything around them.

I would imagine that all these issues have something to do with what the devs did to fix "Big Dig" a few days back, when players couldn't even finish the mission because the map would bug ~2 min. in and disconnect them. Just a guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I don't recall anything about the mission reward dilithium the last time I ran "The Big Dig", but I remember distinctly not getting a loot drop from completion. That, and some of the Remans on the pyramid are stuck in the walls and untargetable, yet are able to shoot/psychic blast everything around them.

That's been happening forever.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    It's another day, and I can confirm that (since Big Dig is again the daily) I got no dilithium reward for completing the action. Did get the appropriate amount for the daily mission part, but all things considered, it's considerably worth less as a means of obtaining dilithium than several other events now.
  • Options
    redcardinaliredcardinali Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ditto for me.

I completed The Big Dig twice today. No loot drop/dil reward at the end of either run.:mad:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Did Klingon Scout Force today, and DID get the fleet action dilithium reward. So now I'm not sure if it's a matter of just Big Dig (and Gorn Minefield if others really haven't gotten dil) being the only FAs broken, or if something was fixed since yesterday. It would really be great to get some official word.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Just did Klingon Scout Force and Big Dig - no dilithium on either.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Big Dig - no dilithium again
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Same here.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Another day, another Big Dig, and again no dilithium. How long is this going to last?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    yep - yet another day.... and still no response from PWE.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Though I'm well aware of the other thread (and that the issue only got any official response after being deliberately placed in the wrong forum) just wanted to mention that this still is not fixed.
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    darthwoo wrote: »
    Though I'm well aware of the other thread (and that the issue only got any official response after being deliberately placed in the wrong forum) just wanted to mention that this still is not fixed.

I haven't had any problems with the CE Event myself... Are you picking up the Reward Item drop at the end of the Event?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I haven't had any problems with the CE Event myself... Are you picking up the Reward Item drop at the end of the Event?

I mentioned nothing about the CE event. This was about the Big Dig fleet action.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Still no dilithium.

I wonder how much PWE owes us...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    and again today.... :(
  • Options
    stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yep. I have been getting no dilithium from Big Dig other than the daily reward
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Still nothing. And naturally, since Big Dig is the only FA affected, it has to be the daily for all but two days in the past week.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I had actually started to think that MAYBE I had been mistaken about the poor randomization of fleet action dailies when things seemed to almost even out over the previous month, but here we are with 8 out of the past 10 days having been Big Dig, and you guessed it, with no dilithium reward.
  • Options
    gaptaingaptain Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i done my 5/5 on mining quest and i not get dilithium money still on 0 on bar say i collect 120 dilithium ore 5 times after doing mining but not get any for buy item at special shop... something not right on here?
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited October 2013
    This is being resolved in tomorrow's patch. Thanks for your patience as we worked to get a fix in!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    gaptaingaptain Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i did throw mine old character to get new character to make sure i not lost something during game and i reach level 9 and start doing asteriod mining quest and it still not get dilithium from practise machine before buy Enviroment suit to go outside... well it still NOT working...