What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Dilithium Reward on Big Dig *Resolved 10/24/13*

2»

Comments

• darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    gaptain wrote: »
    i did throw mine old character to get new character to make sure i not lost something during game and i reach level 9 and start doing asteriod mining quest and it still not get dilithium from practise machine before buy Enviroment suit to go outside... well it still NOT working...

This is not the correct thread for that. If you have an unrelated bug issue, start a new thread or you probably won't get noticed.

As far as the bug to which this thread pertains, thanks for the fix. I see that Big Dig is the daily again today, so that will be a little more worthwhile. It still is a bit perturbing that we're now going on 9 out of 12 days for Big Dig dailies.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Now that we're finally getting the dilithium for the missions, can we please get the dilithium we earned while the system was bugged?
  • gaptaingaptain Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    darthwoo wrote: »
    This is not the correct thread for that. If you have an unrelated bug issue, start a new thread or you probably won't get noticed.

As far as the bug to which this thread pertains, thanks for the fix. I see that Big Dig is the daily again today, so that will be a little more worthwhile. It still is a bit perturbing that we're now going on 9 out of 12 days for Big Dig dailies.

still not work... i saw one guy seem new character he went to practised machine and go to man for enviroment suit and put on easily but not ME :confused:
  • gaptaingaptain Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i done strange exploring quest and get 1,400 dilithium reward and i check inventory it still at 0 ?:confused: