test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dooommm!! The Game is Finsihed!! Everything is Doomed Thread!!

Comments

• Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited October 2013
    All trolls will submit to being DOOMED. Please line up here, lying down in this pit. Don't worry. The hot coals will keep you from getting a chill. And the magma beneath the coals will keep the coals from getting cold. Doing all right so far? Good. This is the Church of the DOOMED Doomfarers of the Infectiously Unpleasantly Painfully Ridiculously Ludicrous DOOMman. You have been accused of having sinned against the DOOM. How do you plead?
  • Options
    captainpugwash1captainpugwash1 Member Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Can some one please put a date on when DOOM is coming so i no how long iv got left to save for my new ship,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Can some one please put a date on when DOOM is coming so i no how long iv got left to save for my new ship,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DOOM is coming SOON(tm) :D
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited October 2013

It will wait until you have it, so the insurance premium will sky-rocket when you mention DOOM as the cause of your ship being sucked into a black vortex in the claims paperwork.

DOOM can be a real jerk sometimes.
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    No one knoweth the day nor the hour...

Of DOOM!
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    No one knoweth the day nor the hour...

Of DOOM!

It will happen during the winter solstice of 2012 DOOM!! has been predicted
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Lt. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova: No Doom today. Doom tomorrow. There's always Doom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here! DOOM!

But tomorrow never comes cause when its tomorrow its today,,,,,,,,,,
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    [QUOTE=
    Lt. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova: No Doom today. Doom tomorrow. There's always Doom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here! DOOM!

I'll see your Ivanova and raise you Kosh...

"If you go... to STO... you are doomed."
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    DOOM has just happened,,,,,,,,,,no its just the launcher crashing again,,,,that was lucky......
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    We're doomed. The starscape in "Babylon 5" looks just like the starscape in "Red Dwarf".
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I yield to your superior Kosh-quoting ability.

"Dear God," Marcus said in sudden realisation, "A Doom not born of Doom."
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Quark! Gimme a bottle of Doom Perignon! No glasses. I'll just take it by the neck.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    DOOM luvs Bab-5..

After all, DOOM destroyed the first Four!!!

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    But does DOOM luv "Red Dwarf" as well?
  • Options
    yaisuke15yaisuke15 Member Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I can't believe this forum is still alive, so as a way of preserving it...

*ahem*

..... DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at me I'm a target!"
    "Fire the Lance on my mark... MARK!
    "How many times have we gone into the breach again R'shee?"
    My proposal for a Galaxy bundle
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    But does DOOM luv "Red Dwarf" as well?

DOOM luvs the KAT...

The rest..., Not So Much.

I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Actual excerpt from my project for Literary Challenge 51: "The Brig"

"I was informed of the ship we would be exchanging officers with and it went from knowing it was a bad idea to having an inescapable feeling of doom to it. Not even doom, really, more like DOOM. The kind of DOOM that you can just hear the capital letters. The kind of DOOM where a holovid would follow it with a flash of lightning and crack of thunder. That kind of DOOM. It's a joke among some of us Captains, really, DOOM. "
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Has anyone noticed that -- in the thread title -- it's "Finsihed" rather than "Finished"? I think this means that we're all DOOOOOMMMMED.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    DOOM luvs the KAT...

The rest..., Not So Much.

Well! That is just so smeggingly smeggish that I don't know what to say. Not even Kriton or the hologram guy (I can't remember his name offhand)? Smeg, man.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Has anyone noticed that -- in the thread title -- it's "Finsihed" rather than "Finished"? I think this means that we're all DOOOOOMMMMED.

Yep... somebody pointed it out about 350 posts ago.

If I remember correctly, it was a somewhat unfriendly post about what a looser (very, very paraphrased) the OP was for starting this thread.

Personally, I'd rather be Finsihed than Finished anyway, it sounds much less final.

Besides,everybodee noes that bad spelin keps DOOM at bay.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Rimmer, the smeghead.

Rimmer. Of course. He's the one who looked just like the superhero Ace (?), and when the latter was close to death asked Rimmer to take his place. I think they should've chosen Holly instead.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    That's because Ace Rimmer was Arnold Rimmer from another universe and every time Ace died, another Arnold was chosen to become Ace.

Yeah, that's a lot of universes that were probably DOOMED by that...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Any universe with an Ace/Arnold in it was probably DOOOOOOMMMMED from the get-go. They needed a Dave, Kat, Kriton, and Holly to defend against the DOOOOOMMMM.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    And a Krissie.

Krissie, not Kris. The real one from the first episode, the time hole episode and who appeared as an illusion on the Psiren planet - NOT the alternate dimension one that was not much better than a female Rimmer.

Actually, the Female version of Rimmer we saw in one episode would probably have been better than the later seasons' Kochanski. Not to sound forced or anything, because of the thread you know, but I'm not sure which heralded the doom of Red Dwarf more; replacing Rimmer with Kochanski from another dimension or the whole 'rebuild Red Dwarf and throw the gang in a secret prison on board' plot of series ... I think it was seven.
  • Options
    damiendarkcastdamiendarkcast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ROTFL this is the wildest thread I have read in a long time :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ROTFL this is the wildest thread I have read in a long time :)

DOOM acknowledges your enjoyment of ITs thread with a welcome basket containing your very own personal moment of Impending Doom.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    And a Krissie.

Krissie, not Kris. The real one from the first episode, the time hole episode and who appeared as an illusion on the Psiren planet - NOT the alternate dimension one that was not much better than a female Rimmer.

Actually, the Female version of Rimmer we saw in one episode would probably have been better than the later seasons' Kochanski. Not to sound forced or anything, because of the thread you know, but I'm not sure which heralded the doom of Red Dwarf more; replacing Rimmer with Kochanski from another dimension or the whole 'rebuild Red Dwarf and throw the gang in a secret prison on board' plot of series ... I think it was seven.

Wha? Better than Kochanski? Is that possible? I thought she looked really good in her outfits (okay, so being female-oriented male means I'm a bit biased). I don't think she would've looked as good in Ace's or Rimmer's uniform. Especially since she probably couldn't wear a holographic outfit (it would be like the Emperor's new clothes).

Seems I need to haul my RD DVD sets out of storage someday and look for Krissie, Kris, and Kochanski. Smeg yeah!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    DOOM acknowledges your enjoyment of ITs thread with a welcome basket containing your very own personal moment of Impending Doom.

That's only for DOOMED basket cases. When they lose their head on first sight of La Guillotine. She's just so good at separating the head-boys from the body-men. And then it takes Dr. Phlox from the Mirror Universe to try to weld the heads and bodies back together. Difficult when he doesn't have the right sort of solder. Yes, I guess he's DOOMED too. Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Two Patches in the same week DOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!

also the sun is on fire DOOOOOOOOMM!!!!!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited October 2013
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    Two Patches in the same week DOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!

also the sun is on fire DOOOOOOOOMM!!!!!

OH MY GAWD!! The SUN is On FIRE!!!??? We are definitely DOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMED!!

If it' hot enough to cause Nuclear Fusion were are FINISHED!!
This discussion has been closed.