What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

'Starships Collection' Giveaway [Now Ended]

Comments

• Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If the winner is found to be from a location outside of the United States, United Kingdom, or Ireland, their ?prize? will be forfeited

So much for my chance to win......
    Kinda disappointed by this.

Dang. This.
  • Options
    newbies2009newbies2009 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Quote:

'There is one (1) mode of entry, and due to licensing agreements, only entrants from the United States, United Kingdom, and Ireland are eligible to participate in and win the Giveaway'

So if these countries can win subscriptions, contests, etc, all given by the game provider... players who are from Asian countries will not even have the chance to benefit from players in the European side..... where is the fairness???? Actually there are many Asian players in STO, if you ever notice......
  • Options
    richard45750richard45750 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This would be very cool to have. I lost a ship awhile back. I only had one and lost it due to a flood. I would love to win these!
  • Options
    sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Things that make you go "NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Sure! Details: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=980471

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

As a Model Maker i am loving this giveaway.

The legal restrictions are not Cryptic/PWE, it is restrictions on the other company, startrek-starships.com, due to the different countries' legislations regarding where & how they may distribute their product. And when a business vs. Country X situation develops the Country usually wins.

I was looking forward to Hearts and Minds Returns [Now Complete] when i'd 1st read the post, but after a long day at work, bad weather, a headache and a fffffff'd up commute taking 2 hrs too long to get home, i had completely forgotten it and wasted what time i had left to play friday on dil farming.

I wish it had been either weekend-long so i could still do it or had a friendly popup reminder. Fridays aren't always the happiest Workday of the week; sometimes they are among the worst. Mine sure as Hell was.
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • Options
    wolfdog14wolfdog14 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I had somewhere a collection of the micro machines models, these look much better. So good luck everyone!
  • Options
    solandariussolandarius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    'a comment' has been left.
  • Options
    usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    it told me to slow down when I refreshed the page to check if my reply had been displayed , it was not there so I lol'ed :mad: :D
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • Options
    jknigh1jknigh1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Awesome collection!
  • Options
    dariuscrucisdariuscrucis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This looks like an awesome prize indeed. So much so I finally signed into the forums and left a post.
  • Options
    sagitar1964sagitar1964 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I look forward to the new issues and will have to find a place for the models.
  • Options
    mokonzimokonzi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sounds a really cool competition. :)
  • Options
    poiuylkjhg09876poiuylkjhg09876 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    That's a pretty cool deal! I am NOT worthy but why not give it a shot.
  • Options
    wanderintxwanderintx Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Definitely like the number of ships in this collection that have rarely, if ever, been produced as a collectible.
  • Options
    gl2814egl2814e Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    These ships look pretty neat.
  • Options
    davidmonaghan58davidmonaghan58 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    NICE! Those ships look great! I have the Enterprise from the Reboot Star Trek..It looks great with the Nacelles, bridge and the sensor array lit up! What a great way to show off that ship with the others next to it!!! Good luck to all!!!
  • Options
    sirsinjinsirsinjin Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Those models look awesome.
  • Options
    yinkocranstonyinkocranston Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well here is my post. May Lady Luck get me one of those 1 year subsciptions.
  • Options
    robbm671robbm671 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Already started collecting but would be amazing to get a subscription delivered straight to my door, make a great deal of star trek following friends very happy too, not to mention jealous, could give the 1's i've already got to my young nephew too
  • Options
    killgore3232killgore3232 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Here goes nothing. Going to start clearing out some shelf space for my new armada.
  • Options
    onelownonelown Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    star trek! Khannnnn! Pew Pew... heh
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Guys.. I hope you realize that you have to post in THAT BLOG and not HERE to enter...
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    jw1959jw1959 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    love it live it idic
  • Options
    scipherscipher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    mmmmmm ships
    "No more wire hangers, Christina"
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My cousin had already forwarded this offer to me.

They didn't give me a Subscription Number, which you need to register on their site after I had paid for it.

I'm currently trying to go through their support about it, but:

Me: "I didn't receive a Subscription Number?"

Support: "We need more info, please give us your Subscription Number."

Me: ".......?"

So be wary of this deal.

Good news is I paid with PayPal and they are Awesome at stomping companies that don't honor their agreements.

So if you must, pay with PayPal so you can get your money back if necessary.
  • Options
    tygressstygresss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    free stuff is always nice :D
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    since Canada is not autonomous and is really still apart of the British Empire, why isn't it listed specifically?

Did I time Travel again to the 19th century?? :confused:
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.