Now that's funny... :D
  • Options
    lanceandragon#1584 lanceandragon Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    oh this could be nifty
  • Options
    renarcenerenarcene Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Duuuude!!! I like this. I once had a ton of the Star Trek MicroMachines, and a die-cast Enterprise D. I would sooo love this!!
    I like my Sci guy & I like my Sci ship & that's that.
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Did not work in Chrome- but PWE sites almost never work right in Chrome, what was I thinking?

Logging in to Firefox allowed me to comment.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You're posting to fast....No you're processing to slow.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    perrinbcperrinbc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Have to say, I wouldn't mind winning this. I'm sure my wife would hate it though. ;)
  • Options
    captspadecaptspade Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Try logging out and back in, and retrying. Comments are coming in :) If you're still having the issue, please try again later or maybe try from a different browser.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

This worked great for me. Thanks O-Mighty regulator of number 2's! :P :D
  • Options
    usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    got the first copy of this mag a few weeks ago and the ship is 60% plastic where as the tv ad said "die-cast model" , to me that means made of some sort of metal and I cancelled my sub's to the mag as it is not worth ?9.99 after the first 2 mags
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • Options
    usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    cehus wrote: »
    I'm logged in and unable to post a comment. I typed a message, hit submit and it says "Please type a message".

also having this issue lol
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • Options
    vilifiedvvilifiedv Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sweet. Not sure where I will put them all if i win :)
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Never mind it's posting PDT times on that link.

Keep hitting the POST tab...

It took six tries before mine took.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    shadokittyshadokitty Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Having the same issue as everyone else, but I don't want to risk typing another comment, and accidentally disqualifying myself. Guess I'll try tomorrow.
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Done and done. :)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    goodoleboy01goodoleboy01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Pick me please!:)
  • Options
    tardis70tardis70 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    well now that I have entered and had a hard time getting a post up, mainly from everyone posting to get in the comp. I hope I did not post twice. it kept on giving me the "you need to write something to post" when I had stuff there. any way this is a great give a way. thanks for the opportunity:D.
  • Options
    fuji01fuji01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I sure could use a free year and some neato starships to boot.
  • Options
    druinwalfdruinwalf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I hope I win!
  • Options
    tigermorphtigermorph Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Wait a few minutes and try again :) Just make sure your comment didn't already show up.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Hi Brandon;

I have just spent more than an hour waiting for my comment to show up on the giveaway thread and it has NOT. I kept updating, and even did a search on ALL my posts in the "News" section of the forums and nothing. . . I think for STO to set a Hard Rule about 1 comment enters you and another comment disqualifying you from the contest, while STO's Server or Allocated Server resources are not giving us a quick response so we can know For Sure that our entry was made or not is just INSANE!

We are trying not to disqualify ourselves, yet make sure we are entered, and we are being told to try again later??? Come on man, I have been trying for over an hour, and it is somehow my fault that STO's forums are telling me to post a comment after I have already clicked the post button? Then I take all this time just to find out that it never posted my comment in the first place. . . And somehow you responses to folks is just wait and see, or try again later, or use a different browser, when we ARE using the SAME browsers we have always used to post on this forum. Don't you think that is just a bit unfair Brandon?

I really don't want to disqualify myself, and I have both manually searched the now over 600 posts looking for my name 6 times, and done a search of the whole news section of the forum. And I don't see my "comment" anywhere, so I am about to do it again and most likely disqualify myself. . .

I know STO programers can write a simple script to find each comment and then disregard any duplicates in about 10 minutes or so Brandon. I taught Web design at a local college. Yet the Burden of this making sure we only enter the contest with "1 comment" falls on us, the people who do not control the wonkey forum Server, which is totally outrageous!

Your a Good Guy Brandon, I mean totally NO disrespect to you personally, but I do want you to know how dumb this rule is and it seems like a way to disqualify some people so it is less trouble to PW. Yet it is such a great idea as a giveaway, so why wouldn't PW make sure ALL their customers get the chance to win? Why make this dumb rule when they could program a script to make duplicates a NON-Issue?

I will try again to get a comment in the giveaway thread. . . Thanks for your time Brandon! I know this is not your fault. And I really appreciate you trying to help all of us!
    Tiger
  • Options
    tigermorphtigermorph Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I got my comment to work!
    I know this is going to sound really dumb, but:

I tried to post a comment to enter the giveaway, and got the "write a comment", and the "you must write something" and the "your posting too fast" and the "Slow down" server replies when I was hitting the "Post Reply" or "Post Comment" button (what ever it is called button), even though I had something written already. . .

But I thought about the server replies, and the "Slow down" server reply stood out to me, and I thought "what if it isn't talking about how fast I was trying to type replies, but how fast I was clicking on the button to post the reply?" So just for the heck of it since nothing else was working, I held down the "Post Reply" Button for 30 seconds and then let go, and my comment was finally posted. . .

I hope this helps folks! :D
    Tiger
  • Options
    space359space359 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    STO and this collection needs to team up to bring us the Ent F, as well as all the variants of classic ships from the game. Just an awesome suggestion.
  • Options
    tostig00tostig00 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This is exciting!
  • Options
    akpaakpa Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    this is discrimination for people outside of uk/us/ireland...why there isn't any compensation prize for them?
    my post's number is higher than smirk's dps
  • Options
    eab99eab99 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have been trying for about an hour and a half now to post and on different browsers and still no luck :( this sucks.
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,658 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tigermorph wrote: »
    I got my comment to work!
    I know this is going to sound really dumb, but:

I tried to post a comment to enter the giveaway, and got the "write a comment", and the "you must write something" and the "your posting too fast" and the "Slow down" server replies when I was hitting the "Post Reply" or "Post Comment" button (what ever it is called button), even though I had something written already. . .

But I thought about the server replies, and the "Slow down" server reply stood out to me, and I thought "what if it isn't talking about how fast I was trying to type replies, but how fast I was clicking on the button to post the reply?" So just for the heck of it since nothing else was working, I held down the "Post Reply" Button for 30 seconds and then let go, and my comment was finally posted. . .

I hope this helps folks! :D
    Tiger

It went through when I did that by holding down for 20s, though, it was my first try tonight. If it were the length of time holding down, it'd mean that the slow clickers like say, my Dad, could get through, but someone like me with FPS reflexes wouldn't... I might play around on other main page post, since posting to this one again would disqualify me.

Edit:
    All the other stuff on the main page is locked is seems, but I get a 'Please write a comment' if I click fast, but a slower click yields 'comments closed for this entry'. Weird.

Please fix so faster people can actually post...
  • Options
    zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Y U No Sell In Germany!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I posted a comment. Hopefully I didn't mess up and accidentally post it twice (due to similar issues many others are having).
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    akpa wrote: »
    this is discrimination for people outside of uk/us/ireland...why there isn't any compensation prize for them?

Totally agree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • Options
    antaran5antaran5 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Unfortunately for those outside the participating countries it's not cryptic/PWE fault, the magazine is only available in those countries listed.
    With that said it is an awesome collection which i pre ordered and can't wait to receive my Borg Cube with 7th delivery, the thing is huge with internal lights.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Edmund Burke