test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Santa Couch's Giveaway

herpeticherpetic Member Posts: 55 Arc User
Attention destitute peasant masses of STO!

Our glorious leader of Nerds of Prey, AcidCouch is going to be beginning a giveaway imminently. Some of you are about to get very, very rich. Watch this thread for updates. We have a total of 1 billion liquid EC to give away. Lockbox ships will be given away also.

Those of you with good intel already know where he is. We recommend that you use this information wisely.

Praise dear Leader, Dear Leader prevails.

Let the games begin!

EDIT:

DROZANA #1

EDIT 2:

Game over for now! Keep watching this thread for an announcement on when the next giveaway is! In the meantime enjoy your gifts and please keep the conversation civil!

Giveaway list here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=11446781&postcount=7
Jackpot winner announced: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=11447611&postcount=23
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by herpetic on

Comments

• Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    *whistles* That's quite a bit.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    zekeferrignozekeferrigno Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    herpetic wrote: »
    Attention destitute peasant masses of STO!

Our glorious leader of Nerds of Prey, AcidCouch is going to be beginning a giveaway imminently. Some of you are about to get very, very rich. Watch this thread for updates. We have a total of 1 billion liquid EC to give away. Lockbox ships will be given away also.

Those of you with good intel already know where he is. We recommend that you use this information wisely.

Praise dear Leader, Dear Leader prevails.

Let the games begin!

Ah me, how much doubt shall this glorious act of kindness quell? How many ill and slanderous words be silenced by such a sheer act of mercy and benevolence!

Praise to The Dear Leader indeed!

All hail!
    Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba
  • Options
    llunaukllunauk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sounds intriguing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    You would be well advised to login, and monitor this thread. Those of you who have been working with us over the past few weeks may have had better info and are currently in the correct map instance. That's one of the perks of working with us.

The rest of you will be told where to come shortly. We also have a large stack of keys to give away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    herpetic wrote: »
    You would be well advised to login, and monitor this thread. Those of you who have been working with us over the past few weeks may have had better info and are currently in the correct map instance. That's one of the perks of working with us.

The rest of you will be told where to come shortly. We also have a large stack of keys to give away.

This is amazing. The tension must be palpable!

Now watch the magic pumpkin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ2PCJChsjo
    Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Given away so far, each line is one person's gift:

[Special Requisition Pack - Liberated Borg Romulan Science Officer]
    [Phaser Beam Array Mk XII [Acc]x3]
    [Gamma Quadrant Duty Officer Mini-Pack]x18
    [Console Pack - Bio-Neural Warhead / Nadeon Detonator]
    [Console Pack - Subspace Jump / Point Defense]
    [Special Requisition Pack - Timeship Shuttle]
    [Master Key]x5
    [Fleet Support Duty Officer Mini-Pack]x27 and 10,000,000 EC.
    [Special Requisition Pack - Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier]
    [Special Requisition Pack - Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser]
    [Tricobalt Mine Launcher Mk XII [CrtH]x3]
    [Tricobalt Mine Launcher Mk XI [CrtD]x3]
    [Gamma Quadrant Duty Officer Mini-Pack]x41
    10,000,000 EC
    999 [Lohlunat Favor] + 10,000,000 EC
    [Master Key]x5
    [Reinforcements Duty Officer Mini-Pack]x13
    10,000,000 EC
    10,000,000 EC
    10,000,000 EC
    [Master Key]x5
    [Reinforcements Duty Officer Mini-Pack] x 30
    10,000,000 EC
    10,000,000 EC
    10,000,000 EC
    10,000,000 EC
    15,000,000 EC [Master Key]x5

Drozana #1!

Yes, it's full, of course it is. Keep trying!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    carrowcanarycarrowcanary Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the 10M EC, Santa Couch :D
  • Options
    elitecadreelitecadre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    10,000,000 energy credits! WOOOOO! THANKS DUDE!
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for the 10m EC, Santa Couch, and praise be to Dear Leader for His infinite generosity. It was a very fun party - best fun I've ever had in STO for a while, in fact.
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    alriksteralrikster Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Temporal Destroyer <3 you santa

edit: and another 10 mil <3<3<3
  • Options
    diabolical91diabolical91 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got the Liberated Borg Romulan Science Officer :) now I have all 3 borg doffs
    :D my friend got the 10mill and 999 favors SO MUCH WIN!
  • Options
    ankokunekoankokuneko Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    recieved 5 master keys from this event, thank you
    jFriX.png
  • Options
    amphil28amphil28 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Posting my gift in the thread as requested.

10mil ec.
    Characters:
    T'Shara / Ten
    Inara / Aurora
    D'Rhai (Fed) / S'Elandrei (KDF)
  • Options
    gashvagisilgashvagisil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    [Fleet Support Duty Officer Mini-Pack]x27 and 10,000,000 EC.

Thank you very much, Dental/NoP. You guys really do add an element of fun to a game that others are taking far too seriously.

Praise the Dear Leader!
  • Options
    mirax#1711 mirax Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thank you! I was just given 15,000,000 EC and 2 Master Keys! THANK YOU!
    Of all the ideas that became the United States, there's a line in the Declaration of Independance that's at the heart of all the others. "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security."
  • Options
    xms9779xms9779 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I started playing a few days ago, I was told that your fleet lets people buy elite fighters from your starbase while others charge. That is truly commendable. Well imagine my luck when I see in your Public Service that you guys are having a give away event in Drozana and I manage to get this! FGhWzYs.jpg

:DI can't thank you guys enough! I will always be in your debt!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    OK, that was the beginning of the giveaway.

NOW COMES THE BIG GIVEAWAY

HIDE AND SEEK!

FIND ACIDCOUCH! HE COULD BE ANYWHERE!

YOU BETTER HAVE NO EC CAP!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for the 10m EC, Santa Couch, and praise be to Dear Leader for His infinite generosity. It was a very fun party - best fun I've ever had in STO for a while, in fact.

I go outside to chomp the end off a Gurkha cigar, full bodied and delicious, and I come back to find everyone has seen the wonderful light of The Dear Leader? Why...doubters, scoffers, and unrepentant mockers...how can the anger and unjustified persecution be legit if the people you so vilified have done more for their community in thirty minutes than you guys will do for anyone in a lifetime? Praise be to The Dear Leader and the great works of charity and benevolence He has bestowed upon the community!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OnOvrTugiA

It smells like victory.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Couch Has Moved To A New Place!

Try Find Him Open a trade window to win!

Riches Are Within Your Reach!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ozzyracerozzyracer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    10,000,000 energy credits

thank you so much
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Clue:

He can see the corvette
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Game over!

Our EC jackpot winner was Hawkeye! Congratulations, that's all for today. Thanks for playing!

Hawkeye@elitecadre: found him
    Diane Blackstar@pissycuta: not 11 either
    Cheif@cheiftan1337: not on 15
    Mimey@Mimey: good job Hawkeye
    Su'chak@Grimrak: Nice
    Nbreeki@nabreeki: Gratz hawkeye, glad you didn't give up!
    Gregor Mendel@herpetic: grats
    Hawkeye@elitecadre: omg
    Hawkeye@elitecadre: omgomgomgogmgomg
    Mazina@Beauregard-UK: Well done Hawkeye!
    Hawkeye@elitecadre: 100mil
    Hawkeye@elitecadre: holly ****
    Hawkeye@elitecadre: dude
    Hawkeye@elitecadre: I love you
    Hawkeye@elitecadre: I'll have your test tube babies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    elitecadreelitecadre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Holly ****, I just won 100,000,000 energy credits, I love you man!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    elitecadre wrote: »
    Holly ****, I just won 100,000,000 energy credits, I love you man!!!!!!!!!!

Hah see. I said there would be bounties and riches beyond the dreams of avarice yet I was slandered and called mentally unstable. I guess you guys are mentally unstable from seeing these dudes decked out in mad ducats and all you got is yo sour puss grills!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IexeZPX7gKI#t=19s
    OOOOHHHH FACED! SCRATCH MODED!

Praise be to The Dear Leader and to such a wonderful collective of humanists.
  • Options
    gashvagisilgashvagisil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I go outside to chomp the end off a Gurkha cigar, full bodied and delicious, and I come back to find everyone has seen the wonderful light of The Dear Leader? Why...doubters, scoffers, and unrepentant mockers...how can the anger and unjustified persecution be legit if the people you so vilified have done more for their community in thirty minutes than you guys will do for anyone in a lifetime? Praise be to The Dear Leader and the great works of charity and benevolence He has bestowed upon the community!

It smells like victory.

Testify, Brother Zeke! Testify!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Testify, Brother Zeke! Testify!

We need a pipe organ in this piece for reverence to The Dear Leader who has shared his wealth and grace with so many. I wanna make a plea to those with hatred in their hearts, and bleach on their skins. To those out in the galaxy suffering from vitiligo...spreading disease and infecting tables with filth...imagine how many genetic re-sequencers you could have gotten to fix your skin if only you didn't despise The Dear Leader!

Oh glory and praise The Dear Leader!
    Hallelujah!
  • Options
    captainednacaptainedna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lol epic threads everyday :D
  • Options
    devian666devian666 Member Posts: 473
    edited July 2013
    xms9779 wrote: »
    I started playing a few days ago, I was told that your fleet lets people buy elite fighters from your starbase while others charge. That is truly commendable. Well imagine my luck when I see in your Public Service that you guys are having a give away event in Drozana and I manage to get this! FGhWzYs.jpg

:DI can't thank you guys enough! I will always be in your debt!:D

You got more than just the gift of disco there. I hope you have fun with that. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hey Devian...do you hear that...nothing. It is silence from the peanut gallery that usually harasses you guys. It must be hard to foment discord when you've done nothing for anyone yet the people you're badmouthing have done so much!
  • Options
    peyotefootstoolpeyotefootstool Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It warms my heart to see so many people come out and support Dental/Wesley/NoP in the Great Summer Giveaway. SantaCouch will return with plenty of gifts and lots of fun. Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]