test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tier V Romulus Rep mission: "Secrets of the Ancients" stuck (Resolved!)

13»

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2013
    A fix for this should be making its way to Tribble (and then Holodeck) in the not-too-distant future. Keep an eye out for patch notes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • neok182neok182 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A fix for this should be making its way to Tribble (and then Holodeck) in the not-too-distant future. Keep an eye out for patch notes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thank you!
    ACCESS DENIED
  • jagerfeldjagerfeld Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

So does that mean we will have to run this pain in the backside mission yet again to hope it completes?
  • wazzagiowwazzagiow Member Posts: 769 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

thank you for letting us know mr.flakes :)
  • fataiityx3fataiityx3 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

That would be really nice, my KDF Rom is stuck as well.
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Got the same bug. I hope a fix will come soon, I was counting on the reward to unlock the items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zaynarzaynar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Well, I came here to see if anyone else was having an issue and not only do I see that they are that there is also a fix on the way. Nice! Hope it does not take too long, I don't like having uncompletable missions in my tracker.
  • genadagenada Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Having the same problem and hope it's fixed soon as well. Also would like to mention that Romulans are missing the uniform reward from diplomacy rank 4.
  • leescottyleescotty Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    well while we are mentioning other rom bugs there is also the keybinds for roms not loading :(
  • szponixxszponixx Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not only Tier 5 romulan rep mission is broken but as a Romulan FED I also didn't get reward for completing Omega and Nukara rep. Don't know how about Nukara but I remember that I got about 8k of dil, some EC, 500 omega marks and some skill points when I completed Omega rep on my regular FED and KDF chars. But no reward for my Romulan... Feels batman :(
  • szponixxszponixx Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    szponixx wrote: »
    Not only Tier 5 romulan rep mission is broken but as a Romulan FED I also didn't get reward for completing Omega and Nukara rep. Don't know how about Nukara but I remember that I got about 8k of dil, some EC, 500 omega marks and some skill points when I completed Omega rep on my regular FED and KDF chars. But no reward for my Romulan... Feels batman :(

EDIT: LOL - just got reward for completing Omega Rep... It took half an hour for a dialog window to pop :D
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Gah, should have checked before doing this last rep mission. Just did it and it is still bugged :(
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• simonec1simonec1 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    did power source 3 times and couldnt complete this mission its anoying

this bug should be fixed fast
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Glad I managed to do this before LOR launch as the launch pretty much screwed everything in game
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eyepaheyepah Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Still bugged
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2013
    From tomorrow's patch notes: The T5 Romulan Reputation mission, "Secrets of the Ancients," should now be able to be completed once again.

:)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • amalefactoramalefactor Member Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    From tomorrow's patch notes: The T5 Romulan Reputation mission, "Secrets of the Ancients," should now be able to be completed once again.

:)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I'm very happy to know it will be fixed in a few hours. Thank you!
  • danielpenfolddanielpenfold Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm happy this has been fixed.
    I'm so happy :D
This discussion has been closed.