test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (July 2, 2013) [Complete!]

Comments

• shatterededshattereded Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It seems cryptic has forgotten to deploy its advanced tech monkeys again.
  • got3nutsgot3nuts Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    7:30pm here in western Europe...peek playing time for gamers, and the servers are down for maintenance.

I only get to play for a while each day.

Sigh.
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pharaoh28 wrote: »
    and i am sure we will have thursdays usual maintenance again
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

In the US on Thursday even the computer monkeys at Cryptic will be drinking. If it goes down
    on the 4th I think you'll just have to live with out STO for a day. Shockingly its summer time go get some real sun if that should happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • weirdoman1weirdoman1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We're conducting our final checks before we open the server. Shouldn't be too much longer!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Define "shouldn't be too much longer"...
    Spock: If I were human, I believe my response would be... "Go to hell"... if I were human.

Data: Captain, I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say, "To hell with our orders." :cool:
  • ussberlinussberlin Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ok the Bird Problem i have too but only why it has 24h not the normally 20h ["cooldown"]
    18 Cpt on the way to 60: 14 of them are already 50 or over 50, one is 60 and 3 almost 43
    Subscribed For: 4 years 5 months 20 days at 26.10.2014
  • hrconard1hrconard1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why is mail not getting fixed?

I Agree When Will The Mail be Fixxed & All The MAIL YOU ALL PURGED OF OURS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE SO WE COULD CLEAR OUT THE VERY RARE ITEMS. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE AS I WOULD AND MANY OF OTHER PLAYERS WOULD LIKE TO HAVE OUR ITEMS/STUFF RETURNED. I CAN HANDLE THE DOWNTIME FOR SHARD Repair Patches What I Cant Is Losing ITEMS WORTH Billions. Thank You :)
  • aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Captains. We're going to need to extend maintenance again. Our new ETA is 1 hour & 15 minutes from now. We'll get you back in-game ASAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Too many Epohhs were tagged by players on New Romulus, Cryptic Datacenter Team had to order new ones to power the servers.

Or

Cryptic Datacenter Team have to run more DOFF missions, because previous ones failed. These DOFF missions have a duration of 1h 30 minutes.

Or

Datacenter team is so stressed out over breaking Thursday schedule, that they botched the update process.

Take your pick.
  • katanic123katanic123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We're conducting our final checks before we open the server. Shouldn't be too much longer!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIN36NweL6I
    Captain Cavillian
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fluffymaryfluffymary Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If there is any hope to have serious fixes (mail, Boff, login, .. ) that are broken since May, I will gladly give them a few more hours.
    (> " " <)
    ( ='o'= )
    -(,,)-(,,)-

Broken things kill Kitties ... Save Kitties, fix broken things.
  • darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What the $&^%*%$*^(^) is wrong with you people - why is this thread not at 100+ pages by now!!

Slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry sir. Doing my best to do my part. But somehow I keep getting "Server Not Responding" when I try to access my brain interface.....it must be stored on a Cryptic shard.

Maintenance should only take a few more hours....
  • ajma420ajma420 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    weirdoman1 wrote: »

2 years if we're lucky
    Light Speed! - No, light speed is too slow. We need LUDICROUS SPEED!

Ajma420 - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Federation
    Catherine The Great - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Empire
    Vladimir - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Rihannsu Empire
  • davideightdavideight Member Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    try this at work:

call your boss, tell him you are late 1h, because your car wont start.

now, after 55minutes, call him again, tell him, that it will take another hour to get to work.

now 5minutes before you should arrive at your job, which is already 2h late, call your boss and tell him, it takes another hour ...

-

listen to your boss saying the words: you dont have to worry about beeing late at work - you are fired.
  • xero328xero328 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thanx man

I wonder if I am the only one who has a flip phone, no touchscreen anything no email phone or twitter or any of that stuff
  • tom40stom40s Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    trekie564 wrote: »
    Bran, as the Mon Capitan, you go down with the ship....
    What about scybgerhost?

Really What flame are you talking about, are we in danger does anyone else see the flame he speaks of?
    a Concerned citizen. :P
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited July 2013
    man were any of you around when they have the weeky 10 hour "unexpected" downtimes?
  • aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Anywhere between now and the heat death of the universe.
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Brandon -

ANY word on the missing mail problem? Could you look into it? We've not had an update or acknowledgment since this post, where you said the most recent info you had was from the post the week before on June 20.

Also from Flyingtarg:

So - any ETA on when all our items will be returned?

I am still only seeing like every other Exchange Mail return as items go. what is up with that?
  • dgdolphdgdolph Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Like usual; servers are down -> time to spam :rolleyes:
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

...he said for the 3rd time today, just before "Guess what, y'all..."

:P
  • allmyteeallmytee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cryptic's latest patch broke their connection to the prism servers, had to reestablish.
  • richarddoverricharddover Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hrconard1 wrote: »
    I Agree When Will The Mail be Fixxed & All The MAIL YOU ALL PURGED OF OURS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE SO WE COULD CLEAR OUT THE VERY RARE ITEMS. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE AS I WOULD AND MANY OF OTHER PLAYERS OWULD LIEK TO HAVE OUR STUFF RETURNED. I CAN HANDLE THE DOWNTIME FOR SHARD Repair Patches What I Cant Is Losing ITEMS WORTH Billions. Thank You :)

Oh, well... that certainly WILL help getting any problem fixed, won't it? Good boy... *pats you on the head*
  • xero328xero328 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    man were any of you around when they have the weeky 10 hour "unexpected" downtimes?

Me ME here since Beta
  • mwildermwilder Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not at all, you can still get your tier 5 stuff.

What will happen is you will reach tier 5 on Romulan reputation on a Romulan character and you will run the reputation mission to claim tier 5 Romulan reputation rewards. The mission will complete and you will be able to requisition tier 5 gear at will. What you will not be able to do is run the Secrets of the Ancients mission that unlocks after reaching tier 5 Romulan reputation and that mission just rewards you with some extra dilithium and Romulan marks. That mission is currently bugged for Romulan characters (only Romulan characters afaik). Everything else works fine.

Wow thanks cause I was getting ready to assemble the villagers, complete with pitchforks and torches.:mad:
    Liberty Task Force
    "Liberty, Equality, Justice, Peace & Cooperation"

http://www.libertytaskforce.com
  • trekie564trekie564 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Between now and never.
    tom40s wrote: »
    Really What flame are you talking about, are we in danger does anyone else see the flame he speaks of?
    a Concerned citizen. :P

Hunh?

For 60!!!!!
    this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
  • tom40stom40s Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Yes I was I actually got up and went out side and after a while, when the blood came back into my legs I was able to walk again.
  • persephone51313persephone51313 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Garbage. No-one NEEDS to do any of that. You may WANT to do it, but you don't NEED to do it.

just a counter point, while your statement is generally true it is not entirely accurate. A person with autism or even OCD would actually need to.
  • weirdoman1weirdoman1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

That is all.
    Spock: If I were human, I believe my response would be... "Go to hell"... if I were human.

Data: Captain, I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say, "To hell with our orders." :cool:
  • zarxidejackozarxidejacko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    To 60 and beyond!
    2010 is my join date.
  • bitovabitova Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    allmytee wrote: »
    Cryptic's latest patch broke their connection to the prism servers, had to reestablish.

LOL I really did laugh at that

(started page 59)
This discussion has been closed.