What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance (July 2, 2013) [Complete!]

Comments

• Options
    captaincaseycaptaincasey Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Maybe they need the extra time to finally put the Jem'hadar attack ship pets back in the dilithium store for the KDF side. :D
  • Options
    trekie564trekie564 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bitova wrote: »
    I'll go out on a limb and say extended patch time is to .... prevent the Disco Amplifier from being used off Risa :eek:

I hope not.
    this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
  • Options
    persephone51313persephone51313 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xero328 wrote: »
    Acme being where Wily Coyote buys his roadrunner stuff right

You are correct sir! And no, the reference to The Roadrunner in no way is a reflection to my age, I am, and will always be, 29 :P
  • Options
    xero328xero328 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Believe in the SHIELD
  • Options
    devinfirestonedevinfirestone Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    12 pm here no update :/
  • Options
    irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    darpink wrote: »
    I'm only poking some fun at you, not trying to make it personal or insult your intelligence. But I do thing you are a bit too passive.

As you stated above "I know there'll be a fix".
    Seriously? How can you know that when there are bugs that have existed for over 7 months now and have yet to be fixed?

Since you know that they will be fixed, maybe you could enlighten the rest of us as to when that will be.
    Thanks in advance! :)

Not taking it personally don't worry. I wouldn't consider it passive I just don't see what making a whine post/cryptic hate post like others will achieve, if you approach the matter calmly, state the issue clearly in a forum post and ticket and wait for them to get back in touch, if they fail to get back in touch then continue to badger them about it, there's a Facebook page, Twitter etc, fair enough this post could be considered as one of those routes but in the sea of whine it becomes the complaint/issue will be lost.

Ok, so maybe saying 'I know there'll be a fix' was a bit optimistic but there are fixes to issues all the time, if your issue isn't in the current/next patch notes then repeat process get in touch with them, ask if they are aware of the issue, if they are aware ask if they have an ETA for a fix, if they don't then at least you know they're aware.

Don't mistake my patience for passiveness or complacency. I understand there are plenty of issues and will wait patiently in line!
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    UUh... not to be a countdowner, but only 15 mins. left! Hooray!
    this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
  • Options
    darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zathri83 wrote: »
    Whinity ^ /10char
    LMAO...I'm so hurt. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    weirdoman1weirdoman1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    trekie564 wrote: »

Wow, that 10 mins went fast. Didn't even notice.
    Spock: If I were human, I believe my response would be... "Go to hell"... if I were human.

Data: Captain, I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say, "To hell with our orders." :cool:
  • Options
    mistereziusmisterezius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    well its 1:44 pm here and there's no update here either so, meh
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bitova wrote: »
    I'll go out on a limb and say extended patch time is to .... prevent the Disco Amplifier from being used off Risa :eek:

You probably meant that as a joke. Nonetheless, it's actually a good idea! No device should be able to animate your toon without your permission. Not a biggie, of course; but yeah, being able to animate other people's toons should not become a trend.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    tom40stom40s Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ajma420 wrote: »
    lol im spamming the login too

What flame what you talking about, I do not see any flame I am concerned now because I do not what to be burned. :confused:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Ya know, Disney buys up Wizard of Oz and pumps out all the Pixar stuff, but good luck finding Rescue Rangers stuff...OR what about the Gummi bears? Wouldn't they make a FORTUNE if they cross-marketed with the candy people?
  • Options
    jdskjflkjdfklsjfjdskjflkjdfklsjf Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    trekie564 wrote: »

Dont count your chickens till there hatched Oh wait maybe this statement belongs in a different post lol
  • Options
    devinfirestonedevinfirestone Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The scimitar looks cool but the super weapon is going to be useless in pvp pretty much
  • Options
    revlotrevlot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm going to have to add this to the rules or something. Basically, "maintenance windows don't revolve around you." It's a US hosted game, and most people in the US are at work right now. Also, the guys doing the maintenance would have to be paid overtime to do it during weird hours, like 2am CST. Deal with it. If nothing else, heavens forbid if you don't get a chance to play today, you'll get to play tomorrow and through the weekend, maintenance-downtime free. With plenty of days left to get your 1000 pearls for your Corvette.

Kids these days, even most adults, Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie NOW! I remember playing 'Star Fleet Battles', paper pencil figurines on a paper map, had to wait a week to get at least 4 guys together to play a game, and then it was bust if somebody was out of town. Cant tell you how many cold's and flu's we shared just so we could play our beloved 'Trek'. The 'Only' reason that counts as to why I play this game is that I get to be in my beloved Trek. Yeah, this Trek will never be perfect or the exact way I want it or WHEN(downtime) I want it. But I understand that the world does not revolve around me and I have to wait for other people to do their thing so that I can do mine.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2013
    Hi Captains. We're going to need to extend maintenance again. Our new ETA is 1 hour & 15 minutes from now. We'll get you back in-game ASAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    persephone51313persephone51313 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The scimitar looks cool but the super weapon is going to be useless in pvp pretty much

and that's a good thing
  • Options
    ajma420ajma420 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    will you be able to use tractor beam and thalaron pulse at the same time?
    Light Speed! - No, light speed is too slow. We need LUDICROUS SPEED!

Ajma420 - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Federation
    Catherine The Great - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Empire
    Vladimir - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Rihannsu Empire
  • Options
    weirdoman1weirdoman1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xero328 wrote: »
    Believe in the SHIELD

Strategic
    Homeland
    Intervention
    Enforcement and
    Logistics
    Division

Nerdified.
    Spock: If I were human, I believe my response would be... "Go to hell"... if I were human.

Data: Captain, I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say, "To hell with our orders." :cool:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
    Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
  • Options
    reltehhtuoyreltehhtuoy Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    weirdoman1 wrote: »
    To add to that: "Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your count-...
    Shot.

Bahahahhaha
  • Options
    aeternavitaaeternavita Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Captains. We're going to need to extend maintenance again. Our new ETA is 1 hour & 15 minutes from now. We'll get you back in-game ASAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Well now you're just toying with us.
  • Options
    brojaycbrojayc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think Cryptic needs to learn something from their own lore.

Always overestimate your repair factor by 4, that way when you bring the servers back up in 2 - or anything less than 8 people won't be as jaded.
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

....ah. till then u'll have found my missing stipends? nice :rolleyes:
  • Options
    vividhvividh Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

NO WAY... alright , i'm gonna get some sleep - scimi tomorrow
    In game: @vividh
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    WHY????? what caused this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
  • Options
    zarxidejackozarxidejacko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Oh you :D
    2010 is my join date.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

LOL I was defending them too! Wow I am gonna take off before I take this new update out on my monitor...again...Where's that orig series paperback I was starting...
This discussion has been closed.