test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Accolade List

Comments

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2013
    That sounds like one gotten from killing a Gorn boss in Nimbus III.
  • ocholivisocholivis Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fediii wrote: »
    anyone know anything about the Gorn Gone accolade? it's listed here but I can't find any other details anywhere as to how u achieve it? but it's the only one I haven't got.

I believe I have that one, and I got it by shooting the Gorn on Nimbus that were throwing the rocks from the cliffs. You can't reach them by foot, but if you kill 3 of them (I think) from the bottom of the ravine, you get the accolade. ... take this with a grain of salt, though, as I know you get an accolade for this, and it's Gorn related... but it may not be the exact one you mean.
  • smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ocholivis wrote: »
    I believe I have that one, and I got it by shooting the Gorn on Nimbus that were throwing the rocks from the cliffs. You can't reach them by foot, but if you kill 3 of them (I think) from the bottom of the ravine, you get the accolade. ... take this with a grain of salt, though, as I know you get an accolade for this, and it's Gorn related... but it may not be the exact one you mean.
    No, you're talking about "Rock Smasher".

"Gorn Gone" is for killing one of the bosses on Nimbus (they appear every 15 minutes or so). Look at my previous post here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10261011&postcount=100
    Point B on the map.
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • kel1restkel1rest Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Rhi Shuttle Event - Atmospheric

Just spotted this from Azurianstar. Anyone have an update on how to achieve it?

Please tell me it's not by defeating all 5 waves within the time limits! :D
  • snappyofgornsnappyofgorn Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There is a cave in the city you fly through.
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ilanis wrote: »
    An accolade disappeared apparently with LoR : "True Intentions" (Collect 10 Computer Core Fragment)
    The fragments don't drop anymore in mission "Defense contract" and when I logged others alts for the first time in LoR who already had 1 or 2 fragments, they received automatically the accolade as if it was completed.
    The worst of it is that I had 2 characters that were before LoR on episode "Skirmish" that unlocks this mission ;(

EDIT : Maybe, I'm wrong, someone got one this morning, so it could be a bug

They are actually attained from the daily mission at "alhena" in eta eridani..
    you need to go to the system for the daily to come up, hope that helps..
    but if they arent dropping, hopefully its just a glitch and will be returned to normal..
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    fediii wrote: »
    anyone know anything about the Gorn Gone accolade? it's listed here but I can't find any other details anywhere as to how u achieve it? but it's the only one I haven't got.

Kill the Gorn Engineer that spawns in the canyon every so often...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • kel1restkel1rest Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Thanks, mate. That's another one off my list.
  • mcconnamcconna Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Is this for the fleet action or the romulan episode?
  • therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Story Accolades:
    Reman Resistance - 10p

You joined with the Reman Resistance in their defense against the Tal Shiar at Dera IV.

Playing as a Reman, you now have a third option when talking to Obisek in the episode "Frozen". You have to be a Reman but anyone teamed with you will get the accolade too. Now you have to play that mission 5 times to get all accolades... :P
  • mcconnamcconna Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Does anyone know where you can kill Klingon Rebels on ground for the accolade?
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Single Klingon Rebel is in one of the Nimbus III stories, so it takes 1000 plays to get it. That being said, I asked nicely and they might be added to Foundry at some point.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10678621&postcount=10
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    smiecho wrote: »
    Updated map: http://i.imgur.com/noyORe2.jpg

Numbers: Nimbus Survivor...
    Letters: Event bosses...
    So very awesome. Thank you. Got 'em all. :D

:cool:

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sriley77 wrote: »
    Is there any specific place that one would need to stand for the "now you C me" accolade? I've tried stopping at each of the force fields and both ends.. nothing pops for me.

the best thing to do is once you get in the walkway is pan your camera from the front of the ship to the back looking at the Enterprise then tasha will say she is some ship to bad we will have to sacrafice her to restore the timeline.
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I need a little help with a few of the the Risa accolades. Such as... "Try to practice the Mok'Bara with a Klingon during the Day", "Fly beneath one of Risa's archways", "Observe an argument between a Klingon and a Trill at night" and "Become a Seeker Commander by participating in Pavyl's game".

Can anyone help me in finding these? Thanks in advance.
  • therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Events:
    Samba Master - 25p -
    Your mastery of the summer dance competition on Risa has taught you a few new samba moves.
    Samba! - 25p - You've paid a visit to the dance floor on Risa and picked up a simple samba routine.

Exploration Accolades:
    Arc Flight Mastery - 10p -
    You flew under one of the natural arcs on Risa.
    Catch Me If Toucan - 10p - You played Pavyl's game on Risa
    Ducks of Hazzard - 10p - You followed the clue and found Pavyl on Risa.
    Gorilla in Sixty Seconds - 10p - Pavyl can't stump you. You deciphered his clue and found him again on Risa.
    Lightly Landed on a Lighthouse - 10p - You landed on the two lighthouses on Risa.
    Risa Roofer - 10p - You took a little break by standing on the roof of the hotel on Risa.
    The Big Year - 10p - Locate all of the Vista Birds
    The Frog and the Furious - 10p - You've beaten Pavyl at his own game and know the island as well as a Risian.
    Walked the Boardwalk - 10p - You took a walk on the boardwalk in Risa.
    Why Are You Flying Over a Volcano? - 10p - You flew to the tip of the volcano in Risa.
    Won't Look Down - 10p - You braved the swaying bridge in the paradise of Risa.

General Accolades:
    Denied Mok'bara (FED only) - 10p -
    A Klingon on Risa refused to teach you Mok'bara.
    Fireworks Observer - 10p - You watched a fireworks display on Risa.
    Master Relaxer - 10p - Earn all the accolades on Risa.
    Onlooker - 10p - You overheard an argument between a Trill and a Klingon on Risa.
    Practitioner of Mok'bara (KDF only) - 10p - You practiced the art of Mok'bara with a Klingon on Risa.

It's amazing to see how they manage to split accolades, belonging to the same wrapper, into two different categories. As usual, Cryptic show signs of their non-existing QA and in 7 hours is the first maintenance planned. Thank God I'll be asleep then.
  • grigul1grigul1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    thx for the list, therealfluffy..^^

Most of the accolades I have so far, but with two I have slight problems:

"Denied Mok'bara" How to get this accolade? I don't found any Klingon NPC on Risa. Do I need a Klingon player for that? And what must this player do to deny the Mok'bara? I'm a little bit confused about that...^^

"Onlooker" Where to do that? I haven't found any klingon or trill-npc's arguing anywhere or anytime. Do you have a hint?

thank you a lot...^^
  • notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    grigul1 wrote: »

"Onlooker" Where to do that? I haven't found any klingon or trill-npc's arguing anywhere or anytime. Do you have a hint?

Arguing couple shows up right at the front of floater vendor's booth at nighttime.

As for Mok'bara accolades - I think you should try to use Mok'bara emote near the Klingons on top of the arch.
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
    edited June 2013
    Look for a fire on the beach at night near the large arch for "Unauthorized beach party"

"Denied Mok'bara" How to get this accolade? I don't found any Klingon NPC on Risa. Do I need a Klingon player for that? And what must this player do to deny the Mok'bara? I'm a little bit confused about that...^^

Klingons are found on top of the large arch...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    edited June 2013
    wolfpacknz wrote: »
    Look for a fire on the beach at night near the large arch for "Unauthorized beach party"...
    Aye, UBP is an Exploration Accolade worth 10pts. Go to the fire pit on the East beach (yellow dot on the map). Land near fire, and you'll see a button to "Party", click it to win. :)

Accolade text is:
    The sun is down, are you down... to party?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Little help: http://i.imgur.com/Jg67q6x.jpg

Numbers: The Big Year (find 10 parrots)
    1. Arches
    2. Back Beach
    3. Tower Bay
    4. Resort
    5. Grotto
    6. Long Strand
    7. The Tidal Pool
    8. A Well Traveled Path
    9. The Heart Of The Mountain
    10. A Lonely Rock

Letters: Master Explorer
    A. Denied Mok'bara/Practitioner of Mok'bara
    B. Walked the Boardwalk
    C. Wont Look Down
    D. Why Are You Flying Over The Volcano
    E. Risa Roofer
    F. Arc Flight Mastery
    G. Onlooker
    H. Fireworks Observer
    I. Lighty Landed on a Lighthouse (two points)
    J. Catch Me If Toucan/Ducks of Hazzard (three points)
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited June 2013

thank you a lot...^^

Fly up to the top of the arch, approach the Klingons. An interact button appears; click it. Denied accolade only if you're Fed/Fed aligned.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)
  • astral#0893 astral Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can buy Datachips for 'The Path to 2409' & @The History of New Romulus' on the exchange. Some of them are a bit over priced, but, depending on your level, if u have maxed out your equipment on yourself, your crew & your ship, then u probably aren't doing much with all your money anyway.
    edited June 2013
    Fly up to the top of the arch, approach the Klingons. An interact button appears; click it. Denied accolade only if you're Fed/Fed aligned.

You got ninja'd bro :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
  • grigul1grigul1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @blackjackwidow, smiecho, wolfpacknz, notoryczny:

Thanks, guys, your hints were helpful. I got the accolades now...^^
  • vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello. I got the Samba Advanced emote. How do I get the regular Samba emote?
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello. I got the Samba Advanced emote. How do I get the regular Samba emote?

Talk to teh dance coordinator when the dance competition isn't on.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
    edited June 2013
    smiecho wrote: »
    Little help...
    Fantastic. Thank you!

• lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where is the 3rd "Pavyl" Point?

Accolade: Gorilla in Sixty Seconds
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • darkness2k#0753 darkness2k Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    He's at the lighthouse at the top left of the map.

4th is South East from there, in a cave in the grotto. Not as obvious as the first cave ;)