test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did the Game Crash

Comments

• fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to Star Trek Offline... where you pay for having TRIBBLE thrown in your face from laughing greedy people. Server not responding for 697 seconds and running! I think i'm gonna score >1000 today.

I restarted STO after 900 seconds....
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I bet never winter is down too:D
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • vegie0vegie0 Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you get the server not responding to = the Stardate in game... does it let you play :D?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • corseaucorseau Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still no post from Branflakes....or maybe you have to go to twitter. :P
    edited June 2013
    alpha1988s wrote: »
    For some reason, I haven't received the red letters of "Server Not Responding." However I am stuck in a causality loop at the end of the Azure Nebula mission with the 180 second countdown that keeps resetting after it runs out or when I hit the Leave Map Now button. I'm able to use all my Boff abilities and fly around, but I cannot leave. So while some people cannot get in, I can get out.

Keep the connection open, then they will never know it was down :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    corseau wrote: »

Me think he is sleeping on the job lol:D
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • krakenhazenkrakenhazen Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is never a good idea to break into your grandparents' basement to steal their old hardware to run and host an MMO...nor is it wise to hire your neighbors from the trailor park to put it all together :O
    edited June 2013
    corseau wrote: »
    He's in Amsterdam... who knows what his hours are right now.
  • vulcanmonkvulcanmonk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yup...just finished dinner, ready for some 'pew, pew' and....whaaaat...how can it be...STO down...again! Was just getting ready to plop down $50 for zen...maybe not.
    Sacca Gavesaka, Fleet Admiral, Commanding
    BSG-Benne Gesserit Consortium
  • knockyknocky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's dead Jim!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jake477jake477 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello Im Data,

(starts playing guitar in a all black starfleet uniform)

STO went in burning ring of fire, the hamsters burned burned as the players anger went higher and it burns burns burns, the server the game server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • corseaucorseau Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I love it...now I get login failed for unknown reason. Our old friend is back.......should be a good exscuse thgis time, but we will never hear it lol.
    edited June 2013
    lol Launcher is still saying that its still on green.
  • pingaheadpingahead Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Someone check Twitter...they won't announce Emergency Maintenance on the STO Forum.
    edited June 2013
    xcom43 wrote: »
    lol Launcher is still saying that its still on green.

more false advertising
    edited June 2013
    We traveled millions of miles so that you can check up on twitter.:D
    edited June 2013
    well they dont know its down yet, some ppl are still online AFK. So it says the server is still up. I am howerver waiting for the "We're sorry captains" on STO's twitter to hit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thalinprimethalinprime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Stuck waiting on characters here too.
    edited June 2013
    pingahead wrote: »
    Someone check Twitter...they won't announce Emergency Maintenance on the STO Forum.

Nothing there.
    edited June 2013
    Curse you Servers! Curse yooooooou!:D
  • pingaheadpingahead Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm still on Vault Ensnared exit map transition 800 secs
  • derneaddernead Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sorry, guys. It must be my fault. Taking a Connie to the Cure. They did try to warn me Constitutions were a canon issue...
  • krakenhazenkrakenhazen Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just noticed that it blows right by the patch server stuff and directly into the Engage button...so that may be it.
  • admiralandyadmiralandy Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well always a good time to get Tribble patching while I go get a coffee, then hope the reset button has been pressed and get to the game proper.
  • knochengeigerknochengeiger Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vegie0 wrote: »
    please screen shot the 1k not responding. That needs to be my banner :D

I took a screenie at 1060, but it kept running, took another at 1300, next will be 2000 :D
    We want to keep the foundry.
    edited June 2013
    I took a screenie at 1060, but it kept running, took another at 1300, next will be 2000 :D

nice, for epic justice go for 9k. High score can be yours :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stonut01stonut01 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow, did the stupid ****s break the game again?
  • unclereekyunclereeky Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All my friends in the 106th fleet seem to have no problem getting online to play..and for that matter..neither have I over the past 3 years..but the last month has been a living hell. Has anyone seen any word or explanation from anyone in the technical support department as to what is going on? I just downloaded a completely new Cryptic launcher..and it didn't do any good...it did the exact same thing as my original one did. Started out like it was working..then..the launcher started counting down from about 4800kb..and when it got to zero(0)..the only place I saw Star Trek ONine..was in my task bar at the bottom of my desktop...no game to play..and 8 hours later..its still the same thing..no game...WHY?

Unclereeky
    edited June 2013
    Check out this bug i had yesterday 50 people saw the same thing on esd at the same time.

Bug-->>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19H_Wl8spNk
  • derneaddernead Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Community hailing PWE, we have surrendered our vessels and are prepared to be bored... I mean, boarded.