What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance Announcement (May 26, 2013 - 7AM PDT) [Complete!]

1234568»

Comments

• forewmforewm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    another 135MB patch... what are these?

I've been having that happen daily too. Seems to update the exes and shadercache.hogg. I don't know if it's a bug or what, but I'm glad I'm not the only one blowing bandwidth on it.
  • leendert1980leendert1980 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lex1con wrote: »
    Here, use this it might make things easier for us.

translate.google.co.uk/

no thaks stil read it that finn for me
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think you need to start using a spell checker and grammar checker. lmao :eek:

You sir are an idiot,english is not everyones first language :o
  • thetraveler82thetraveler82 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That dude is absolutely and 111% RIGHT! :D
    I love Science! STO science. B)
  • lex1conlex1con Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no thaks stil read it that finn for me

Not for us "Gobbledygook" is my 4th language. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    tinead51 wrote: »

that is true im dutch my language is dutch first german 2 frans 3 and inglish come last thAnk bro :D;)
  • totenmettotenmet Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited May 2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
  • stulloydstulloyd Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But if you think about it totenmet. Yer money has to go into getting new servers. Short term Profits are eaten into. But long term. PWE profits will be boosted by the influx of people staying in the game & bring new players to there games instead of being known as a company whos games continously crash.
    Hell How many people haven't thought of quitting due to these outages on there games. Do you see where I'm going. Even I an hard Core Trekiee has thought about leaving the game with all the outages.
    I mean why do I put up with it. Its 4pm here & I can't play. I mite be out later tonite at a friends. So I mite not get to play game today or tomorrow. So whats in it for people like me who have a life outside of the game to carry on playing somert that can't keep up & running cause of crappy servers which as I said need some cool of time & were possibly not made to handle all the traffic that PWE is putting through them on the daily baisis they are putting the traffic through the Servers they currently have.

Do you see what I am saying & Why I made the suggestion I made. i want this game to keep going & to be as strong as the day it was launched. but way it is going it won't be for much longer. Somert drastic needs doing at PWE to keep their servers going before they have a complete meltdown & take like a week maybe longer to get any game back up. thats worst case scenorio totenmet.
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    groxen98 wrote: »
    Everytime I would look a the Tiercel Shuttle in the ship requisition, sto would crash and cryptic error will form and then 8 seconds later before typing anything it will crash too so maybe they will fix that.

I get that when i open the PVE queue ive sent alot of tickets no results oh well
  • georgeorwingeorgeorwin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    patched and logged in
  • kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    totenmet wrote: »
    But why allways patching in europe's prime time ???

An not in fairness alternate between 7AM and 7PM, so that not ALLWAYS the European players suffer the most from this downtime)

hmmm...i do feel for you europeans, but however, do you really expect the devs to do patches in the middle of their night??? how would you like to work 8 hours and then get up in the middle of the night to do patching....kinda asking alot of them i think
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • rhiantrsahenrhiantrsahen Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013

The really sad part is he types on par with people who's first (and only) language is English. I can see where the confusion comes from.
    edited May 2013
    Not for us "Gobbledygook" is my 4th language. lol

then is your problem then dont read it
  • georgeorwingeorgeorwin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    in case you missed it

*** PATCHED AND LOGGED IN ***
  • lex1conlex1con Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    then is your problem then dont read it

Did you see how easy it was to distract people from their ******** about the game. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that is true im dutch my language is dutch first german 2 frans 3 and inglish come last thAnk bro :D;)

Ah well if English is not your primary language then I do apologize but it still doesn't make it any easier to understand, though I'm trying!
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • dezstravusdezstravus Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maintenance is now complete!
This discussion has been closed.