test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kicked out of any pve event in 5 seconds (closed, necro)

tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
My romulan federation allied tactical officer gets kicked out of events like Gorn mine field or Terran empire invasion after 5 seconds.

Apparently I cant team up, and the stupid map managed gives me FIVE seconds to do anything about that.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Post edited by tpalelena on

Comments

• doltarhrsoljahtdoltarhrsoljaht Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tpalelena wrote: »
    My romulan federation allied tactical officer gets kicked out of events like Gorn mine field or Terran empire invasion after 5 seconds.

Apparently I cant team up, and the stupid map managed gives me FIVE seconds to do anything about that.

I have been experiencing this exact same thing when I go to Gorn Minefield and Starbase 24 PvE with the Klingons I warp in and within 5 seconds it sends me back to where I was and I have to reinitiate the PvE again only for it to happen again up to 5 times.

Also at times, especially on my bridge if I click on something, like a seat to sit in, I will lock in walking to my right, sideways. It's not only a chair sometimes just anything. It also happens occasionally on Starbase.

Also I have noticed at times when I have mines on the aft of my craft that they will deploy on their own and there isn't any enemy within 12 km. Yes, and I haven't hit the all weapons tab for over 30 sec let alone the mine tab.

These issues are in priority of importance to me and any help you can give will be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Cpt. Ron
  • dtranquildtranquil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i found this as well , but once you complete the rommy quests needed to leave the sector they work.

Seems that locking romulan players into doing the story line they have stopped them doing pve lol.
  • vykorprimevykorprime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is not a Romulan issue. Same error occurs with old characters on SB24, minefield, mirror invasion, etc -- sometimes it works fine, but sometimes they will just not let you into the instance. PvE queues are broken.
  • vermatrixvermatrix Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope, not just a romulan issue, my fed character got the boot out of the Colony Invasion mission about 4 times already, whenever I try to do it so I reported it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ditto, got up nice and early, 5am early, to catch 6am Mirror Event and had to spam join in order to actually join and then I still ran the chance of getting booted. Pure FED toon.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • marshalericdavidmarshalericdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have had some problems doing the Crystalline Catastrophe using officers from both the Klingon and Federation side. I enter the missions and in a few seconds it knocks me out of the mission. This problem does not always happen when trying to do this mission but it has happened multiple times.
  • ask4spock1ask4spock1 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BUG # 1702355 & 1702366

None of my Fed characters can do any quick play PVE mission (Colony Invasion and Crystalline Catastrophe)

I continuously get booted from the missions within 5 seconds of entering. I am not on a team when I enter.

When are you going to address the auto kick from these missions???

:mad:
  • sabledrakesabledrake Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got it with my romulan characters as well, in mirror invasion and starbase 24
  • razikhielrazikhiel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I never tried these or any such pve events,,, well; does Crystalline Entity count,,, tried it a few times,, a few whopping years ago:D
    Anyways, my point is; I keep hearing in-game (<zone chat) that a lot of people are having this problem (that the OP mentions), and that its really bothering at least some of them.
    This is - in fact - one of the most ''popular bug questions/topics'' that I keep hearing about (err, almost all the time), along with the non-deletable mail bug.
    SO the question is; are the developers aware of the pve issues mentioned in OP's (and others) posts?
    Are they doing something about it?
    Please be adviced; this is not a complaint, I actually do just want to know:)
    I searched / browsed forums for a little while about the issue, but couldn't find any developer replies, (and as I said, I keep on hearing about the issue here and there), thats why Im asking. Cheers.
  • dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been getting the 5 second kick on one of my characters in SB24 and CE. I really wanted to do some simple leveling today, but I guess I'll just leave that toon alone for a few days until there's a definite fix.
  • sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah? read my sig...
    /Floozy
  • adzcriz1adzcriz1 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is fast becomming most annoying, Its seriously game breaking, if people cannot get into matches/games/content without trying 20 times, people will simply go, "cba to mess around il log or play something else that works" and the fact that PWE haven't said a thing on the problem speaks volumes in itself, as i see it there are 2 pretty much critical issues, Login with unknown error creeping back in and PVE instance mapmanager and autokick within 5 seconds issue that tbh really needs looking at, oh and the loading screen one, i applaud the hard work gone into LOR, its an acheivement and pats ont he back well earned, but ... these 3 things need sorting and that pwe/cryptic are being tight lipped about it, doesnt bode well, you dont want SOE's reputation trust me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Me too.... Happening with Crystalline Entity on my Fed toon.

Edit:

From NPC log...

[6:43] [System] [PvPGeneral] Joining "Crystalline Catastrophe".

[System] Left channel "Zone".

[System] Joined channel "Team".

[System] Joined channel "Zone".

[6:43] [NPC] Admiral Grigori Yanishev: Glad to have your assistance in these efforts, Admiral. I can give you information regarding the Crystalline Entity's combat capabilities and recommended countermeasures.

[6:43] [System] [PvPWarning] You will be removed from the map in 5 seconds.
  • hobieonehobieone Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i can understand this happening to romulan chars to make them play thru the story line missons.

but i am getting this issue with my regular federation chars and klingon chars that have already played thru thier storylines and are at max level??

so the issue if it tied to the romulan chars should not be affecting chars on the same account that are not romulan. thats where the bug is in my opinion.
  • hcgxkaliberhcgxkaliber Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah, same thing happened to me. this needs to be fixed asap
  • xs27xxs27x Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have the same problem... man this is irritating... hope there is gonna be a fix soon...
  • scooterkhanscooterkhan Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    me too .gets annoying , sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "SWEET JESUS ITS TAKING LONG ENUFF"
  • mktormktor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ive found toggle /lfg works for me think its kinda like the /unhide after stf bug
  • zombiedeadheadedzombiedeadheaded Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For me it's Gorn Minefield, the strange thing is no matter how few in the queue, (might only be 1) I always get instantly asked to engage, then just as quickly booted.
  • vandelemmingenvandelemmingen Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here with pretty much all PvE mission if i just queue for them, only thing that seems to work is if you start your own private queue...
  • macawi1169macawi1169 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issues here. Any PvE queue that has dilithium/gear as a reward gets the old 5 second boot. Soo freaking annoying :mad:
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, it's like the last time (3-4 months ago).
    Any news about?
  • domvinadomvina Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have been having the same issue on my VA Fed character with Starbase 24.
  • nalfyrnalfyr Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still doing this its been since LoR launch and they still havent fixed this..
  • paulymanpaulyman Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dtranquil wrote: »
    i found this as well , but once you complete the rommy quests needed to leave the sector they work.

Seems that locking romulan players into doing the story line they have stopped them doing pve lol.

Then why does my lvl 50 Rommie who has completed the story line still have this happen?

It has nothing to do with storyline it has to do with them not fixing a BIG bug. What's the point of making a toon if you can not access a large portion of the in game content with it?
  • bigcheese256bigcheese256 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In the hour of the Mirror event, I've played 3 actual games and gotten booted 10+ times.

GG.
  • dvirbldvirbl Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    also had a problem with the pve que, this time it happened in the big dig fleet action, first time game crashed when clicking the engage button, 2nd time got teleported in and than back out immediately. until the patch today this never happened.
    this happened with my def character
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think it matters which PvE mission it is... it seems to happen when we join a mission already in progress that needs an extra player. if we join the mission at the very beginning, we're good.
  • hobieonehobieone Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still no luck in trying to play pve que. i doubt we'll see any acknowledgement or fix for this bug until after monday (memorial day weekend :( )
  • fransiscosfransiscos Member Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    I also can do CE E because I keep getting kick out. if it helps I am Fed.
This discussion has been closed.