test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• zaynarzaynar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think I have been sitting at 15352 of 20665 for 30 minutes now, don't think I am getting back in.
  • doctorphotondoctorphoton Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am doing the same thing. I logged in 30 minutes ago at 12,985 out of 15,151. I am now 12,985 out of 20,482. Then I got kicked out of the server and had to relog. I am now at 20,390 out of 20,582. Gee, thanks a lot Cryptic. I'm all for waiting my turn, but I don't want to be stuck in a line that never advances.
    tymersto wrote: »
    (Silver Player, Former Gold Player...)
    Wow this is a interesting thread...

Let's see here...
    14943 of 175XX (Couldn't remember when typing this) when I entered the Queue after rerolling my Rommie I was playing on Tribble.
    As of 10:25 PM CST, I am still 14943 of 20043. I hadn't seen it spike over 21K yet.

I figured there'd be a Queue, but wow... Not expecting this at all...

So I'm just gonna keep STO in Windowed Mode for now and web surf and Alt-Tab every so often.

Thank you for the time...
  • nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    natewest1 wrote: »
    I was in the low 1400s and have not moved as well. Want to close the game and call it a night, but I still want stick around to see how this ends.

I used my wells class to check for you, It aint pretty. You might as well go to bed before the civil wa.... I've said too much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • kiranoriyekiranoriye Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, I've had about as much fun as I can take. So night y'all, I'm going to log off and try again in the morning. :)
  • digtalnarcosisdigtalnarcosis Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Then I have to reboot or it won't do anything but say "patching." :mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • bjs1981bjs1981 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well it only took about 20,000 people in the queue to get some action...

go take your smug espresso sipping attitude elsewhere. you just betray your idiocy. "hmmm let's see how stupid i can be! i enjoy NOT being able to use the things i pay for, and then trying to pretend to show how mature i sound by telling other people to not be upset at the problem. look at me! i'm happy that i get to sit here like a moron watching a little number on a screen change instead of playing the game."

what a moron. why do i have to explain basic life principles to morons? the purpose of this forum is to let cryptic know just how unsatisfied their customers are with their product.. if everyone was happy, they would have no reason to solve the problem idiot.

they are a business here to make money. they are not your friend. they don't care about YOU unless you have some money to spend. unless you complain nothing will change. you're one of those ******* that just sits down their president executes an unarmed "suspect" with a drone attack. and then says "well, what the hell ya gunna do?"

and the reason i use certain language is because i'm smart enough to obey cryptics user policy against certain "dirty" words. because people like you can't handle when someone talks to them like a man.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    172 out of 28159

In again... lets see if it lasts longer than 4 minutes this time.

NOPE...

:mad:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • geolagergeolager Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It could also be in part because people are making new Romulan and Klingon characters and are getting dumped into that first zone overloading the server.
  • charlesdonovancharlesdonovan Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    First my program crashes...
    Reboot.

759 out of 20049
    Wow. I could have spent money on a lifetime subscription and now I feel like I'm stuck in line at the DMV.
    Oh wait, I did buy a lifetime subscription. :(

94.09% loaded and...
    Server not responding...

Logged in. Thanks for keeping us in suspense. Whew. :eek:
  • ryeknowryeknow Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    God damn it. Got in and "Server Not Responding" and back into the queue I go.
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No LTS kvetching in three pages. Nice to see.

2017/21319
  • griz94griz94 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    haha, yah. just got into this game, registered yesterday before going to bed, then the patch, then maintenence, NOW THIS?!?!?!? seriously, What the F***

...wow Cryptic, just...... wow..
  • bornbaddbornbadd Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So you guys have been waiting in a Q....Bummer , I have been Patching from 2am last night and again all day today to have it give me a patch error at 96%... just to reconnect to another 300mb patch that crawls along so slowly it's sickening ~!! :D This is the real Internet gaming watch the patch bar see if you can tell its moving ~!! :D
  • cassianncassiann Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    It's a new release. Of course people want to play. There's a maximum capacity. They won't get more servers for a few days out of the year.

Trouble is it's not JUST STO or JUST a few days. The server hosts MULTIPLE games and the new Neverwinter is only in beta now. (Cringes at the thought of what's gonna happen when that goes live.)

Cryptic you people seriously need a little bit of FORE sight instead of always relying on you 20/20 HIND sight (hind as in what you sit on and people are calling you all at this moment.)
  • blondie987blondie987 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if it isn't one thing it's another now it seems the queue is broken. my position in queue hasn't gone up or down in the last 30 minutes or more and its getting me annoyed. anyone know what is going on?
  • irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well it's 4:34am, still #163... Oh my word I just got in!
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • madaleinmadalein Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i like the number 9179, i hope i can keep it forever....
    :rolleyes:
  • jwirecom109jwirecom109 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    FYI if we be nice to them and let them fix it without giving them grief most games give something extras back to the players.

EG. Simcity just did it ;) so lets all see what happens and hope they do the right thing
  • sulfrustriplesulfrustriple Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    447 just got in! Something worked! Good luck
  • nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    EVERYONE SHUT UP I MOVED FORWARD!!! :eek: I am now only 8791
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • endora80endora80 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So figured I'd play candy crush on my phone while waiting in queue. I was 12,986 so then my internet hiccups after about thirty minutes...yeah now I'm 19,516th. Sucks to be me lol. Just debating if its worth it to wait knowing I'm gonna pass out in two hours or just call it quits and go watch Enterprise before I pass out.
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Breaking NEWS.... I moved in line :D went from 13000 to 12564 :D
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • monterey7monterey7 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    18451 ... thats my spot in the Queue! Looks like it might be awhile before i can play again. I already miss the game!
  • dmastersondmasterson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh yah.... subscription is the winner.... was 6426... got subscription. Relogged at 200... in game in 20 second.

Subscribe today :)
  • darkksoul1darkksoul1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OMG my Queue went down....
  • illisionedillisioned Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think that no one is actually being in game, (People just leaving Queue now and then goes down one). With the Server update i think they just F**ked it up.

Scause my French ^^
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WTF I moved in the queue... after 65 mins.
  • gidydudegidydude Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just dropped 1k to 4927!!! There is hope everyone :]
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Silver

1276/20###
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is almost as fun as trying to figure out a Rubiks' cube...

Almost...
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif