What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legion Of Spectre

Comments

• Options
    guglifguglif Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dura really you took my thread idea? Oh well anyone who hasposted that they are interested in joining will be put down in a list and after LoR launches will be asked for their character name and will be invited manually. Anyone is welcome to join our fleet even if they are not in tfs or hos.

Long live the Spectres!

wohoo! Really looking forward to help you guys to be the first T5 rom fleet :D
    See you all on may 21st
  • Options
    lazerworxlazerworx Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    count me in @lazerworx. Mitch Sterling/Antonio in TFS
    :)
  • Options
    sirricwinsirricwin Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not long to go now. Can't wait. D'Deridex here I come!

Still very unhappy that the Legacy pack works out at $156 due to the thieving TRIBBLE, I mean European Union, applying a digital distribution tax.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starfleetownsallstarfleetownsall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sirricwin could u tell me how you made ur signature so i can have mine customized
    Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
    I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
    Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    andrewgariskandrewgarisk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When this logging non-sense is over with come join us on our Romulan Character only Fed fleet with a full T5 Fed Starbase supporting.
  • Options
    whoami4whoami4 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everyone Join My Fleet U.E.F. Dynasty Its a Family - Friendly Fleet that help you with anything... also we just started our website so when you join plz join our website and wear the U.E.F. Squad Uniform... Thank you!
  • Options
    sheymosheymo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, Shi'Mor from TFS here :D it would be nice if someone could send me an invite for LoS. ( as i am also not able anymore to login to my fed alt as i am affected by the server not responding bug for this account )

My Rom Char is named: D'Kell (D'Kell@SheyMo)

Thx in advance.
  • Options
    hcgxkaliberhcgxkaliber Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My main is on the Task Force Spectre fleet.
    However, I've just hit level 50 on my Romulan toon. Please invite me to your Romulan fleet

My toon is Ho Kwan@HCGxKaLiBeR
  • Options
    guglifguglif Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Almost to level 50.. invite E'Will@guglif
    posted some other posts in the previous page. Waiting for your invite!
  • Options
    cronos722cronos722 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Over 50 Romulans have joined our cause with at least 5 reaching lvl 50 in the first day. Seeking all Romulans to join our T4 Starbase in support of our Federation alliance.
    -= Be Mindful When Dealing With The Tal Shiar =-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vincentrpvincentrp Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Cronos,

Please invite me in! :D Ting@vincentrp

Thanks,
    Inting
    cronos722 wrote: »
    Over 50 Romulans have joined our cause with at least 5 reaching lvl 50 in the first day. Seeking all Romulans to join our T4 Starbase in support of our Federation alliance.
    -= Be Mindful When Dealing With The Tal Shiar =-
  • Options
    ruminate00ruminate00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, fresh 50 rommie here. Any chance I could get an invite? The handle is R'Tep@runeforge
  • Options
    haydntghaydntg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was a part of Task Force Spectre before I went inactive, and was very pleased with the fleet. Now that I'm back, and very excited to be able to play as a Romulan, I'd love to be a part of this! I'm only level 21 right now, but I should be able to reach level 50 pretty quickly once summer starts.

My handle is: Haydn@haydntg
  • Options
    starfleetownsallstarfleetownsall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    whoami4 wrote: »
    Everyone Join My Fleet U.E.F. Dynasty Its a Family - Friendly Fleet that help you with anything... also we just started our website so when you join plz join our website and wear the U.E.F. Squad Uniform... Thank you!

look this is a recruitment page for LOS not for someone to blurt about their fleet.

we are going strong guys keep it up! weneed more players
    Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
    I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
    Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cdiederichscdiederichs Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm a current TFS fleet member hoping to score an invite for my Rommie toon. Character handle is:

Kiev Surnak@cddiede
  • Options
    sternnnsternnn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey, I'm interested in joining Legion of Spectre. I recently returned to the game at LoR launch and looking to join a solid, active group of players.

Character handle is: Neroth@Ajantiss

Thanks,
    Neroth
  • Options
    suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    L.O.S upgrades to tier 5 starbase and tier 3 dil mines in 2 days fantastic job.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Legion Of Spectre is recruiting. contact in game @lightspeeds
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Task Force Spectre has started it 4th fleet. It is Task Force Spectre Academy it a fleet for all our new recruits. Open to all level. Making it easier to contribute to get fleet credits. Once you pass the probation period you will be ask to join the main fleet. Main fleet Task Force Spectre is Tier 5 Mil,Sci,Eng. Tier 3 embassy. Tier 3 dil mines 100% completed. Legion of spectre our romulan fleet is tier 5 starbase and military, working on tier 5 eng,sci. Our kdf fleet House of spectre is tier 5 starbase and sci, working on tier 5 miltary and eng. Embassy and dil mines are 100% completed. Any question contact @lightspeeds or @stingray74 or @cronos722 looking forward to meet you.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Choosing the right fleet is not easy, you need to find one that matches your personality and shares your interests. Our fleet has a great wealth of knowledge and experience and great team players, mixed with just as much joking, pranksters, occasionally questionable fleet chat, sarcasm and general messing about. So if you're not thin skinned and you could be described as any of the above, come and join us!
    To us this is a game not a way of life and we have fun
  • Options
    silence1311silence1311 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    suzy32 wrote: »
    Choosing the right fleet is not easy, you need to find one that matches your personality and shares your interests. Our fleet has a great wealth of knowledge and experience and great team players, mixed with just as much joking, pranksters, occasionally questionable fleet chat, sarcasm and general messing about. So if you're not thin skinned and you could be described as any of the above, come and join us!
    To us this is a game not a way of life and we have fun

Been in the Fleet for a year and I agree with the above post.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    spectre christmas event http://youtu.be/0F-3hdqvM1M
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    we are still recruiting. http://youtu.be/kkjJ6LrbJFg To join us Contact in game any of the following @metalkoreking @sportz19721010 @avaeris @stingray74 @cronos722 @lightspeeds

our fleet members are from

51 % are from the USA
    15 % are from Europe
    8 % are from Canada
    14% are from the UK
    12 % are from others
  • Options
    vincentrpvincentrp Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi, how about we do the PvP Fleet Event again. 3 on 3 this time. What you think guys? :cool:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    The Academy 2 is recruiting. http://youtu.be/kkjJ6LrbJFg To join us Contact in game @suzy33 @sportz19721010 @avaeris @stingray74 @cronos722 @lightspeeds
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    still recruiting
  • Options
    edited October 2014