test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legion Of Spectre

hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
edited February 2016 in New Romulus
Is your fleet is dead or Starbase progression slow going? Lacking players online? If yes come check us out.

Choosing the right fleet is not easy, you need to find one that matches your personality and shares your interests. Our fleet has a great wealth of knowledge and experience, and great team players. Mix that with just as much joking, pranking, occasionally questionable fleet chat, sarcasm and general messing about, that is Spectre Fleets. So if you're not easily offended and you are looking for any of the above, come and join us.

We are and have been, a fully complete fleet for many years and part of our own armada currently at lvl 606.
We have a KDF fleet which is also its own armada alpha fleet, a Fed Rom fleet and a fed academy fleet. All these fleets share our chat channel so we can communicate easily between fleets which also makes for a larger chat community.

We do not do charge you energy credits to fill out application or charge you energy credits to join the fleet in so called good faith, Nor do we have a lengthily application process online wanting to know your whole life story. We don't fine you for not wearing a fleet uniform and we don't fine you for cursing (hope you see the pattern) All we ask is bring the fun, we only have 1 rule, get 100k on fleet holding leader board to gain access to fleet store. We believe in achievements not entitlements.

contact me in game. @suzy33 @avaeris @cronos722

https://youtu.be/a6qPTWoh3fM
Post edited by hydrodura on

Comments

• bemlegabemlega Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi there.

Will create at least 3 Rommies. I'm in Task Force Spectre with ingame handle @blega

Cheers

Blega
  • elvenaarelvenaar Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will also have at least 1 rommie char after launch and if I like it I might just buy another 2 char slots and make 2 more, so will be there as well. In TFS atm, handle @elvenaar.
  • captainbaileycaptainbailey Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im going to make 6, 3 fed and 3 kdf. 1 of each class. handle @captainmichaelbailey
  • nixvex19nixvex19 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will be making a Romulan as well.

Already a TSF member, under the name Brand@nixvex
  • capriel1976capriel1976 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @Capriel will have a rommie or two. Havent picked a name yet...

Already TSF member
  • quickdraw74quickdraw74 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will be creating at least 1 or 2 Romulan characters. Already in TFS handle @quickdraw74
  • mariartusmariartus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will be, and its highly likely to turn into my main.
  • vincentrpvincentrp Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't wait to fly a T'Varo or a Dhelan :D

@vincentrp
  • mn03mn03 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm in! :D (Kult@MN3 is my main)
  • admiralxav13radmiralxav13r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will be in, Mystique, Xavier and Rogan.
  • gerigarkgerigark Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Seven of Twelve here!

I am going to be creating a Romulan Tactical Officer for a change of pace, but you can bet that you'll also see me on my main char as well. :D
  • hamster2159hamster2159 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah i will be joining

chris@hamster in TFS
  • borgkiller31borgkiller31 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    in TFS @borgkiler31 in game
    will have at least 1 rommie
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not sure if my first Romulan will go Fed or KDF yet but I will join on either my first or second Romulan. It will be a tac of course.

Talera@marc8219 from TFS
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • sirricwinsirricwin Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know I'll be there on the Fed side with a new Romulan character. Or maybe a Reman.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tetrulanttetrulant Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @tetrulant

I am creating at least 1 rommie character. I am already a member of TFS,HoS.

Signed
    most hated and i wanna be a dictator too!!!
  • thoughtblockedthoughtblocked Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will make a romulan character for the new fleet.
  • philmartin001philmartin001 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am planning on Romulan-ing! This should be exciting and interesting. Upset that we don't get an official romulan base though :(

Martin
    TFS Science VA
  • norisman1norisman1 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @Norisman Reply to OP Legion Of Spectre Coming Soon

Hello this Noris@Norisman, I am already an active member in both the FED and KDF Spectre Fleets.

I just bought the Pre-Order LoR starter pack $19.99 special not the full version one that $124.99, that may come later on after I see how I like playing the Romuluan and or Remus Races, I will most probably do as I have already done on each faction Fed & Kdf.

As I am a Life Time Account Membership owner I Currently have 12 characters 6 FED and 6 KDF, I'll most likely will be making at lest 3 PvE spec Romulus and or Remus, one of each class Tac, Eng and Sci. Maybe even some PvP spec if need be

As for as the first names of each I have no clue just yet, usually I try to keep them in somewhat of a lite RP characterization name wise, I'll let you know after 5/21/2013 once the LoR S8 is implemented and I have created them.

SALUTE! :)
  • eric37aeric37a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will most definitely be creating a Romulan character. Probably more like 3-4...
  • captainbad1974captainbad1974 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, im an active TFS member and will be creating atleast 1 Rommie Toon,my handle is blair@captainbad1974
  • gtomegagtomega Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm probably will create a Romulan character I have no name for it yet; i'm a current TFS member with the handle @gtomega
  • spratari93spratari93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will be making 1 maybe 2 rommie characters.
  • kasrakenkasraken Member Posts: 213 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I will be joining as well... with at least one romulan character. In game I am @kasraken

btw I love the name.. Legion of Spectre!
    MacoShield_zpsus2ux3rw.png
    Operational Support Team
    Squishing Bugs for a better future
  • andrewgariskandrewgarisk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will be making a Romulan for each side to support our Fleets!
  • hugereddogghugereddogg Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Firstly, I must say a massive thankyou to the guys over at Task Force Spectre.

Our Fleet of 30+ members (United Romulan Senate) has been hunting for a new home for a while and the command team of this fleet as well as the regular members have made us feel so welcome!!

All i can say is roll on May 21st, its gonna be Epic!! :D
  • metalkorekingmetalkoreking Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6 days and counting.... it will be so much fun! Welcome aboard all new comers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • guglifguglif Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've found another thread for legion of spectre, to be sure I'll post here as well
    going to create at least one romulan tac captain
    I have 4 FSM sitting for the Fleet Ha'Feh and I'm willing to contribute as much as I can after I get to lvl 50.
    Not a member of TFS, ingame name @guglif
  • starfleetownsallstarfleetownsall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dura really you took my thread idea? Oh well anyone who hasposted that they are interested in joining will be put down in a list and after LoR launches will be asked for their character name and will be invited manually. Anyone is welcome to join our fleet even if they are not in tfs or hos.

Long live the Spectres!
    Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
    I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
    Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]