Options

Tier 5 Constitution Class

Comments

• Options
    rexmercerrexmercer Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dalnar83 wrote: »
    But you can RP in the ship no matter it's rank :P

True but it won't be effective in combat and thats why we want a tier 5 connie, so we can RP and survive in a fight.
  • Options
    neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you will not win against cbs by pushing for a true connie at tier5, even an exeter skin.
    cbs seem firmly oppose to it, that why even the exeter didn't make it way to fleet ship.

you only way out of this is i think a cryptic design that look like ( but not too much ) a connie and have a bigger size (40% bigger ), something a little more big than the exelsior for example, but most important something that look advanced.
    yeah, that you can said this thing have been build with latest 2409 technology.
    the enterprise of JJ movie would fit perfectly i think but cryptic don't have the right to use it i think, but now you get the idea!

will be happy for you if that happen, it will make yet an other ship that is more efficient than the galaxy class, hehe, and even if that seem bad for us galaxy user in the first place, it will be just an other evidence that our ship need overhaul.

ho, btw, don't make the mistake to be happy with just a tier4 ship, demand a tier5 period.
  • Options
    redsnake721redsnake721 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A possible solution to players wanting a particular ship at tier 5 is a revamp to crafting. Something like a Drydock at the Fleet Starbases. Example: A fleet Excelsior or Fleet Assault Cruiser, 10 consoles 8 wep slots similar Hull points ans Shield Mod and turn, somewhat similar Boff layout. A Drydock would allow via Crafting with Doffs or other in game items to say add a Universal Boff station or add addtional wep slots so that with luck time and resources you could upgrade lower tier ships to 10 console Ships with similar console slots and Boff layouts. I am not talking aobut anything that would be better that what is available now in the Fleet store. Your Connie or miranda or Constitution Class would be just the same after all the possible Drydock upgrades as any of the other Fleet Ships. So when your done you would just have a Fleet Cruiser with a Connie skin. This would get around the CBS issue. Players would buy the ship they like and as they progress in game and build up levels on the Drydock they can upgrade a ENS slot to LT or add a fourth Tac console increase turn rate or Hull points ect. Now this would be way more expensive than just buying a Fleet Cruiser that already has the 10 consoles and nice Boff layout. But for Fanboys that want the Classic ships in the Endgame content this could get them there. This feature in theory could allow players to use one ship through out thier entire toons career.
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A possible solution to players wanting a particular ship at tier 5 is a revamp to crafting.

This idea has been around for three years. The Fleet system for fleet starships is a mutation of your exact idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    neo1nx wrote: »
    you will not win against cbs by pushing for a true connie at tier5, even an exeter skin.
    cbs seem firmly oppose to it, that why even the exeter didn't make it way to fleet ship.

No, CBS doesn't. JVC's already softening up on the idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, CBS doesn't. JVC's already softening up on the idea.

Then all who want this need to break out the pen and paper and start a letter writing campaign, I wsan't being sarcastic earlier when I said this.

These can be quite powerful if organised. It was through such organised things that an 8th series of Charmed was made, series seven was meant to be the end of it. It also got a fifth series of La Femme Nikita made the fourth was meant to be the end of it. Given these sort of things aren't cheap to make it shows what sort of influence it can have.

They don't even have to cough up any cash for this, it might be easier to convince them to say yes. Then the ball would be in Cryptics court as they would have lost their main reason for saying no.
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok, how about this, there was a mention of a variation of the Constitution Class's look and size....how about this?
    http://catstarsto.deviantart.com/#/art/CatStar-Class-Starship-369399329?q=gallery%3Acatstarsto&q0=0&_sid=9e68609

It has a personalised look to it, the same yet streamlined, and best of all...the class is named after me =^.^= Since my toons Rp come from alternate universes (all cats) why not have thier standard cruiser look like this?? A Caitian Flagship Cruiser (CatStar CLass) The info on the picture is just an idea, im mostley offering the look. Or you can make it a Federation version of the B'Rel trading the cloak for something Federation. What do you think? I ask Cryptic this too!
  • Options
    dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, but the ship from the link is...well facepalm-worthy... :o If it was pink instead blue, it would be perfect.
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dalnar83 wrote: »
    Sorry, but the ship from the link is...well facepalm-worthy... :o If it was pink instead blue, it would be perfect.

=T.T=

anyways ... I would proble use this for CatStar instead of Adventure Cat actually...
  • Options
    spork87spork87 Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    neo1nx wrote: »

you only way out of this is i think a cryptic design that look like ( but not too much ) a connie and have a bigger size (40% bigger ), something a little more big than the exelsior for example, but most important something that look advanced.
    yeah, that you can said this thing have been build with latest 2409 technology.
    the enterprise of JJ movie would fit perfectly i think but cryptic don't have the right to use it i think, but now you get the idea!

will be happy for you if that happen, it will make yet an other ship that is more efficient than the galaxy class, hehe, and even if that seem bad for us galaxy user in the first place, it will be just an other evidence that our ship need overhaul.

ho, btw, don't make the mistake to be happy with just a tier4 ship, demand a tier5 period.

actully this is a perfect oppertunity for CBS to comepete with Paramounts new movie along with Cryptic. A pefect idea would be on Star Trek Into Darkness release a T5 Connie that allows Movie+TOS Skin and run the advertisement as this. "Greets Captians we are please to announce you can now fly the Original Ship that started it all, take to space in the Famous Constition Class made famous by Captain James T Kirk, and relive the adventure."

This could also include a special mission to go with it where you say revisit a classic TOS episode such as going back to Talos IV and establish proper relations with the inhabitants. Or for kicks, Deep Space K-7 becomes infected with Tribbles by the Klingons seeking revenge for the devestation Kirk Caused when he beamed them onto Gr'oth. Would work great and steal a little thunder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    spork87spork87 Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    decronia wrote: »
    Then all who want this need to break out the pen and paper and start a letter writing campaign, I wsan't being sarcastic earlier when I said this.

These can be quite powerful if organised. It was through such organised things that an 8th series of Charmed was made, series seven was meant to be the end of it. It also got a fifth series of La Femme Nikita made the fourth was meant to be the end of it. Given these sort of things aren't cheap to make it shows what sort of influence it can have.

They don't even have to cough up any cash for this, it might be easier to convince them to say yes. Then the ball would be in Cryptics court as they would have lost their main reason for saying no.

don't forget it also got us Enterprise Season 4. Season 3 was going to be the end, but Fan demand caused Season 4 to happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    spork87 wrote: »
    don't forget it also got us Enterprise Season 4. Season 3 was going to be the end, but Fan demand caused Season 4 to happen.

I had heard that it also had something to do with a seres of Trek, however I had no experience or knowledge of it so I didn't mention it. I knew about the La Femme Nkitia one, I took part in it. The Charmed one was through a couple of friends who took part in that one.

Making an entire TV series is not cheep. If fans can organise in such a way that they can pile on the preshure for things that would cost a company money to the point that they get what they want should show something.

Given, as I said, it would cost CBS nothing to say yes to this using the demand/pressure as their reason for the change of heart and so it is easier to do. This would leave the ball back in Cryptics court.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The very first television show to be given an extra season after being announced as canceled, due to an overwhelming response from a fan-sponsored, letter writing campaign was...

Classic Star Trek

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    admiralq1732admiralq1732 Member Posts: 1,560 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    The very first television show to be given an extra season after being announced as canceled, due to an overwhelming response from a fan-sponsored, letter writing campaign was...

Classic Star Trek

And the network cancelled after that. Networks have no intelligence.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    daveyny wrote: »

Classic Star Trek

Now we have four examples of it working. Now that shows it's worth a shot. After all the only ones who have asked has been Cryptic which makes it easier for them to say no after all company to company there really is no real contact on the player level.

Throw in something that might get their attention. Money, if it was a VA zen store ship then they would get some money for every one sold. It won't be a lot in comparison but evey penny counts where profit margins are concerned, and it would be pure profit on their side as CBS only have to say yes and then Crypticc has to do the work to introdce it.

Add an online petition and you may even get more support from those who don't realy care one way or the other, but as there is no real time spent signing one they may just sign it.
  • Options
    arakim5arakim5 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Has anyone thought that maybe Cryptic CAN'T make a T5 Connie?

Seeing as almost everyone Fed-Side would buy a Connie endgame, simply because it WAS a Connie, Cryptic is losing money by not having them.

Cryptic would sell you vouchers for AIR if they thought it would make money.

I'm thinking the license for this one particular ship may be limited. In which case you would need to point the Letters not at Cryptic, but possibly Paramount.

Logic dictates you follow the money here.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    CBS, according to the reason given for it not being done is that they said no.

Personally it doesn't bother me one way or the other, it is the people whowant this that need to organise themselves. Opening threads here really won't do much as I doubt they are read by CBS.
  • Options
    commanderxoncommanderxon Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Al Rivera (Cryptic Lead Designer) said in an interview with Joystiq that:

"...there was a possibility other atypical ships or items may make appearances via a grab-bag, especially items that CBS may be more open to allowing on an ultra-rare basis. The mention of a Tier-5 Constitution class came up as an example, but he confirmed that no formal discussions have occurred with CBS about any ship, let alone a "Tier-5 Connie."

Link

The 'CBS said no' story is a myth. I assume it was made up by the people on this forum who seem to have a bizarre hatred for classic content and classic fans.

As a TOS purist and veteran FASA 'Star Fleet' player, I'm fairly tired of having to fly around in big generic sleek grey fascimiles of a sperm whale. I want the Connie (or even better, a larger ship from the same era, like the Yamamoto) in the game at Tier 5. But I hope the reason that Cryptic haven't included it yet is that they're waiting for a special ocassion...

Until then the best thing we can do is keep making noise. At least that means they might confirm or deny it.
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Al Rivera (Cryptic Lead Designer) said in an interview with Joystiq that:

"...there was a possibility other atypical ships or items may make appearances via a grab-bag, especially items that CBS may be more open to allowing on an ultra-rare basis. The mention of a Tier-5 Constitution class came up as an example, but he confirmed that no formal discussions have occurred with CBS about any ship, let alone a "Tier-5 Connie."

Link

The 'CBS said no' story is a myth. I assume it was made up by the people on this forum who seem to have a bizarre hatred for classic content and classic fans.

As a TOS purist and veteran FASA 'Star Fleet' player, I'm fairly tired of having to fly around in big generic sleek grey fascimiles of a sperm whale. I want the Connie (or even better, a larger ship from the same era, like the Yamamoto) in the game at Tier 5. But I hope the reason that Cryptic haven't included it yet is that they're waiting for a special ocassion...

Until then the best thing we can do is keep making noise. At least that means they might confirm or deny it.
    CBS did say no. It was confirmed in a DStalh post, but I can't find DStahl's link because it was on the old forum, and thus all old posts are just called archive now. What Geko's talking about there is that CBS said no but might go for the idea of a T5 Connie in a lockbox - due to having less then 1% of the player-base in one, but at the time of that statement, 16 months ago, no formal discussion had yet occurred.

Having listened to Geko's recent podcast from late last week I wouldn't put much hope in ever seeing a T5 Connie in the game.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    arakim5 wrote: »
    Has anyone thought that maybe Cryptic CAN'T make a T5 Connie?

Seeing as almost everyone Fed-Side would buy a Connie endgame, simply because it WAS a Connie, Cryptic is losing money by not having them.

Cryptic would sell you vouchers for AIR if they thought it would make money.

I'm thinking the license for this one particular ship may be limited. In which case you would need to point the Letters not at Cryptic, but possibly Paramount.

Logic dictates you follow the money here.

Even with a T5 Connie inclusion, you are not going to see space filled with them. Because we have fans that like Galaxies, Sovereigns, etc. from some of the other shows. You already have guys flying Galaxies, and that thing has problems in STO design. You have guys insisting on flying Galaxy-X's, despite there being far superior Fed cruisers in that style. You have guys flying Nebulas, which I'm seeing a bit more of lately. Again, remember how much people were begging for a Nebula years ago?

Honestly, if the Galaxy / Galaxy-X were revamped, you'd see more of them.

Now, if there should be a T5 Constitution, you'd see them too, but not in massive numbers. There's alot of fan favorite Federation vessels out there, and the Constitution is just one of them.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Even with a T5 Connie inclusion, you are not going to see space filled with them. Because we have fans that like Galaxies, Sovereigns, etc. from some of the other shows. You already have guys flying Galaxies, and that thing has problems in STO design. You have guys insisting on flying Galaxy-X's, despite there being far superior Fed cruisers in that style. You have guys flying Nebulas, which I'm seeing a bit more of lately. Again, remember how much people were begging for a Nebula years ago?

Honestly, if the Galaxy / Galaxy-X were revamped, you'd see more of them.

Now, if there should be a T5 Constitution, you'd see them too, but not in massive numbers. There's alot of fan favorite Federation vessels out there, and the Constitution is just one of them.

I agree, like any ship that is new. You will see them all over the place. As the "new" wears off. They will go back to one of their other favorite ships. During the winter event, there was Breen ships everywhere. Now you see a few here and there. Ambassadors since that even has dropped. I only saw 2 this weekend. Other than mine. Which I still use cause I'm a big Ambassador fan. Even on my KDF, I went back to my old Negh'Var.

True, even with the bad rap the Galaxy got. I still see a few of them around and the "X" versions.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    cidstormcidstorm Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    CBS did say no. It was confirmed in a DStalh post, but I can't find DStahl's link because it was on the old forum, and thus all old posts are just called archive now. What Geko's talking about there is that CBS said no but might go for the idea of a T5 Connie in a lockbox - due to having less then 1% of the player-base in one, but at the time of that statement, 16 months ago, no formal discussion had yet occurred.

Having listened to Geko's recent podcast from late last week I wouldn't put much hope in ever seeing a T5 Connie in the game.

Sorry which cast was that?
  • Options
    lykumlykum Member Posts: 382
    edited May 2013
    Should make Soyuz class tier 5 with interchangeable pods on for sci, eng, and tac captains. including blue phaser cannon turret for tac version

offer it as bundle. connie will soon follor.

Soyuz is a modified Miranda
    Lyndon Brewer: 20% chance to capture enemy ship for 60 seconds on successful use of boarding party.

cause sometimes its party time!
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cidstorm wrote: »
    Sorry which cast was that?
    The last Priority One Podcast.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    captainvader83captainvader83 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the C-Store should sell "Ship Upgrade Packs" based on the tier level. The reason I would like to see this is because I want to use the NX class ship even at the current rank (50) without suffering for it's lack of slots. Tier 2 (Lt Commander) upgrade packs should include 1 weapon slot (can be used on either front or rear), 2 bridge officer rank ability increases (used to increase Ensign ranks to Lt ranks on 2 of the 3 officers), 1 device slot increase, 1 console slot increase, and an increase of 1500 hull points (essentially making the ship tougher). Tier 3 (Commander) upgrade packs would include 2 weapons slots, 1 device slot, 1 console slots, 2 bridge officer rank slots, one bridge officer slot, and a hull increase of 2500 . Tier 4 (Captain) ship upgrade pack would include 2 weapon slots, 2 bridge officer rank slots, 1 bridge officer slot, 1 device slot, 2 console slots, and a 3500 increase in hull strength. Tier 5 (Admiral) ship upgrade pack would include 2 weapon slots, 2 bridge officer rank ability slots, 1 device slot, 2 console slots, and a 5000 point increase in hull strength. What do you all think?
  • Options
    rexmercerrexmercer Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the C-Store should sell "Ship Upgrade Packs" based on the tier level. The reason I would like to see this is because I want to use the NX class ship even at the current rank (50) without suffering for it's lack of slots. Tier 2 (Lt Commander) upgrade packs should include 1 weapon slot (can be used on either front or rear), 2 bridge officer rank ability increases (used to increase Ensign ranks to Lt ranks on 2 of the 3 officers), 1 device slot increase, 1 console slot increase, and an increase of 1500 hull points (essentially making the ship tougher). Tier 3 (Commander) upgrade packs would include 2 weapons slots, 1 device slot, 1 console slots, 2 bridge officer rank slots, one bridge officer slot, and a hull increase of 2500 . Tier 4 (Captain) ship upgrade pack would include 2 weapon slots, 2 bridge officer rank slots, 1 bridge officer slot, 1 device slot, 2 console slots, and a 3500 increase in hull strength. Tier 5 (Admiral) ship upgrade pack would include 2 weapon slots, 2 bridge officer rank ability slots, 1 device slot, 2 console slots, and a 5000 point increase in hull strength. What do you all think?

I like this idea
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Kitbashing like that would be great! Even if you don't want a Connie, it's a real problem in this game that people have to abandon ships they love. The ships become characters of their own, in Star Trek - you don't see the same crew jump through five different ships in the same series, as if it's the Horatio Hornblower novels :P People should be able to fly around at endgame in a Sabre-class, if that's what they want. I wouldn't mind putting the work into upgrading my ship's abilities.

Different ships for different roles would be good, too - it's not the case in real life that smaller ships are just 'worse' than larger ships, otherwise navies wouldn't build patrol boats or destroyers. It would be interesting to see the game develop more of a triangle of death, like an RTS game - destroyers are better versus fighters/attack ships, which are fast enough to avoid being hit by large cruisers. If you ramped up the ability of fighters to take out cruisers, this would lead to interesting dynamics - and suddenly everyone would want to be flying smaller ships again. Fleets would be wanting to have destroyer/light cruiser squadrons to cover their asses!

Anyway, back onto the subject of Connies - when the New Romulus Legacy Pack is offering the T'Varo Warbird Refit and advertising it has having 'The great look of the 2150s-era Warbird with power for the 25th century', anyone who says anything about the Connie being too outdated has completley lost their argument. It makes by blood boil. Why can we have a Romulan ship from Enterprise, but not THE Enterprise?
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,832 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kitbashing like that would be great! Even if you don't want a Connie, it's a real problem in this game that people have to abandon ships they love. The ships become characters of their own, in Star Trek - you don't see the same crew jump through five different ships in the same series, as if it's the Horatio Hornblower novels :P People should be able to fly around at endgame in a Sabre-class, if that's what they want. I wouldn't mind putting the work into upgrading my ship's abilities.

Different ships for different roles would be good, too - it's not the case in real life that smaller ships are just 'worse' than larger ships, otherwise navies wouldn't build patrol boats or destroyers. It would be interesting to see the game develop more of a triangle of death, like an RTS game - destroyers are better versus fighters/attack ships, which are fast enough to avoid being hit by large cruisers. If you ramped up the ability of fighters to take out cruisers, this would lead to interesting dynamics - and suddenly everyone would want to be flying smaller ships again. Fleets would be wanting to have destroyer/light cruiser squadrons to cover their asses!

Anyway, back onto the subject of Connies - when the New Romulus Legacy Pack is offering the T'Varo Warbird Refit and advertising it has having 'The great look of the 2150s-era Warbird with power for the 25th century', anyone who says anything about the Connie being too outdated has completley lost their argument. It makes by blood boil. Why can we have a Romulan ship from Enterprise, but not THE Enterprise?

Well people don't go from Lieutenant to Admiral in a few weeks time either. Captains command multiple ships in their career. Picard Captained two Enterprises and the Stargazer, Sisko captained two Defiants. If I recall the captain of the Enterprise F was captaining a Defiant before it got trashed fighting Jem'Hadar

We don't need rust buckets like the NX and the TOS Connie around.
  • Options
    admiralq1732admiralq1732 Member Posts: 1,560 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Remember this is CRYPTIC were talking about. They are hit or miss with continuity. THe Talon should be where the Rommie BOP is but the devs WANTED the BOP.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lianthelia wrote: »
    Well people don't go from Lieutenant to Admiral in a few weeks time either. Captains command multiple ships in their career. Picard Captained two Enterprises and the Stargazer, Sisko captained two Defiants. If I recall the captain of the Enterprise F was captaining a Defiant before it got trashed fighting Jem'Hadar

We don't need rust buckets like the NX and the TOS Connie around.

By that argument, it would take years to level up. No-one would be happy with that. And I know the plot. But i'm not talking about realism, I'm talking about giving captains an oppurtunity to bond with their ship. I don't like flying a ship which I don't have a connection with.

You also have to remember that Kirk only ever commanded two ships - both the same class. Janeway only ever commanded one. Same with Archer (if you want to count him as a real Captain).

Also if you're just going to insult the ships I like the look of (not the NX - the Connie. They have such beautiful, classic lines) then I shall do the same. The endgame ships at the moment are nonspecific, indistinquishable, unoriginal, and all look like giant whales. Or worse, sperms. They're just awful. But I don't want them removed from the game :P I'm happy to let people fly what they want. Why aren't you? It's not about what we 'need'. We don't 'need' to be playing this video game in the first place. This about paying for entertainment. I'd pay for the Connie.
    Remember this is CRYPTIC were talking about. They are hit or miss with continuity. THe Talon should be where the Rommie BOP is but the devs WANTED the BOP.

Should? Why 'should'? I'm happy that there are any Birds of Prey at ALL, at Tier Five. I'd much prefer it if it was the classic Vas Hatham class from TOS, but willing to compromise as long as it doesn't cost very much.

Actually, when we get given our new character slots, I think I'm just going to reg another SF toon, just so that I get a (brief) chance to fly my T1 Connie without it getting instantly blown up.

Their 'hit and miss' nature is exactly why I don't see any argument for there not to be a Constitution class.