test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

4 May 2013 Server Crash (Resolved!)

Comments

• disposeableh3r0disposeableh3r0 Member Posts: 1,927 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shaduos wrote: »
    TRIBBLE like this reminds me of my time in the Military. Trying to fix a radar or weapons system that went down, and having people that know nothing about it asking what is wrong every 2 seconds. First they have to figure out what went wrong and then they have to fix it. Maybe what went wrong is just too complicated to explain in a few lines and they don't have the time to write it all out. Let them work, and if in the end you decide to stop giving them money, please do so quietly. We don't all need to know how much you spend on the game.

When ever a major would wander up to me and ask me what I was doing, I would say "the rotator coupling on this flux capacitor is no good, and Im waiting on a hyper spanner link to fix it." Usually made them go away.

Btw servers are up.
    As a time traveller, Am I supposed to pack underwear or underwhen?

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abraham Lincoln

Occidere populo et effercio confractus
  • kevinwtfpwekevinwtfpwe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd be happy with a ship sale, honestly.
  • coldbeer72coldbeer72 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Personally, I would be Damn happy with an Uber bonus rep event session for a couple of days, maybe 200% of the standard rewards...:confused:
  • spork87spork87 Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Free to play game, you get what you pay for.

no i dont im a gold player and the past 2 days i most certainly have not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spork87spork87 Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is April 2010 all over again. Can we get something like we did for surviving pre season 1 problems namely constant server problems such as lag, disconnectes, rubber banding. I have my Shaka emote and badge because of that event this feels real similar to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry to our friends in Europe. I tripped over the power cord. I plugged it back in but nothing is happening. Help?

Did you remember to turn the switch at the socket on? You would not believe how often that is the cause of a none working piece of tech :D

However on a serious note given the time difference we do tend to get hit a bit more with these things and the maintanence shut downs are in the afternoon to us, but hey ho that's the way it goes.
  • laro1984laro1984 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry but for us European is this normal look at the Patch- times :P
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    11am-1pm pdt IS a time for the other side of the world (18:00 GMT) - it covers a big chunk of the euro playerbase.

5AM for where I am, misses a huge chunk of the Asian/Oceanic playerbase. Food for thought. 4-5 hours later would probably make is accessible for everyone. But it's a moot point anyway, they won't change that.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • squonkmansquonkman Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously,

Let's say they don't give you any compensation. What are you going to do? That's right! Just get back into the game when you can.

So what is Cryptic incentive to give you anything?
This discussion has been closed.