Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Where did you get that post Voporak?

There is a thread in some subforum, B-Flakes posted in it.

BTW server is green.

And Tribble is locked for some reason.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    wolfgangtwowolfgangtwo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Comical prediction: Until it breaks from everyone immediately trying to log in.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    IT'S BACK UP!!!! get all the cats back in the base!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The people on this forum just don't read do they? They rage about the UI when it's a work-in-progress.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    The Romulans are coming. And they've got warbirdz.

But you have to choose whether to ally with the Feds or KDF. Now I'm puzzled which to choose, because I want to have one allied with the Feds. But I also want one to be connected to FSF; however I don't know if they are ever going to release a Romulan cat species. So I don't know which to pick for my first character.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    So I don't know which to pick for my first character.

well, unless you have a sub/lifetime sub and/or a character at T5 rom, the only thing you can pick is romulan
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    well, unless you have a sub/lifetime sub and/or a character at T5 rom, the only thing you can pick is romulan

I meant pick which faction to ally with.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I meant pick which faction to ally with.

KDF; they have better ships and toys

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2013
    KDF; they have better ships and toys

That's the thing though, I have a lot of stuff on my main (which is a Fed), and if I go with KDF for my first character then what if a cat species comes out? Unless there's ever a re-ally token, which I doubt will happen.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    That's the thing though, I have a lot of stuff on my main (which is a Fed), and if I go with KDF for my first character then what if a cat species comes out? Unless there's ever a re-ally token, which I doubt will happen.

the cat thing probably isn't ever going to happen; both caitians and kzinti were canon species, but they were the only 2 cat races ever shown or even mentioned onscreen

unless cryptic manages to get the rights to use lyrans or mirak, i don't see the space elves getting kitties of their own

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So, what'd I miss while I was gone?
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited March 2013

awwwwwwww...what a lazy cat!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *pets Bob*
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Picture approved. Welcome back too!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Yes. Welcome! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    M'Rekka concurs with the picture, and the welcoming back of the bob.
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Oh just Romulans, Romulans, and moar Romulans.
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Okay, seriously, who is changing the Theoretical Modelling III to Practice Tactical Exercises IV?! Stop it! We are working on Sci right now! NOT MILITARY! We are ~8k away from T4 Sci, SO DON'T CHANGE IT!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    *hides* Observation: Angry Taz is angry.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hmmm I should log back to STO sometime but I'm too lazy :cool:
    *playing Inazuma Eleven 3...*
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Okay, seriously, who is changing the Theoretical Modelling III to Practice Tactical Exercises IV?! Stop it! We are working on Sci right now! NOT MILITARY! We are ~8k away from T4 Sci, SO DON'T CHANGE IT!

I did, and i will continue to do so, why?
    No reason to block Slot 1 for another 5-7 Days (thats the time it usually takes to fill the medicals) so i squeezed a military project in (no dilithium cost and it's the only project currently taking military doffs, and that project is usually filled within two days) .

Why no Engineering?
    The 1 k Engineering Project is fine as it is, no reason to slow it down because of a 500 point project. (I could slot Requisiton personal Equipment, but that project has a 80k Dilithium pricetag)
    So unless some wizard pulls out a gross of medicals i will continue to try to slot as effectively as possible.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    *flogs The Canelow* Get your furry TRIBBLE back in STO! :mad:
    Yes. Focus on getting everything to Tier 4. THEN we can worry about Military again....:mad:
    *hides* Observation: Angry Taz is angry.
    No! We are NOT ANGRY! We are perfectly fine! :mad:
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Yes. Focus on getting everything to Tier 4. THEN we can worry about Military again....:mad:

A Master chaged it, so there is nothing I can do as an Elite unless another Master says differently.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I just noticed that. But with all due respect to Valenn, I do think getting everything caught up to T4 is more important right now.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    *flogs The Canelow* Get your furry TRIBBLE back in STO! :mad:

Nevah! (I'm actually kinda bored, I got no zen to start a new char and I keep doing the same stuff on my two chars)
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ok people listen up.

We should be focusing on the projects that give 1000 xp (unless a project needs provisioning)

Whenever someone runs a project that is 500 xp and costs dilithium it is slowing the whole process down. not only do you get half the gain of xp but it puts a strain on dilithium which is needed for the big projects/embassy.

You might get to sci IV faster but you are hurting the fleet progression as a whole, assuming people can even put in the dilithium and the medical doffs that quickly which often they dont slowing things down more.

I know people see a immediate target and want to aim for it as fast as they can but by sticking to the 1000 xp projects we will max out the whole base much faster than trying to focus on one specific area.

Please run the 1000xp only unless provisions are needed.

Thank you.
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ok people listen up.

We should be focusing on the projects that give 1000 xp (unless a project needs provisioning)

Whenever someone runs a project that is 500 xp and costs dilithium it is slowing the whole process down. not only do you get half the gain of xp but it puts a strain on dilithium which is needed for the big projects/embassy.

You might get to sci IV faster but you are hurting the fleet progression as a whole, assuming people can even put in the dilithium and the medical doffs that quickly which often they dont slowing things down more.

I know people see a immediate target and want to aim for it as fast as they can but by sticking to the 1000 xp projects we will max out the whole base much faster than trying to focus on one specific area.

Please run the 1000xp only unless provisions are needed.

Thank you.

/90% agreed

10% part: We should slot sci requisitions at least 3 or 4 times more, it runs faster than modelling projects (this modelling project does not count, i bought 30 medical DOFFs from the exchange), and also: requsitions are always needed.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If a Master changes the project, that's the end of the discussion. Elites were given project privileges in order to keep the projects moving. Unless told otherwise, replace a project with a like project. Do not change things around.

That said, Masters, at least explain your change with a post to CatPhone so people will understand your reasoning.

Also, if you haven't already, friend me on facebook or follow me on twitter so we can have better communication.
    edited March 2013
    Bumpity. Bumpity. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump.

I want the top of the next page.
    edited March 2013
    The entire Terradome adventure is now live!!! See how the Ferasan Shadow Force did!