test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friday Screenshot Available - 2/15/2013

1235»

Comments

• superherofansuperherofan Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As far as the screenshot, that is one SEXY ship. Can't wait for the stats!
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm not sure what more I can say as Daniel Stahl, our Executive Producer, posted here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=552391

As the Community Manager, I am compiling reports and passing along feedback from that thread, and Daniel and the Devs are reading and considering feedback from that and the other threads on the issue. That what's in my purview of action, and I will continue doing so.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

...did those three cases of Jagermeister arrive at the office yet...?? ;)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll probably save up for this but I really hope it has a bridge. A lot of people in my fleet are wanting some new bridges and interiors.

It will have a bridge, of the patch manifest file is to be believed.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,862 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why is there all of this talk about it being another 3 set like the Odyssey and the Vesta? I hope to god it isn't...
  • tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lianthelia wrote: »
    Why is there all of this talk about it being another 3 set like the Odyssey and the Vesta? I hope to god it isn't...

Branflakes said it was 3 ships

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=8089171&postcount=18

You don't have to buy all 3, just buy the one that fits your character the most.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,862 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    tuskin67 wrote: »
    Branflakes said it was 3 ships

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=8089171&postcount=18

You don't have to buy all 3, just buy the one that fits your character the most.

I see...I missed that...damn...I know I don't have to but depending how things go I might want to...depends on how tempting they make it.
  • purvee1purvee1 Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    From the Feburay Ask Cryptic:
    Q: (whamhammer1) If it is true that the game?s space combat engine cannot handle more than four weapons per side (front/rear)?

Dstahl: Let me stop you right there. We have a ship coming that breaks this rule, so it is not true.

I always heard that the Andorian ships were meant to be fiarly combat based.

And thats a very clear answer for someone who is normally very cagey about whats upcoming, even a month or so ahead. which I interprut to mean its a nailed down fact, and so will be with us very shortly.

Oh and ofr hte record, i've been waiting for this ship ever since she was announced in the Engineering reports, so whats that 2.5 years?
  • ferengitradersferengitraders Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nice ship but until you fix the FM debacle.... My money is staying in my wallet!
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Andorian empire will rise again!!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • roamingmuttroamingmutt Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    tuskin67 wrote: »
    It will have a bridge, of the patch manifest file is to be believed.

That's great to hear! I know that bridges are kind of useless but it's still nice to have them.
  • bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Given what Dan said a few Ask Cryptics ago, that Cryptic lost money on some of the KDF C-Store content they released because not enough people bought it, I don't think you're gonna see new KDF stuff in the c-store anytime soon.

KDF items will be relegated to the Kickstarter store. That way they can guage interest and do the costing math before going too far into production.

I have 90% of KDF c-store ships, I want more *waves money at monitor*. Where is this kickstarter store? I dont want to pledge money for development of a ship knowing that the pledge will go towards more federation ****, because we all know that Federation online hates the KDF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • psymantispsymantis Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    All 3 classes of the line will be available in the C-Store individually or in a bundle. More information next week.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

You wait ages for an Andorian ship and 3 come along at once.
  • atlasmk7atlasmk7 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    In for the 3 pack as soon as its out. After watching Enterprise, Shran became my favorite character and I loved his ship. Can't wait to see what kind of consoles it will have, oh and the possible 5 forward facing weapons? Awesome!
  • puykonigpuykonig Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    WOW sexy ship. i want i want. C-store please.