test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Liberated Borg & Hologrphic Bridge Officer's

ryoborgryoborg Member Posts: 38 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Academy
Hey i'm really new but does anyone know if there's a male Liberated Borg Bridge Officer or is it just the female coz i want a male one? & can someone tell me if there is any Holograms as bridge officers or crew coz i want a Hologram Engineer or Science Officer?
Post edited by ryoborg on

Comments

• robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Bridge officer I got from the Khitomer Accord mission was a male and so was my fleet mates
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryoborgryoborg Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    robeasom wrote: »
    The Bridge officer I got from the Khitomer Accord mission was a male and so was my fleet mates

did you buy him? or do you get him as a reward from the mission?
  • celavazmycelavazmy Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    its a reward from "Assimilated" Accolade. Therefore you need to do Khitomer ground stf; go through one of the IMRs, get the accolade and get the reward click
    edited February 2013
    cool thanx. any idea about if we can some how get a hologram as a Bridge Officer?
    edited February 2013
    also how do you get that mission started?
  • celavazmycelavazmy Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    just queue for the Khitomer Ground STF via PVE queue.
  • bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ryoborg wrote: »
    also how do you get that mission started?

You need to be lvl44 to unlock the STF missions
    edited February 2013
    dude i can't seem to activate it. i'm at the system only there's no warp tab or mision tab for that system.how do you activate it?
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    find the PVP Queue button under the minimap, click it, choose the queue you want from the list
    edited February 2013
    bejaymac wrote: »
    You need to be lvl44 to unlock the STF missions

ooooooh ok well i don't think i'm level 44 yet.
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The holographic science BOff was a referral reward. Not sure if they still have that program.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • corbinwolf#9797 corbinwolf Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You can purchase holographic doffs via your inventory box located by the mini-map. Click on replicator and scroll down to the bottom, there should be a few available depending of your level, doff missions completed, etc...

I believe that thee is a bridge officer hologram as well but am not sure where that could be claimed. Owning fhe liberated Borg female myself, it was a great purchase and very useful Boff.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
  • mattmiraclemattmiracle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Holographic BOFF was a reward for referring a Friend. That program has been discontinued but may come back later.
    Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief [Rank 7] for Covenant of Honor; a FED T5 Starbase
    House Leader [Rank 7] for Honorable House of Mor'gue; a KDF T3 Starbase
    Find us at CovenantofHonor.com.  My Twitter handle; @jmattmiracle
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I believe that thee is a bridge officer hologram as well but am not sure where that could be claimed. Owning fhe liberated Borg female myself, it was a great purchase and very useful Boff.
    Hologram bridge officers are in the lobi store. But they cost 300 lobi crystals.

If you are interested in the female borg bridge officer, do keep an eye out on Amazon for the collector's set. It gives a code so you get one for free on all characters. I bought mine for I forget but around $7 plus shipping. It gave me 500 zen from 1-month of gold subscription, plus the redmatter device for all my ships, PLUS a free borg officer for every character. This is a fantastic deal if you can find it at a good price. Hell even $15 is a steal for what it offers.
    edited February 2013
    Hologram bridge officers are in the lobi store. But they cost 300 lobi crystals.

where is the lobi store?
  • ussfuryussfury Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If you have a lobi crystal in your inventory, double click on that. It will open up the store.
    edited February 2013
    ussfury wrote: »
    If you have a lobi crystal in your inventory, double click on that. It will open up the store.

i have one in my other character but i for gotten how to get it for this character do you know how to get one?
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i have one in my other character but i for gotten how to get it for this character do you know how to get one?

open lockboxes for lobi.
  • rybaksixrybaksix Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2013

If you are interested in the female borg bridge officer, do keep an eye out on Amazon for the collector's set. It gives a code so you get one for free on all characters. I bought mine for I forget but around $7 plus shipping. It gave me 500 zen from 1-month of gold subscription, plus the redmatter device for all my ships, PLUS a free borg officer for every character. This is a fantastic deal if you can find it at a good price. Hell even $15 is a steal for what it offers.

I got the collectors edition but I never got the borg boff with it. how do U claim it in game ?
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    rybaksix wrote: »
    I got the collectors edition but I never got the borg boff with it. how do U claim it in game ?
    Only the Collectors Editions Sold Directly by Amazon had this Vendors 'Perk'. And if it doesn't say so on the Collectors Edition Package, you don't have the Amazon version...

(I do, so I should know...)
  • rybaksixrybaksix Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I did some research, it's a pre-order offer from amazon. I only have the regular version :) Nvm. Red matter rox ;)
    edited February 2013
    is there anyway to buy energy credits for zen?
    edited February 2013
    also how do you get a higher energy credit limit coz mine only goes up to 10,000,000 & i need to be able to have at least 15,000,000 to get the thing i'm saving for? any help would be great.
  • trekpantstrekpants Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    also how do you get a higher energy credit limit coz mine only goes up to 10,000,000 & i need to be able to have at least 15,000,000 to get the thing i'm saving for? any help would be great.

You'll need to have a gold membership in order to increase your EC limit.

More information here: http://sto.perfectworld.com/about/freetoplay/features-matrix
  • deianirrahdeianirrah Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    is there anyway to buy energy credits for zen?
    You can buy lockbox-keys (f. e. when there will be another '15%-off'-discount) and sell them on the Exchange ingame for about-ish 1.500.000 eC per key.

Taskforce 47 Falkenwacht (Federation) / Greifenreiter (KDF)
    (at) deianirrah
    Free Gear and where to get it
    edited February 2013
    deianirrah wrote: »
    You can buy lockbox-keys (f. e. when there will be another '15%-off'-discount) and sell them on the Exchange ingame for about-ish 1.500.000 eC per key.

thats a great idea, i'll prob do that, the down side is that someone has to buy them off you & that can take awhile =)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    thats a great idea, i'll prob do that, the down side is that someone has to buy them off you & that can take awhile =)

lockbox keys are a very hot item...they sell FAST.
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rooster75rooster75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can sell you a Photonic male Science Bridge Officer but it's gonna cost you...

Traits
    Superior Photonic Lifeform, Superior Stubborn, Acute Senses, Creative

Comes with Hazard Emitters 3 and Photonic Officer 3

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/526005/pics/original/1471752.jpg

contact me in-game @rooster75 if interested
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    rooster75 wrote: »
    I can sell you a Photonic male Science Bridge Officer but it's gonna cost you...
    Yeah, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you too... The Borg Science BO is Bind on Pickup...
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you too... The Borg Science BO is Bind on Pickup...

what does the borg science officer have to do with anything? he isn't talking about that, he's talking about a photonic science officer
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.