test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant Now Complete Temporal Ambassador

2»

Comments

• thylbanusthylbanus Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have been running the Temporal Ambassador mission for all my characters. Last night, I ran it with one of my alternate characters. It bugged out and after finishing the mission. I get a "Go to the Tholian Base." I do so and I am re-enterted at the point where I exit the maintainance tubes and have to free the Enterprise-C again. I complete it again. Still the same "Go to the Tholian Base." I abandon it, complete it again. Once again, "Go to the Tholian Base"

I quit and come back today and try the mission on another character. Guess what? Yup. Complete the mission and it says, "Go to the Tholian Base." I've submitted both a bug report and GM call and I'm going to log in once more and see if I can do it. Otherwise I would like some sort of extention to complete this mission for my remaining characters.

Thank you.
  • yegadsyegads Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Caught in the same loop. ran it twice yesterday.

logged the bug and put in a ticket, but hadn't heard anything back yet.
  • lycarilycari Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I REALLY hate to resurrect a dead topic, but since I still can't start new threads for some reason, it seems I have no choice.

I logged on for the first time since December today and was given this mission. I ran off to complete it, but when it came time to "enter the maintainence tunnels", I found I was unable to progress. Google told me there was supposed to be a cutscene, but it refused to activate. I aborted the mission and tried again later without success. Tried that three more times. After an hour of this, I asked around for help. Someone at ESD said I should drop the mission and restart it from the beginning. That had worked for me before for episodes that glitched like this, and I had not yet realized that this was the anniversary mission, so I dropped it and went looking for the questgiver. Without success, obviously. Is there any way I can still retry this mission, or am I just screwed here?