What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Federation Fleet

Comments

• francisakirkfrancisakirk Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    alexbond45 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I bet you don't remember me.

If you do, Then congratulations, you have one helluva memory. Otherwise, I will introduce.

I am Alexbond45. I was one of the first members, well, ever.

In my immaturity, I wasn't very humbled to the clan system of any games, however, much of this has changed. I have been in the 1st Ranger Battalion Realism Unit for 8 months now, and in this unit it is hard to advance, at all. I have been at the basic rank for the entire time and love it quite much.

As such, I want to rejoin, see how the fleet has been doing. I want to try STO one last time before I finally say "TRIBBLE this"

-@Alexbond45

Welcome back, Alexbond45.....Can not locate you "In-Game" Need your character@handle to locate you in game. Sent you a PM on site...Reply we'll sort this out...Great having you back..

ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    <Click here>Federation Fleet
  • wetoddtedwetoddted Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Did everyone go and get their new ship? Get anything good in your gift box?
  • stephend1stephend1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am a new recruit to Federation Fleet and I have found a great bunch of helpful, knowledgeable people that I look forward to getting to know!
    Captain Graxxus
    U.S.S Banshee

Federation Fleet
    edited February 2013
    Welcome Bump to the top...

stephend1 wrote: »
    I am a new recruit to Federation Fleet and I have found a great bunch of helpful, knowledgeable people that I look forward to getting to know!

Welcome aboard!

Click on the blue "Federation Fleet" in my post, it will bring you to our fleet site..

This is ethanAdams, I have no choice but to use this handleCryptic/PerfectW.

To post your signature, <click> User CP above on left. If you need an assist, let me know...

eA
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • drmoxdrmox Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    alexbond45 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I bet you don't remember me.

If you do, Then congratulations, you have one helluva memory. Otherwise, I will introduce.

I am Alexbond45. I was one of the first members, well, ever.

In my immaturity, I wasn't very humbled to the clan system of any games, however, much of this has changed. I have been in the 1st Ranger Battalion Realism Unit for 8 months now, and in this unit it is hard to advance, at all. I have been at the basic rank for the entire time and love it quite much.

As such, I want to rejoin, see how the fleet has been doing. I want to try STO one last time before I finally say "TRIBBLE this"

-@Alexbond45

Hello Alex,
    Welcome back, keep it Friendly, Fair and Fun with us and I'm sure your going to enjoy our company once more! :)
    p.s. how could I not forget you ehh? :P

Hi Fleet too!
    Happy Third Birthday STO!!!!
    edited February 2013
    Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base as well as a fully operational Embassy. We are a Community of STO Players that pride themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
    All New Players through to 1000+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
  • mikeyl86mikeyl86 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Welcome to all the new recruits and welcome back alexbond, nice to seee some old members returning :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chequepleasechequeplease Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have a question about the provisioned store in game. I've probably missed the answer to this somewhere, but, who do I talk to to get access to the store? I'm still building up my dilithium at the moment, but in the near future I'd like to buy some equipment.

Thanks.
    The Artist formerly known as Paddoxx
    edited February 2013
    I have a question about the provisioned store in game. I've probably missed the answer to this somewhere, but, who do I talk to to get access to the store? I'm still building up my dilithium at the moment, but in the near future I'd like to buy some equipment.

Thanks.

To get acces to the fleet stores speak to an Admiral and we can give you access :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stephend1stephend1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Welcome aboard!

Click on the blue "Federation Fleet" in my post, it will bring you to our fleet site..

This is ethanAdams, I have no choice but to use this handleCryptic/PerfectW.

To post your signature, <click> User CP above on left. If you need an assist, let me know...

eA

Thanks again for the assist

/Salute
    Captain Graxxus
    U.S.S Banshee

Federation Fleet
    edited February 2013
    mikeyl86 wrote: »
    To get acces to the fleet stores speak to an Admiral and we can give you access :)

Thanks for the help.
    edited February 2013
    Been away for a few days and now I'm back, see you all ingame :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Wanted!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    drmox wrote: »
    Wanted!

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
    All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!

Welcome!

eADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • kempethkempeth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi. I'm interested in joining your fleet but would like to have a chat with you folks first. Can I contact you guys ingame somehow?
    Great! Only three left. Now all I need is for one of them to leave the room and then there will be only one left...
    Wait, where I come from three minus one still leaves two!
    Where I come from is a far more interesting place.
    edited February 2013
    Click on the blue Federation Fleet...go to our site and fill out registration to join...Welcome!

Add me as 'Friend" will work it out..No problem...Time differences with players sometimes is a hardship connecting, communcating...

Site Link....

http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com/?gid=118443&sid=3dfe894e30dde7c41307d9d14fdf8b81&sso=1

On the left "Apply to Fleet"

ethanADAMS@ethanADAMS
    kempeth wrote: »
    Hi. I'm interested in joining your fleet but would like to have a chat with you folks first. Can I contact you guys ingame somehow?
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    edited March 2013
    Follow link to Join!

Click on the blue Federation Fleet...go to our site and fill out registration to join...Welcome!

Add me as 'Friend" will work it out..No problem...Time differences with players sometimes is a hardship connecting, communcating...

Site Link....

http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com/?gid=118443&sid=3dfe894e30dde7c41307d9d14fdf8b81&sso=1

On the left "Apply to Fleet"

ethanADAMS@ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    edited March 2013
    Wanted!

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!

ethanAdams
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    edited April 2013
    Federation Fleet still recruiting.

There's always someone online and something to do. Visit our Website and check us out.

http://www.federationfleet.guildlaunch.com/
    edited April 2013
    Wanted!

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base as well as a fully operational Embassy. We are a Community of STO Players that pride themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

All New Players through to 1000+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
    edited May 2013
    We will be forming a Romulan Fleet too so if you intend to play a Romulan and want to take part in a well established Fleet then apply at our site.
    ;)
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to Federation Fleet's Main Fleet Thread !

I am Fleet Admiral Darren Wright, based in the UK, However Federation Fleet is currently 40 percent Uk, 40 Percent USA, and 20 Percent everywhere else. And i mean everywhere, Australia, Croatia, Sweden, Germany, Canada and a whole host of places.

Have many people looking forward to building our Starbase ;)

We will welcome people from all over that are looking for a fun and friendly fleet that aims to get a lot out of every area of STO! If we can get more people from all areas working around the Clock it would be pretty awesome.

We have a around 418 members. So we have a large group and some of them are the nicest bunch of friendly people, so your game in STO will be great with us.

Our main aims are simply:

1. To have as much fun as humanly and alienly possible in STO
    2. To get the most out of all areas of Star Trek Online for our members
    3. To be fair and friendly and most of all Act like Starfleet officers.

Federation Fleet Video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmMkf-sssSE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt4ngMn6QWg

We also welcome allie's from other fleets and people can check out our site here :http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com/
    <the site is mostly hidden until people are registered to it>

Thanks for checking out Our Fleet thread and we will update it and improve it as it gets going !
    If your looking for a good bunch of people to Dock your ship with, consider Federation Fleet
    ADW

*****Enjoy, Have Fun & Welcome*****

eA
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    edited May 2013
    Wanted!

Welcome to Federation Fleet
    ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • airwaneairwane Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    been a looong time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Wanted!

A Bump to the top..

eA
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    edited June 2013

I am Fleet Admiral Darren Wright, based in the UK, However Federation Fleet is currently 40 percent Uk, 40 Percent USA, and 20 Percent everywhere else. And i mean everywhere, Australia, Croatia, Sweden, Germany, Canada and a whole host of places.

We will welcome people from all over that are looking for a fun and friendly fleet that aims to get a lot out of every area of STO! If we can get more people from all areas working around the Clock it would be pretty awesome.

We have a around 418 members. So we have a large group and some of them are the nicest bunch of friendly people, so your game in STO will be great with us.

Federation Fleet Video's

We also welcome allie's from other fleets and people can check out our site here :http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com/

Thanks for checking out Our Fleet thread and we will update it and improve it as it gets going !
    If your looking for a good bunch of people to Dock your ship with, consider Federation Fleet
    ADW

"Welcome To Federation Fleet"
    eA
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • admiraldarrenw1admiraldarrenw1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So many Scimitars flying around in the fleet now ;)

we be taken over by romulans :)
    edited July 2013
    So many Scimitars flying around in the fleet now ;)

we be taken over by romulans :)

I hapen to have one, well 3 but I wont brag too much :P
    Its an awesome ship although i havent got it fully equipped out yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013

Federation Fleet Video's

ADW

ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • admiraldarrenw1admiraldarrenw1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    had 11 stfs today nice job all