What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Federation Fleet

Comments

• Options
    gavinmurphy0603gavinmurphy0603 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi I have been playing STO for 2 years now and i am a lifetime member i am currently in a Fleet of around 150 but 6-7 playing is there any chance i could join you? My current ship is the Chimera Destroyer I am level 50 and am looking to get stuck in and play with fellow fleet members.
    Gavin Murphy
  • Options
    mikeyl86mikeyl86 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi I have been playing STO for 2 years now and i am a lifetime member i am currently in a Fleet of around 150 but 6-7 playing is there any chance i could join you? My current ship is the Chimera Destroyer I am level 50 and am looking to get stuck in and play with fellow fleet members.

I'm sure you would be more then welcome to join us, pop on over to http://FederationFleet.guildlaunch.com and fill in the app then we can se about getting you an ingame invite :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Back to page one for us :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    francisakirkfrancisakirk Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    drmox wrote: »
    Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
    All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!

Recruitment Thread

eA
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    <Click here>Federation Fleet
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Recruiting is still open, pop on over to http://http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com and apply now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    insurectionalphainsurectionalpha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hey Everyone :)

I'm new to this and have no idea on how to get started,could anyone help me please it would be much appreciated thank you :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Hey Everyone :)

I'm new to this and have no idea on how to get started,could anyone help me please it would be much appreciated thank you :)

Hello and firstly welcome, I'm sure that everyone in the fleet would be more then willing to provide any help they can, What exactly do you need help with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    drmoxdrmox Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Feel free to use our comms channels too if you need help an advice, plenty of STO Vets kicking about who will be able to help. Our forum is full of info too! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Back to the top for us :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Wanted!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    A quick bump to the top
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    timaneatimanea Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi

I'd like to join your fleet as teh one I'm in, tbh, sucks. How do I leave the current fleet and join yours. I am a lvl 30 tac captain and very new to the game in general :)

Tim
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    timanea wrote: »
    Hi

I'd like to join your fleet as teh one I'm in, tbh, sucks. How do I leave the current fleet and join yours. I am a lvl 30 tac captain and very new to the game in general :)

Tim

Well anyone is welcome in our fleet s long as they agree to the three F's, Fun, Fair and Friendly.
    To leave your current fleet goto the 'Your Fleet' button and then to roster and in the bottom right is a 'leave' button.
    To join the Fun, Fair and friendly peepz in this fleet pop on over to http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com and fill in an app and someone will sort it out and get you an ingame invite sorted :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Wishing our Eastern Seaboard US Fleetmembers and everyone else out there in the path of that Hurricane a safe passage!
  • Options
    chequepleasechequeplease Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Just a quick bump to the top.
    The Artist formerly known as Paddoxx
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Wishing all our Fleet Members a Happy Halloween!

For those not a member join us now and recieve a free Xom Immunity Power that enables you to not suffer the effects of Xom's race chewing through your prized Tribble collection whilst your not looking! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Wanted!

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base as well as preparing for the Embassy in Season 7. We are a Community of STO Players that pride themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
    All New Players through to 1000+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Been on my hols and and had a great time and now I;m looking for great recruits,
    apply now at
    federationfleet.guildlaunch.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    BUMP goes the post :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chequepleasechequeplease Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm guessing this weekend most people are on Tribble, huh?
    The Artist formerly known as Paddoxx
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I'm guessing this weekend most people are on Tribble, huh?

I would guess so, I dont like spoiling the surprise though so I will stick to holo for now :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    admiraldarrenw1admiraldarrenw1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Working on the promos at the moment, been doing so since thurday night lol
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mikeyl86 wrote: »
    I would guess so, I dont like spoiling the surprise though so I will stick to holo for now :)

I spoilt myself and played on Tribble, wasn't disappointed and there was plenty more for me to see/do so looking forward to being spoilt more. ;)
    Working on the promos at the moment, been doing so since thurday night lol

Yeah do your homework Darren! :D

Looking forward to the big Fleet Events lined up, better check the engines on my shuttle and get a few sensor array diagnostics run, especially on the Tachyon frequencies. :cool:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    My engineering team are too excited to run any diagnostics, not like I blame them but my poor ship needs an overhaul.....or replacing with a brand spanking new Wells :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    admiraldarrenw1admiraldarrenw1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    mikeyl86 wat is name on the website, i cant find ya to add you to the list ;) lol
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mikeyl86 wat is name on the website, i cant find ya to add you to the list ;) lol

I cant beleive you cant find me, I have been there since day 1 almost lol.
    Its Mikey Boy, I had to change my name here when they mesed it all up so I changed it to this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Giving a bump to the top :)
    Not long before season 7, Got a nice big prepatch of 4gig at 3am this morning (UK time)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lucien289lucien289 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I look forward to downloading that when I get home then.

Hmmm season 7, I wonder what new shiny things we have to look forward to.

Romulan lockbox anyone, top prise is a D'deridex! (this just came from my sick mind...but equally sick is that Perfectworld have more than likely already thought of it!)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    lucien289 wrote: »
    I look forward to downloading that when I get home then.

Hmmm season 7, I wonder what new shiny things we have to look forward to.

Romulan lockbox anyone, top prise is a D'deridex! (this just came from my sick mind...but equally sick is that Perfectworld have more than likely already thought of it!)

D'deridex Warbird would be super awesome and hopefully they have thought of it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lucien289lucien289 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm pretty sure they will have, they know that there are a fair few who have always wanted the D'deridex, personally it's not my favourite of the TNG ships, I'd rather have a Reman Scimitar.:D