edited December 2012
    Federation Fleet recruiting now..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mikeyl86mikeyl86 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Members from all around the World

We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand new players to battle hardened veterans, we havr TS3 voice comms and Fleet chat so dont miss out on the opportunity to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out our web site for more info and an application, feel free to join in the fun with us!

www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    francisakirkfrancisakirk Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    drmox wrote: »
    Wanted!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
    All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!

ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    <Click here>Federation Fleet
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Wanted!

We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand new players to battle hardened veterans, we havr TS3 voice comms and Fleet chat so dont miss out on the opportunity to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out our web site for more info and an application, feel free to join in the fun with us!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Wanted!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Wanted!

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
    All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!

Welcome!

eA
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Back to the TOP!!!
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    maako1987maako1987 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hi I applied last night and got reply that my character@handle couldnt be found? I'm pretty sure I typed it right tho... You need to be online to be found at search?`Cant find your fleet on search now even tho I found it last night...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    maako1987 wrote: »
    Hi I applied last night and got reply that my character@handle couldnt be found? I'm pretty sure I typed it right tho... You need to be online to be found at search?`Cant find your fleet on search now even tho I found it last night...

U are correct, You need to be online for the search function to find you, a little stupid if you ask me but its how they have done it and as for the fleet not been found using search, Its a problem we have been aware of for some time and have reported it multiple times, Whats your ingame name and handle and I will get you an invite sorted or if its easier add me as a friend Mikey@Mikey_Boy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    maako1987maako1987 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    mikeyl86 wrote: »
    U are correct, You need to be online for the search function to find you, a little stupid if you ask me but its how they have done it and as for the fleet not been found using search, Its a problem we have been aware of for some time and have reported it multiple times, Whats your ingame name and handle and I will get you an invite sorted or if its easier add me as a friend Mikey@Mikey_Boy

Got it sorted out.

Jose@MakRov87
    and applied on website as Makr0v
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Greetings Jose,

Sent PM to you in regards to your Application with Federation Fleet. Thank you for joining our fleet, Welcome. For some reason we can not locate your "character@handle" In-Game, STO. We continue to search for you...Please send me a "Friend Invite" and add me to your friend list and I will pick you up. Please check with your Account name.

Looking forward!

ethanADAMS@ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to Federation fleet! Have fun and Enjoy!!!

eA

Greetings Jose,

Sent PM to you in regards to your Application with Federation Fleet. Thank you for joining our fleet, Welcome. For some reason we can not locate your "character@handle" In-Game, STO. We continue to search for you...Please send me a "Friend Invite" and add me to your friend list and I will pick you up. Please check with your Account name.

Looking forward!

ethanADAMS@ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Got 'em...Thanks ! Welcome to Federation Fleet
    maako1987 wrote: »
    Got it sorted out.

Jose@MakRov87
    and applied on website as Makr0v
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    edited January 2013

LOL...Was just informed this has been out for over a month. Thanks for the heads - up!

Was at the movies and saw the poster for up coming videos...Looking forward!

Gee, that's about five pages back by now...So here's an update...
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    admiraldarrenw1admiraldarrenw1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Got a whole 700 marks into the starbase this morning whoohoo ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Great to see ya, Admiral...I'm jealous...

Checked out this free download of "Chrononmeter" Its a safe download says Norton...

check it out:

http://download.cnet.com/star-trek-chronometer/3028-2130_4-75372896.html?dlc=nc=SEM&s=fivemill&pid=dlcom_sem&aid=%2Bstar%20%2Btrek%20%2Bchronometer-b&dlc=n

Bring to site if you like...Got to get some fire wood once again...Need power to run my ship..:)
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to Federation Fleet Recruitment Thread
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    chequepleasechequeplease Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to the Federation Fleet.

Apologies to my fellow fleet mates for not being around much these last couple months, it seems the real world is conspiring to keep me away.
    The Artist formerly known as Paddoxx
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to the Federation Fleet.

Apologies to my fellow fleet mates for not being around much these last couple months, it seems the real world is conspiring to keep me away.

Yea same wih me, I was hoping to be back on more after new year but some RL issues just keep geting in the way, I will have to make some time to play :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wetoddtedwetoddted Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey Mikey, I filled out the application to join the fleet a few days ago, but I received a pm that said they couldn't find me. My handle is chuck@wetoddted. I sent you a friend request with the hope that it would help you find me.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    wetoddted wrote: »
    Hey Mikey, I filled out the application to join the fleet a few days ago, but I received a pm that said they couldn't find me. My handle is chuck@wetoddted. I sent you a friend request with the hope that it would help you find me.

I have sent you an invite in game, I am unable to accept apps on the forums yet but another Admiral should accept it shortly, See you ingame and if you ever need a hand with anything let me know :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Got cha' Welcome...

NOTE*** For some reason I can not sign to Fleet Site????
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to Federation Fleet, Chuck,,,sorry for any delay...log in problems OK now Have fun enjoy!!!

eA
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey Ethan. Sorry we did not get more of a chance to chat last night. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    No problemo Admiral!

There's not enough time in the day! :)

Here's some Star charts you might like..."Offical Star Charts"

<click> see my complte profile...enjoy

http://starfleetexperience.blogspot.com/

eA
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Wanted!

Welcome!

eA
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    alexbond45alexbond45 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey guys, I bet you don't remember me.

If you do, Then congratulations, you have one helluva memory. Otherwise, I will introduce.

I am Alexbond45. I was one of the first members, well, ever.

In my immaturity, I wasn't very humbled to the clan system of any games, however, much of this has changed. I have been in the 1st Ranger Battalion Realism Unit for 8 months now, and in this unit it is hard to advance, at all. I have been at the basic rank for the entire time and love it quite much.

As such, I want to rejoin, see how the fleet has been doing. I want to try STO one last time before I finally say "TRIBBLE this"

-@Alexbond45
  • Options
    chequepleasechequeplease Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Always good to see new players joining. Welcome to all the new guys.

Looks like I'm going to busy for a couple of days with work, but hopefully, from Friday I will be online a lot over the weekend. A Chance to make up for missing out the last couple of months. :D
    The Artist formerly known as Paddoxx
  • Options
    airwaneairwane Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    finnaly sort out my PC all build up and all! I'm back after evading a borg assimilation in the gamma quadrant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]