edited February 2013
    hope it helps, keep up the good work
    Captain Cavillian
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opiewan100opiewan100 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    skydoc1 wrote: »
    we'll fall off the edge of the known universe!!:D

Oh no we will have a bunch of ships hitting the "Galactic Barrier", with a bunch of Gary Mitchel's everyplace. :eek:
  • shifter777shifter777 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Man the patch was super fast, so fast i couldn't really tell how big it was. Awesome, because even the smallest patches took a few minutes for me, and I have a 30 Mbps Connection. Thanks Guys. Well worth the time down.
  • hoovergkmmchoovergkmmc Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    opiewan100 wrote: »
    Again its the look its not the functionality, I will never understand how folks complain there isn't enough story and then when they add something that has more value to the story than to PvP or even Pve its still not good enough.

Remember there needs to be a balance issue, After all do you run missions in a freighter?

So no I don't think you missed anything its not a mission specific ship Period its a back-story ship. Also probably one they had to get permission to add since I am sure the look is trademarked.

So sit back and if you dont like it do piolet the thing. :D

Ok, first off - I get it. I'm just commenting that I expected it to be at least comparable to a standard T1 cruiser of the appropriate rank. It's not. I'm sure at some point I'll find a use for it. As an RP think, I'm sure it's really cool - but I'm not really into the RP thing when it comes to video games.

Also, unbunch thine panties - I know the standard thing to do is complain about everything, but I'm more of an old-school gamer, and I know stuff happens, and not everyone plays the same way as I do, so it's really no big deal. I had a blast playing the mission, got a cool ship that I may or may never use from playing the mission, and that is that. No big deal.
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    opiewan100 wrote: »
    Patch is big I guess the trace data they were getting pointed to some bigger issues than we thought.

I hope that this resolves the map jumps issue. Waiting in line to login is another issue with its own kettle of fish.

Map jumps - yeah, the Tour is going to be interesting. ;)

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited February 2013
    Maintenance is now complete :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.