Install Arc
Options

Purchased Zen through PayPal, not showing up in wallet

2»

Comments

• Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    I hope that this isn't actually true, because if it is, then that means that it is unlikely that those of us who are still waiting on our Zen are actually likely to get that Zen due to PayPal having marked PWE as scammers. It also means future attempts to purchase Zen using PayPal will be unsuccessful.

So I would appreciate it if someone from Billing could clarify, is it true that PayPal has marked PWE as scammers? And if so, is it thus likely that those of us who purchased Zen using PayPal in the last 24 hours are ever going to see our Zen?

This is completely false -- where do you some of you come up with these rumors :confused: As our billing team posted earlier in the thread, PayPal was having an issue on their end. Instead of allowing our players to continue purchasing through the PayPal gateway and have their transactions take longer, we temporarily removed them as a billing gateway. Since everything is now resolved, we've reenabled PayPal as a payment gateway option.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    helixsunbringerhelixsunbringer Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    just would like to say that my zen has come through at last so you WILL get your zen in the end if you have not got it already

and I would like to Ditto that.
  • Options
    ronond3xronond3x Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    just would like to say that my zen has come through at last so you WILL get your zen in the end if you have not got it already

Well i'm still waiting for my zen :(
  • Options
    ronond3xronond3x Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh actually i got a refund :p
  • Options
    kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ronond3x wrote: »
    Oh actually i got a refund :p

day 2 still waiting as well
  • Options
    darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This is completely false -- where do you some of you come up with these rumors :confused:
    I did correct myself afterwards. :o

Someone said they contacted Paypal and Paypal threw the ball back in PWE's court. In this case though, it looks like Paypal's rep didn't do his due diligence before pointing fingers in his reply.

I witnessed a disagreement between Paypal and Nexon (another F2P company) before, which led to them each blaming the other and then refusing to do business for a period of time, so it's not exactly a foreign idea.
  • Options
    ninthmaddogninthmaddog Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I tried the link to billing on the first page and it didn't work. I tried to contact in game it is a dead link.

It is a load of TRIBBLE that we have to go through a provider who can't provide.

Gimme my gaddam zen. You took my money.

I have checked my bank, the money was withdrawn...WHERES MY ZEN?!?!?!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    This is completely false -- where do you some of you come up with these rumors :confused: As our billing team posted earlier in the thread, PayPal was having an issue on their end. Instead of allowing our players to continue purchasing through the PayPal gateway and have their transactions take longer, we temporarily removed them as a billing gateway. Since everything is now resolved, we've reenabled PayPal as a payment gateway option.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Everything is not resolved. See my post on at the end of the last page.

It would have been a good idea to post on the page where you enter info as a non-paypal using customer that it is expected to take 24h. I would have ran to gamestop or 7-11 to get a card. I can do that in 15 minutes.

I am a solid customer, all I ask is you give me what I pay for. PP took my money...where's me zen?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    No, PayPal took your money as they are the ones you allowed to put their fingers into your account.

PW did not allow me the option to directly enter my CC info as they have for the last 3 years, they handed that work to PP.

Don't nit pick me dude...PW should have made sure the system worked before they changed it.

At the very least PW should have let us know before we paid how badly they had messed up.

If PW put their faith in PP and PP is messing up, then it is on PW.

paypal's fingers are only in my pockets because of deceptive practices. They are trying to force people to have their info on paypal. It is a scam and I am not only deleting my paypal account, I don't plan on spending any more dollars on this game.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    You are wrng it is not possible to select visa/mc.

I am trying to contact pp directly...have been on hold 1 hour.

PP has informed me that the money has been transferred to the pw account...2 hours ago and gave me a confirmation number for the vendor. yet pw still says they are waiting on pp.

get ur **** together pw I WANT MY ZEN!!!!

I know you are trying to help, mate. I'm not ranting at you.

Perfect World got my money...I can prove it..wheres is my ****ing zen?
  • Options
    otm5000otm5000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Since I am unable to make a new post I will bring this up here. Sunday I was trying to buy the discounted 10-key pack. I was able to purchase one. But since then I have been unable to purchase anything from the C-Store. I have over 5000 zen.

Then in game help has not responded at all. I am getting a little frustrated with this. I cannot find anyone else that is getting this message.

The message I get when I try to purchase an item is:

Unable to complete transaction: you do not have enough zen

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    you need to turn zen into cryptic points i think

go to ur zen account an use the drop down to select swo and then transfer
  • Options
    otm5000otm5000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thanks. I have gotten them to transfer to the game as ZEN I just cant buy anything from the C-Store.
  • Options
    darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Sorry but the only option I dont see is American Express ... VISA and Master Card are accepted.
    I don't see either of those options.
  • Options
    bwhortonbwhorton Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sounds like the same old song and dance....I need a refund..my number is 5HP68550EG4734322....ive been under review thru the pay pal method for almost 24 hours now.
    Reordered thru Skrill and everything went fine I had my z in less than 5 minutes can see
    after reading PayPal has done nothing about this issue as my order went thru everyone but them.Thanx.....
  • Options
    bridgernbridgern Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The problem still exists, can you finally fix it.
    Bridger.png
  • Options
    the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    From what I understand it's typical of this across multiple game titles. Even blizz had a hold policy on paypal cards because of the type of card it is. There's this whole report on the abuses of stolen prepaid cards and paypal unfortunately uses this type of service with their account system so people can take advantage of companies like this. I've heard of people taking these cards with no account on them and prepaying for a subscription fee, by the time half of the month is over the account services would have realized that the player was playing for free all that time and then place a hold on the account until it was properly paid. Because of the nature of this problem most companies just adopted the autohold system for prepaid cards that weren't their game cards, and paypal payments.

I would suggest just buying their prepaid cards from anywhere 7 elevens or walmart with your paypal card (in which there will be no delay) and then adding the cards to your account on the website. It's like 2 seconds and your zen will be in your account immediately.

There's a serious problem with getting to the website as well BranFlakes I'm directing this at you. What will be done to improve the ability of posting a ticket about account issues in the future? I haven't received my stipend this month as a lifetimer and I cannot use your endless redirect broken ticket submission link on any of PWE's websites for support. I've tried searches, links from other emails, links from the webpages themselves, they all endless redirect ANY browser I'm using to post any ticket. I cannot get to the contact us portion to post a ticket anywhere and I'm not the only one with this problem. We need an absolute in game option for posting problems with our accounts and we should really get one next patch, there shouldn't be a delay. It's not that difficult to change the ui of the in game ticket system to direct a ticket creation to the main support servers so that we can post these problems without going thru extra steps of being ignored because PWE can't hire people who know how to run a database program.