test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

omega and maco accolade bugged for me

shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
OMEGA and MACO accolade bugged, completed all the necessary accolades to unlock maco elite commander and omega force shadow operative but they did not unlock. Submitted in game bug report and have not recieved any response in a month.
tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tamjussitamjussi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    you know what? on my kdf char. i completed my honor guard elite and honor guard commander accolades but my elite commander accolade wont register... I submitted a bug report and they just responded a week later saying other important issues are being handled and gm's have no authority to fix this problem... seriously... what are they here for...? :mad:
  • sabre10sabre10 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same here. I've recently completed the MACO Elite Commander accolade (after a lot of effort!). I already have the Omega Force Operative accolade and yet the Shadow operative accolade has yet to trigger despite fulfilling the criteria.

I've submitted a ticket and I'm still waiting for a response (Ticket #1,431,705 if any devs happen to be reading).

Whilst I appreciate that there are more significant bugs to be resolved at the moment particularly after the recent season release, I don't think its unreasonable to at the very least respond to the ticket. Some of the costume unlocks at Tier 5 reputation hinge on possessing these accolades. As the team at Cryptic have put this as a part of the reputation system, it would be extremely disappointing if this wasn't resolved.
    GqIOvF5.png
  • tamjussitamjussi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    us three must be the only ones in the game with this bug... Ive asked around in zone chats and all but no one knows anything about it... which means it wont be fixed..
  • sabre10sabre10 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have heard of others with this same problem but I'm not sure if they've filed tickets to highlight the issue.

As more people reach the top of the reputation system it's got to become more evident that there is a bug to be resolved.
    GqIOvF5.png
  • squonkmansquonkman Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have the problem on one of my toons. He got the missing optional after season 7 was launched and I'm pretty sure that the new set of rules they imposed with the rep system messed up the accolades.

I've submitted a ticket but I haven't received a reply yet. And I'm not hopeful that the problem will ever be fixed.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It's that they just don't give a TRIBBLE about minor details like personal achievements, borg shooting thru walls, incomplete or correctly working anything.......they just want your money is all.

• senaya84senaya84 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have the same problem, even the MACO type 4 wont work for me, just crafted the adaptet set but the tailor wont show me the new stuff :(
  • sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for the reminder of NOT starting any reputation related vendor-stuff until things are fixed. I guess i'll focus on other accolades before doing more stfs. :(
    I feel for you guys/girls. Cryptic, where art thou?
    /Floozy
  • imperialmirrorimperialmirror Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I just spent 18,000 dilithium on the MK12 Omega and the accolade Omega Force Operative will not complete. Still. I have Both MK12 MACO and Omega and also completed the optionals on all STF Normal and Elite. The new STF Rep system was a waste of time i guess hehe
    1Wv2pWK.gif
  • koppenflakkoppenflak Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Same problem. I just completed the Mk XII Omega set, and it will NOT award the Omega Force Operative achievement, even though each set piece has a checkmark next to it in the accolade list.

:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • squonkmansquonkman Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think that when they launched season 7, they just removed the Elite Commander accolade in favor of costume store unlocks. The problem for us (who only were missing some optionals) is that we already had the gear. So store unlocking doesnt show up, the accolade doesn't register and, unless they fix that thing for us, we'll never be able to wear the type 3 costumes.
  • lordanewbuslordanewbus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've got the same problem i have completed all the other accolade's but the MACO Elite Commander Accolade wont complete filed a ticket ID #1,452,668.

Fingers crossed they will fix it.
  • xceptionalzeroxceptionalzero Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Prior to the new stf system i had
    all mk x maco ground set
    all mk xi maco ground set
    all mk xii maco ground set
    all mk x omega ground set
    all mk xi omega ground set

elite team commander accolade too

so through the new system i purchased
    all mk xii omega
    all mk xii adapted

but it wont give me the omega force operative accolade
    (the only inprogress stf accolade but with ticks for all requirements)

I even unlocked every single costume unlock to be sure, but still nothing.
    relogging didnt help, switched to another toon, left it a few days...but nothing

this is frustrating.
    I filed a ticket but i have never had a ticket result in a soloution since headstart.
  • deppadahunddeppadahund Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Same here have pre S7 MKXII gear and completed the MACO requirements for the MACO Elite Commander but the Accolade will not unlock!

Tried even selling my gear and buying it back - didn't work

Tried logging into different zones like mad - didn't work

help?
  • cwinters79cwinters79 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Same here, "Omega Force Shadow Operative" is the only accolade that didn't complete.
    Its conditions are met, but it just doesn't register as done.
    Frustrating. I did all this to finally get the "mk 12 Omega with optionals" look, and now I only can get the darn "MACO Style 3" look, which really is just MACO, not Omega.
    pTTNy7x.png
    edited January 2013
    Would be nice to find out if this even gonna be looked at by the devs as to be honest if the very last accolade in the shoney new rep/stf system cant be completed....its an epic fail
  • blackbird1001blackbird1001 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Got the same problem here.......it seems so typical that there would be a bug to prevent me to get something that I worked for months on....:mad:
  • vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    On the contrary

* Optional accolades are bugged
    * Optional visuals unlocks are bugged
    * Previous set visuals are bugged

Pick a number and get in line
    edited January 2013
    Another patch gone by with no fix.....:confused:
    edited January 2013
    Well I think the problem is they have to fix it for both people who are already bugged but also prevent the bug from happening to others when they get to t5 - so it might not be all that simple really.
    edited January 2013
    True, hopefully they are working on it now.....also, has anyone tried to obtain the complete Mk 12 sets with the new system? Just wondering if that would work....
  • quickdraw74quickdraw74 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    vestereng wrote: »
    On the contrary

* Optional accolades are bugged
    * Optional visuals unlocks are bugged
    * Previous set visuals are bugged

Pick a number and get in line

You have got that right about the visuals. I have been wearing the omega XI and it is crisp clean and very detailed. I went to look at my Maco XI set....it is TERRIBLE. So blurry you can barely make out the Star Fleet badge on the front. I thought maybe by clearing it and build it from scratch would make a difference. It didn't. I just hope the Maco XII isn't the same way. I just bought the personal Shield and armor and will probably have the rifle tomorrow. It is going to be a big disappointment if it is just as blurry.

I also agree that it is kind of double dipping having to pay to unlock the costume. I mean after spending all that time doing the ESTFs and earning the gear, then you have to pay for the visuals? It is not really an award if you have to pay for it.

Imagine if Nascar was that way. Jimmie Johnson wins the Daytona 500 and once he gets to victory lane they make him pay for the trophy....lol

Just something else to add to my list of things that irritate me about Season 7
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    True, hopefully they are working on it now.....also, has anyone tried to obtain the complete Mk 12 sets with the new system? Just wondering if that would work....
    It does not. I got the complete mk XII MACO set through the reputation system, and it didn't unlock the basic mk XII visuals.

Seeing as the costume options are kind of the whole point, I am not going to spend another unit of dilithium on any of these sets, or any effort on filling in the gaps in my optional accolades, until I see an assurance these accolades have been fixed in the patchnotes. For all we know, this'll go the way of the cloaking device, where it'll get some attention once all our alts are Fleet admirals and kitted out with Mk XIV gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
    edited January 2013
    It is clearer, easier to understand, and by reducing the number of STF runs needed, the rewards are flat out more realistic to obtain for the average player.
    Our calculations show on average a 60% reduction in the number of runs needed to get a full gear set using the Task Force Omega Reputation System

To me fixing the sets take priority over anything since all of season 7 was launched in the promise of people saving time and here we are wasting it.

I think it's kind of odd they didn't include scripting or w/e for people missing 1 piece or 1 optional.
    Every last single thread leading up to season 7 had pro season 7 people saying they were "missing just the 1 piece" and they felt s. 7 was a huge step forward and were being thankful.

It's like they only anticipated that you'd a) had everything or b) needed to get everything

Just like everyone asked that t5 be unlocked on tribble so we could actually test the rep system.

Rushed, I don't know but I think it's fatal when the core premise behind the season is not even working.
    edited January 2013
    is this still borked?

kinda expected some response

update just gone in game and yes the ticket still says i havent earned the Omega force operative ?!?!?
    yet the game says i have
    i completed all mk xi and mkxii ground sets...maco...omega..adapted
    completed all stf accolades..well cept the one mentioned as its borked
  • deppadahunddeppadahund Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    is this still borked?

Sorry to tell you but at least three threads about the same topic exist in here. Numerous people have written bug-reports and tickets about this incl. screenshots etc.

Still no fix :(
  • momawmomaw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The good: I'm not the only one with this problem.

The bad: Cryptic apparently has no plans to fix it.

They could teach classes on "How to instantly destroy player excitement". The only thing I was missing was the optional on Infected Ground, which I finally got when my fleet mates turned an epic performance. Go to the tailor to enjoy the spoils of war, wait, why isn't it showing up? Research the problem, find that it's widespread and unresolvable. Way to sour the evening.
  • adz21cadz21c Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The adapted accolade triggered for me, but the MACO Elite Commander and Omega Force Operative are sitting waiting. :(

Not the end of the world stuff but disappointing when you specifically aimed to get them and put the work in for them.
  • fataiityx3fataiityx3 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have the same problem here with the MACO XI I had two parts before season 7, and I had a long vacation from the game. When I returned and finished the set it bugged. I know this has to do with Season 7 because I finished the Adapted Maco Accolade no problem.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    adz21c wrote: »
    The adapted accolade triggered for me, but the MACO Elite Commander and Omega Force Operative are sitting waiting. :(

Not the end of the world stuff but disappointing when you specifically aimed to get them and put the work in for them.

Yes i agree, and now that i have completed the adapted maco uniform project.....the ONLY project made avaialable to me, it won't even let me pick that uniform from the tailor either. Wow 3k dilithium down the drain!!!!