What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Monthly Stipend ?

Comments

• Options
    benoliverwillockbenoliverwillock Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It looks like I've missed 2 months worth of Zen..... Anyone else having this issue?

IMHO, It would help if we could see the exact amount of zen we've gotten and spent, like in League Of Legends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    docastondocaston Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yes i have missed at least 2 that i know of. It started when they changed the veteran rewards!
  • Options
    trekkie80trekkie80 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm having the same issue. I thought it just didn't process yet, but I didn't get this months either as well.
  • Options
    saxon001saxon001 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ditto, no stipend for two months now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hovrakhovrak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    has there been no explanation? or is it in another thread?
  • Options
    wcnwzrdwcnwzrd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i got mine last month but nothing so far this month
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I got this month's on the weekend.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    tyrrax74tyrrax74 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I just went Gold last month, still no stipend. I just paid my second month today, still nothing. What's going on?
  • Options
    elderdrake123elderdrake123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I too am in this boat and something is amiss. I see that, after posting this, I have posted 2 times. lol, what? I am a lifetime subscriber and a loyal player since beta and have been active in the forums in the past. I can not link my characters nor create forums topics (apparently I am still new according to large bold red lettering at the top informing me:

"Hello Captain!

At this time, you may only post replies to threads that have already been created. After a certain amount of time has passed since your registration date, you will be able to create new threads in forums that allow it.

Thanks,

The Star Trek Online Community Team"

It has been several months since I received a stipend, my tickets are not being answered, emails are auto-reply only so far, and yet if I go to the STO site directly and click on "My Account" I can see my game credentials and play time properly listed, if I click "My Account" from this area I show nothing. Obviously the process of linking my Cryptic account to Perfect World went awry yet I followed the instructions to a letter. Hopefully this is addressed soon as this is just ridiculous.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I too am in this boat and something is amiss. I see that, after posting this, I have posted 2 times. lol, what? I am a lifetime subscriber and a loyal player since beta and have been active in the forums in the past. I can not link my characters nor create forums topics (apparently I am still new according to large bold red lettering at the top informing me:

"Hello Captain!

At this time, you may only post replies to threads that have already been created. After a certain amount of time has passed since your registration date, you will be able to create new threads in forums that allow it.

Thanks,

The Star Trek Online Community Team"

It has been several months since I received a stipend, my tickets are not being answered, emails are auto-reply only so far, and yet if I go to the STO site directly and click on "My Account" I can see my game credentials and play time properly listed, if I click "My Account" from this area I show nothing. Obviously the process of linking my Cryptic account to Perfect World went awry yet I followed the instructions to a letter. Hopefully this is addressed soon as this is just ridiculous.

If you logged into the forums after the changeover some time ago, then it doesn't matter if you've had an account since launch, as far as the forums are concerned you're a new poster and therefore fall under thread creation restrictions.

Once you've met a certain time period after your first login, you should be able to create new threads.

Per this thread that metric is constantly shifting and PWE is not at liberty to disclose the conditions under which that restriction is lifted.

If you feel that you are getting the message in error, please contact support.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Per this thread that metric is constantly shifting and PWE is not at liberty to disclose the conditions under which that restriction is lifted.

If you feel that you are getting the message in error, please contact support.

Thanks for the url, I found this mod reply on it:

From DarthPanda16
    "Reply to a thread on the forum of your choice. Say like on a Monday.

By Friday or Saturday-ish, you should be able to make your own threads."

So maybe my replying now to a thread will jump start the removal of this restriction. I have to agree with the posters in that and other threads that I think this is an ill conceived way to handle not only a spam issue, but also correlating data between Cryptic and Perfect World regarding forum accounts.

My account is a complete jumble of crossed wires, so to speak, from joining my Cryptic to a Perfect World account. I have a ticket in on it and hopefully it can be sorted out soon. Regardless, thanks for the friendly heads up and happy gaming.
  • Options
    avagduavagdu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Getting back on topic, is anyone else still having trouble receiving their monthly stipend?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    avagdu wrote: »
    Getting back on topic, is anyone else still having trouble receiving their monthly stipend?

That was what I originally posted on, I just included the other irregularities to see if there was a correlation. I myself have not received a stipend for a couple months now and I currently have a ticket in on the issue. If you have not already I would recommend putting a ticket in yourself if you have a lifetime sub and are missing the stipend you should be receiving.
  • Options
    warmonkey1980warmonkey1980 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Has anyone received their stipend for December causd i haven't
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    You can inquire about your stipend by sending in a support ticket (link in my signature) or emailing directly: customerservice@perfectworld.com -- I will say that every time we've looked into a stipend issue, when the player was a lifetime or gold member, we've never found someone to have missed it. It's an automatic process. With the Dilithium Exchange, and C-Store items that have prices below the stipend amount, I personally have thought I missed one but I had forgot I purchased a couple Master Keys and converted some for Dilithium.

If you're a monthly gold subscriber, it comes in on or around 30-days past the day when your bank last hard posted the subscription charge (moved from pending to posted). This can happen at anytime during the day. Lifetime subscribers (who have been subscribed for at least 30-days), will get it on or around the day of the month when your bank hard posted the original lifetime subscription charge (moved from pending to posted).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    yes. allthough I have had a few delayed but usaly get ontime
  • Options
    truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    An e-mail notification will be nice to have, when it shows up. These days the amount Dll been process on a daily basis, it can get lost in the pile.:)
    52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
    Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
    SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
    Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.
  • Options
    navarrannavarran Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've been a gold member for 2 months now and have yet to see a stipend. To be honest, I'm not sure where to find it but I am sure I have received no notice about it. Could someone be kind enough to tell me where to look for it? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have now discovered that the Promotional Points are supposed to be deposited in my STO Zen account....and they haven't been for the last 2 months. I guess the problem is bigger than just a few people.
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    navarran wrote: »
    I've been a gold member for 2 months now and have yet to see a stipend. To be honest, I'm not sure where to find it but I am sure I have received no notice about it. Could someone be kind enough to tell me where to look for it? Thanks in advance.
    This Forum is only for 'Peer to Peer' support. If you want this issue to be addressed by Cryptic/PWE, then you should be posting this on the PWE Tech Support Forum... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Stipends really aren't even a techinical issue. You'll probably have to send in a billing support ticket via the support website.

http://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask

Make sure you're selecting "Billing Issue" when prompted to select a department or issue as the tickets are routed to the correct departments via those prompts, and not choosing the correct department may result in a delay.

Bear in mind that due to the sensitivity of account and billing information, those issues really can't be answered on the forums by staff.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • Options
    ralethisolur17ralethisolur17 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I got upgraded my account to lifetime near the end of last year, and I seem to be having issues with the stipend / auto dilithium refining its always an error... do I just need to wait for a month to flush these bugs out?
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, unless you know how much Zen you have at any given time or keep a written log and/or know what day you get your stipend, it's hard to tell when you get it.

An in-game email saying 'enjoy your stipend' would be great.
  • Options
    sniper1187sniper1187 Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My anniversary was January 6, my 500 stipend is still not here, my account is current, how long does it take to receive the stipend? I have looked at my bank statement and you have taken the subscribing fee out of my account.
    "Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure"
  • Options
    darramouss1darramouss1 Member Posts: 1,811 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I got mine.

I also like the idea of an email.
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Been getting mine regular as clockwork too. Agree some kind of statement or mail would be nice - the one they have in LOTRO would be great as it separates subscriber awards and game awards to make it easy to see how increases occur.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sniper1187 wrote: »
    My anniversary was January 6, my 500 stipend is still not here, my account is current, how long does it take to receive the stipend? I have looked at my bank statement and you have taken the subscribing fee out of my account.

Its usually issued a few days, give or take, from the anniversary date (being that some months have different amount of days in them).
  • Options
    darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It would be glorious to receive an in-game mail or e-mail when we receive our stipend. Then I would be reminded to buy stuff.
  • Options
    misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i have a lifetime account but have not gotten my 500 zen for this month yet any idea why

Hi, what day of the month did you become an LTSer?
    That's the day of the month you'll get your stipend.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    i have a lifetime account but have not gotten my 500 zen for this month yet any idea why

You can inquire about your stipend by sending in a support ticket (link in my signature) or emailing directly: customerservice@perfectworld.com -- I will say that every time we've looked into a stipend issue, when the player was a lifetime or gold member, we've never found someone to have missed it. It's an automatic process. With the Dilithium Exchange, and C-Store items that have prices below the stipend amount, I personally have thought I missed one but I had forgot I purchased a couple Master Keys and converted some for Dilithium.

If you're a monthly gold subscriber, it comes in on or around 30-days past the day when your bank last hard posted the subscription charge (moved from pending to posted). This can happen at anytime during the day. Lifetime subscribers (who have been subscribed for at least 30-days), will get it on or around the day of the month when your bank hard posted the original lifetime subscription charge (moved from pending to posted).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.