Install Arc
Options

Monthly Stipend ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You can inquire about your stipend by sending in a support ticket (link in my signature) or emailing directly: customerservice@perfectworld.com -- I will say that every time we've looked into a stipend issue, when the player was a lifetime or gold member, we've never found someone to have missed it. It's an automatic process. With the Dilithium Exchange, and C-Store items that have prices below the stipend amount, I personally have thought I missed one but I had forgot I purchased a couple Master Keys and converted some for Dilithium.

If you're a monthly gold subscriber, it comes in on or around 30-days past the day when your bank last hard posted the subscription charge (moved from pending to posted). This can happen at anytime during the day. Lifetime subscribers (who have been subscribed for at least 30-days), will get it on or around the day of the month when your bank hard posted the original lifetime subscription charge (moved from pending to posted).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

One thing I don't get though Brandon is this:

- You have an in game system that in game e-mails my STO characters everytime I sell an item on the STO EC Exchange (and it's actually something I like as it lets me know what sells well for me)...

My question to Cryptic/PWE then is: Why ca't they put a system in place that does the same thing (IE in game e-mails my characters) to notify me I got my 500 Zen Point stipend for the month? <-- why is this harder to do when you have a system that sends me a message that I sold a ship battery for 400 EC?
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    sniper1187sniper1187 Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You can inquire about your stipend by sending in a support ticket (link in my signature) or emailing directly: customerservice@perfectworld.com -- I will say that every time we've looked into a stipend issue, when the player was a lifetime or gold member, we've never found someone to have missed it. It's an automatic process. With the Dilithium Exchange, and C-Store items that have prices below the stipend amount, I personally have thought I missed one but I had forgot I purchased a couple Master Keys and converted some for Dilithium.

If you're a monthly gold subscriber, it comes in on or around 30-days past the day when your bank last hard posted the subscription charge (moved from pending to posted). This can happen at anytime during the day. Lifetime subscribers (who have been subscribed for at least 30-days), will get it on or around the day of the month when your bank hard posted the original lifetime subscription charge (moved from pending to posted).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

And it takes 3-4 days for a reply, mine is still missing as well January 6, CS is a joke.
    "Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure"
  • Options
    c0mbustiblelemonc0mbustiblelemon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hello, I've been a Lifetime subscriber since February 8th 2010 and on this bumpy road the game has gone down, i wanna first thank all the Devs, mods, staff, Cryptic,etc for all their hard work in making this game what it has become. :)

i do however have one problem, when recieving the free c-store points when the game began, i would recieve my points on the 8th of every month,
    2011, that became the 9th, 2012 it became the 10th

any idea why? is it because of leap year?

or just the timezone difference?

thank you so much for the wonderful journey you have taken us down with this game and thank you also for your time in reading my obvious whining. xD

Keep doing what you do best :)
  • Options
    darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    One thing I don't get though Brandon is this:

- You have an in game system that in game e-mails my STO characters everytime I sell an item on the STO EC Exchange (and it's actually something I like as it lets me know what sells well for me)...

My question to Cryptic/PWE then is: Why ca't they put a system in place that does the same thing (IE in game e-mails my characters) to notify me I got my 500 Zen Point stipend for the month? <-- why is this harder to do when you have a system that sends me a message that I sold a ship battery for 400 EC?

This^ +1 /signed all that jazz
    We have been asking for this for a year now, and every month we see the same "didn't get my stipend" thread with the same resonse, "contact CS".

Mail the Account when Stpiend applied maybe?
    Put the date on the account information maybe?
    ^^same requests, every month^^
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • Options
    temp3rustemp3rus Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've been playing almost three years now and this is the first time I haven't received the stipend on the usual 11th of the month, it's odd as i have been grinding like hell for Dil to process into Zen, so it would be harder to miss in the grinding.

I'll send CS a mail

Edit: checked this morning and I have received it :)
  • Options
    tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As others of said, with the amount of zen flying around in my account these days, I never know if my stipend arrives or not. A notice of some sort, via e-mail or in game, would be really nice.
  • Options
    unionmasterunionmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As others of said, with the amount of zen flying around in my account these days, I never know if my stipend arrives or not. A notice of some sort, via e-mail or in game, would be really nice.

I also think an E-mail or in game reminder would be nice
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The logical thing to do is make it so that it gets added to your Dilithium History UI in the Exchange.

This would have the added benefit of encouraging folks to try out the Dilithium Exchange if they haven't already.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It doesn't appear that Cryptic has given me any stipends in a few months?

Did they stop this?
  • Options
    broodwynbroodwyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It doesn't appear that Cryptic has given me any stipends in a few months?

Did they stop this?

Its not stopped, I got mine a couple of days ago when it was due
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Production Assistant & Art Director
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hmmm, where to report?

Update: This months just popped up now.

16 days late, but....
  • Options
    z69evermoonz69evermoon Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I just checking.

You are a gold member with a lifetime or year subsription.

I would check your account if you missed some gametime or switched over to silver for a month you might have lost your zen for that month.

I have that issue because for some reason because I in IL my Visa has to be processed through Pay Pal I spend 1 phone call to customer service a year just so everything goes smoothly.
This discussion has been closed.