test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Boot Camp: An Exciting Update

13»

Comments

• naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would have loved to help, however gonna take a break from STO now until the mythical Season 8 PVP revamp kicks in.

You are more than welcome to use any of my material in this link

Found somethng else for now thats making most of the Pandas stay up late at night that has re kindled that Season 2 era PVP feeling ;)

All the best for now.
  • gradstudent1gradstudent1 Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    naz4 wrote: »
    I would have loved to help, however gonna take a break from STO now until the mythical Season 8 PVP revamp kicks in.

You are more than welcome to use any of my material in this link

Found somethng else for now thats making most of the Pandas stay up late at night that has re kindled that Season 2 era PVP feeling ;)

All the best for now.

Thanks for dropping this note and for sharing your resources with us. While I am disappointed that none of the Sad Pandas will be participating in Boot Camp, I can certainly understand why your group has migrated to a different game. Let's hope that, when/if you return in Season 8, you will find both a better STO PvP experience and a larger, more well-educated player base. Thanks again for your support.
  • marctraiderzmarctraiderz Member Posts: 539 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Never forget us :'(

*Cries in tears*
  • keisyeakeisyea Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for your willingness to help. I tried to send an in-game email to, @keisyea, but to no avail. It said that no such handle existed. Please reply with the correct handle. Thanks!
    @Hammel105
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]