What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance (August 30, 2012)

Comments

• Options
    tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Im Having A Problem Every Time I Go To The Memory Alph It Crashes What Should I Do... ?

Well if it hurts when you lift your arm....

Nah seriously though? Try a force verify of your game files, if that doesn't help try adjusting your graphics settings, memory alpha is quite big, well populated and shiny.
  • Options
    stulloydstulloyd Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ok so whom at Star Trek Online(Offline) forgot to hit the switch to get the game back online.
  • Options
    skoohskooh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    gahhhhhhhhhhhhh pewwww pewwwwww gahhhhhhh:confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    trezisctrezisc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sarek: Speak your mind, Spock.
    Spock: That would be unwise.
    Sarek: What is necessary is never unwise.

Looks like they went to lunch and forgot to reboot the server.

Why else would the servers still be down and no official news right :P?
  • Options
    skoohskooh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    its online YEAAAAAA
  • Options
    volk74volk74 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lol, when has a Cryptic scheduled maintenance ever ended on time :p

The majority of matinance i have seen has ended on time..
  • Options
    kirusionkirusion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm in :P wooot
  • Options
    thextremev3thextremev3 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    skooh wrote: »
    gahhhhhhhhhhhhh pewwww pewwwwww gahhhhhhh:confused::confused::confused:

hate to say it but my uncivilized friend is correct... me want pew pew!
  • Options
    seabee22ndseabee22nd Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    correct, texas here and the red bar on opening screen has disappeared but when i get to character screen its says closed for maintenance. it was suppose to be 2 hrs ansd it went down at 9 am here and to be back up at 11
  • Options
    uncledcooke240uncledcooke240 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Maybe their facility lost power, most likely tho they're drawing straws to see who's gonna take the flack posting about the delay to the forums.

down time could be a wail im guessing lol
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    volk74 wrote: »
    The majority of matinance i have seen has ended on time..

When?:eek:
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    jadonovanjadonovan Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's up on the US East Coast for me.
  • Options
    darkravenxp32darkravenxp32 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Aaand it's up.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Yer it online yer at last. They remembered to hit the on switch on the servers at last. LOL. :D
  • Options
    ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Set auto destruct sequence, authorization Picard 001... Oh wait, let just try turning it off and back on again first.
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • Options
    blitzsthblitzsth Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    stulloyd wrote: »
    Ok so whom at Star Trek Online(Offline) forgot to hit the switch to get the game back online.

They are just replacing the hamster now.
  • Options
    jediktjedikt Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    kirusion wrote: »
    I'm in :P wooot

There now... that wasn't TOO painful, right? We all survived without STO for a while. :)
  • Options
    trezisctrezisc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    maybe if we flood this post they will notice us :rolleyes:
  • Options
    uncledcooke240uncledcooke240 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Aaand it's up.

thanks guys i need my ship back lol
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    trezisc wrote: »
    maybe if we flood this post they will notice us :rolleyes:

or you could just try logging in
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Yer I was watching a few DVD's for the 2 hrs it was meant to be down. Have been on here for last 50 mins after it was meant to be up waiting paintenly for them to hit the on switch again. :D
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,799 Arc User
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ufpdodgers wrote: »
    So Cryptic is 30mins behind getting the server back up and not a single Dev post to say 'Sorry it's going to take a little while longer', which is odd as they normally do :confused:

I honestly can't believe you people. So many people are moaning about the maintenance taking longer than usual. Now you're demanding an apology?

For the last 3 weeks every Thursday patch has taken less time than they've announced. Last week I was back in over half an hour before they said the shard would be back up. I didn't hear anyone saying "Great job devs! Thanks for letting us back in early!" so why should they when the situations are in reverse?

Unreal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • Options
    paulda73paulda73 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Okay its back up for me, do not know if anyone else in the UK can access it again?
  • Options
    mariothebrosmariothebros Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    argent007 wrote: »
    and still no fix for the alt-tab crash....

come on cryptic, how many more times must i crash the game out and send in an error ticket before it gets fixed?

and branflakes, this isn't trolling

i really can't alt-tab out of the game without it crashing when i try to return to it

Yeah, I just want to add that I have similar experience. This normally occurs when the line is kinda lagging. To me, this crash doesn't always happen, but 8 out of 10 alt-tab causes crash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    carterjohns1209carterjohns1209 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've watched a lot of player rage about the delay this morning. Truth to tell, I'm kinda ticked about it myself. But I can say that, complaining doesn't make servers start. So to put a positive, not to say insipid spin on it, we can hope that the servers do come back soon, and that when they do there will be awesome in the offing. I'm excited to play again because I finally have enough z to get some stuff I've wanted. So to say I'm anxious doesn't cover it. Re: the earlier post in this thread, I'm betting on 10 am too. I might suggest to the Devs, that they make a 3 hour maintenance window, and end early, rather than a 2 hour, and end late. That's what I'd do, anyway

@carterjohns1209,

various Federation and Klingon Defense Forces Officer
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    paulda73 wrote: »
    Okay its back up for me, do not know if anyone else in the UK can access it again?

UK up, i think all up now
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I've watched a lot of player rage about the delay this morning. Truth to tell, I'm kinda ticked about it myself. But I can say that, complaining doesn't make servers start. So to put a positive, not to say insipid spin on it, we can hope that the servers do come back soon, and that when they do there will be awesome in the offing. I'm excited to play again because I finally have enough z to get some stuff I've wanted. So to say I'm anxious doesn't cover it. Re: the earlier post in this thread, I'm betting on 10 am too. I might suggest to the Devs, that they make a 3 hour maintenance window, and end early, rather than a 2 hour, and end late. That's what I'd do, anyway

@carterjohns1209,

various Federation and Klingon Defense Forces Officer

To be fair to cryptic they normally say 2 hours and i can normally get back on 30 mins early. so the odd delay is only fair in the law of averages
  • Options
    hicks451hicks451 Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Im up and running 17.47. GMT London, UK Hope this helps.
  • Options
    eickholteickholt Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    for me in Germany its up.
    CO2, makes the earth greener...
This discussion has been closed.