What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• torinthitorinthi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Cmon, join us... we have cookies? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
  • misternoparmisternopar Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This.... is Chief Petty Officer Mopar now in..... command of the U.S.S. Kentucky were re.questing su..ppo...rt from an....y vessel in....... range of this .....message the Borg h...ave taken over pa..rt of th...e {UFP} and are mov...ing in to finis...h us..... off plz send support ASAP...... Mopar Out Just click the Blue Word's Below!!

>>>{UFP}<<<

The Bravest

The Baddest

The One And Only

FSOG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rammaniac#8662 rammaniac Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Our fedside and Klingon fleets are closing in on Tier 3 bases, Join us to help us get there!!!!

www.ufplanets.com

click to join

FSOG FOREVER
    [=/\= ================= =/\=]
    Asset Steven Kenter
    Section 31 - Beta Squad
    Current Mission: [Classified]
    Current Location: [Classified]
  • stormymavstormymav Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yes! This IS the fleet you were looking for! Click the siggy banner to find out more.
    Stormy.png
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Our banks are stuffed with gear!
  • stormymavstormymav Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Poor Borg... picked on a good ol' boy from the South. They don't stand a chance!
    Stormy.png
    edited August 2012
    Hey there I Just meet you, And This is Crazy, But here's my @Handle so join us Maybe?!?! Sorry couldn't resist the urge lol Just click the Bold Word's Below!!

>>>{UFP}<<<

The Bravest

The Baddest

The One And Only

>>>FSOG<<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    mugat0 wrote: »
    ==========Incoming Subspace Transmission Private Channel Delta 2==========

We are the FSOG of the UFP, we have one goal and one goal only to put pressure on the Borg. We do this as an elite group to Better ourselves and continue to spread our trade. As a serious group we don't take anything less. We want Team players and people that can Lead a group into the fray. We work within the UFP as an Elite STF Strike Force. What were looking for as stated before is someone who can play along with a team, be disciplined, commit and lead a team. Also communication is paramount and we require TeamSpeak to encourage team communication.

==========End Transmission Private Channel Delta 2==========

Interested!!!!

www.ufplanets.com (click here to join)

FSOG FOREVER
    Asset Steven Kenter
    Section 31 - Beta Squad
  • subzzosubzzo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Incoming Subspace Transmission Private Channel Delta 2

We are the FSOG, we have one goal and one goal only to put pressure on the Borg. We do this as an elite group to Better ourselves and continue to spread our trade. As a serious group we don?t take anything less. We want Team players and people that can Lead a group into the fray. We work within the UFP as an Elite STF Strike Force. What we?re looking for as stated before is someone who can play along with a team, be disciplined, commit and lead a team. Also communication is paramount and we require TeamSpeak to encourage team communication.

End Transmission Private Channel Delta 2
  • silynn1silynn1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey there I Just meet you, And This is Crazy, But here's my @Handle so join us Maybe?!?! Sorry couldn't resist the urge lol Just click the Bold Word's Below!!

My oh my, Mr. Mopar... well done. Well, played. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Bumpity-bump for an awesome fleet.

No thaeus your suppose to do it to the sound of Dragnet BUMP BUMPBUMPBUMP BBBUUUMMMPPP!!! lol Join the {UFP} Today just clck the word's below!

>>>{UFP}<<<

The Bravest

The Baddest

The One And Only

>>>FSOG<<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    We are on the verge of having a Tier 3 shipyard, join us and help us get to a Tier 3 spacestation!!!

www.ufplanets.com

FSOG
    Asset Steven Kenter
    Section 31 - Beta Squad
  • wong5vewong5ve Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Come join our fleet! I'm glad I did!

Click Here:
    >>> http://www.ufplanets.com <<<
    edited September 2012
    wong5ve wrote: »
    Come join our fleet! I'm glad I did!

Click Here:
    >>> http://www.ufplanets.com <<<

And were glad to have you and we'd be glad to have you as well so just click the Bold word's below!!

>>>{UFP}<<<

The Bravest

The Baddest

The One And Only

>>>FSOG<<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maltheistmaltheist Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This fleet is very active, well organized and very helpful. I am glad that I chose to join the UFP, and I am sure you will be as well. They have star-bases for the main UFP fleet (for your primary character), the UFP Reserves fleet (for your alts), and the House of Kular (for your KDF character). It is worth checking out.
    edited September 2012
    maltheist wrote: »
    This fleet is very active, well organized and very helpful. I am glad that I chose to join the UFP, and I am sure you will be as well. They have star-bases for the main UFP fleet (for your primary character), the UFP Reserves fleet (for your alts), and the House of Kular (for your KDF character). It is worth checking out.

Aye to that it's by far the best fleet in game in my opinoin but you should join to see for your self!! just click the Bold word's below!!!

>>>{UFP}<<<

The Bravest

The Baddest

The One And Only

>>>FSOG<<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • binarylogicbinarylogic Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The best fleet there is in the entirety of STO. I would never think of going to any other fleet! Not only are they very active, but they are one of the best organized fleets out there.

P.S. They have some awesome bases if that's one of the things your looking for.;)
  • lynomanlynoman Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How do you join?

Active player, 3 X Lvl 50 avi's, one of each class with decent ships and ground weapons.
    edited September 2012
    lynoman wrote: »
    How do you join?

Active player, 3 X Lvl 50 avi's, one of each class with decent ships and ground weapons.

Hello Lynoman,

It's easy just follow this link >>>{UFP}<<< create a forum account on our website and request to join our fleet if your joinong the fed side got to Star Operation tab, then Fleet Request tab and fill in the info. If you wonder why we do this it give's us an accrute number of member's in real time and make's it easier come promotion time that way we can see who has been doing roll call and other stuff. Trust me it's penut's of work but the reward for it is begin apart of STO's greatest Fleet!! Should you have any question just ask away. :)

You should join the >>>{UFP}<<< as well just do as previously stated and poof our in the greatest Fleet!!!

The Bravest

The Baddest

The One And Only

>>>FSOG<<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bogart99999abogart99999a Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Quick question for ufp:

I have a few characters in another fleet atm, which is close to t3 star base, I've invested a lot of time and resources into helping them but its burning me out as all the fleet mark gathering is done is via the public queues, does ufp members usually gather solo or as fleet groups? If solo probably not much point moving fleet..

I ask because pug groups are not allowing me to see the challenge I hoped for (higher level star base tiers = harder mobs, more solid team tactics). I already have my fleet Defiant and Nova, plus other items so I'm not really looking for more gear just more organized challenging content while helping to build the fleets star base resources up, i.e. I really would like to participate in a fleet defense with 15+ fleet members, that know to shoot the battleships in the 3rd section etc.
    edited September 2012
    Quick question for ufp:

I have a few characters in another fleet atm, which is close to t3 star base, I've invested a lot of time and resources into helping them but its burning me out as all the fleet mark gathering is done is via the public queues, does ufp members usually gather solo or as fleet groups? If solo probably not much point moving fleet..

I ask because pug groups are not allowing me to see the challenge I hoped for (higher level star base tiers = harder mobs, more solid team tactics). I already have my fleet Defiant and Nova, plus other items so I'm not really looking for more gear just more organized challenging content while helping to build the fleets star base resources up, i.e. I really would like to participate in a fleet defense with 15+ fleet members, that know to shoot the battleships in the 3rd section etc.

Hello bogart99999a,

I will try to anwser your question's Our Fleet is well on it's way to T3 in fact atm we are 3d 2h 46m and 58,57,56....etc from T3 Shipyard, T3 Sci as well as T3 Starbase!!!

As for your question on Fleet activity we average around 25-35 player's on all the time on our main Fleet, average 10-15 on our Reserve Fleet(aka Alt Fleet which we had to put in place to hold our alt's. Our main fleet grew so big we have around 475 member's in our main fleet now and 300 in our reserve fleet) and around 10-30 on at any time in our Klingon Fleet The House Of Kular!! Plus we just had a Fleet day with an ally Fleet the 1st Column which seen around 20 people from both fleet's meeting at Wolf 359 for some fun and photo's then did quite afew Fleetmark run's!!!

As for your question about gathering other fleet member's to join you most time there's no shortage of volunteer's to run with you heck if i'm on i'll join ya anytime :) Plus if you really are looking for a set group of highly traine player's for Fleet mark run's or STF's check out our FSOG division which is made up of 20-25 player's who lead group's in a professional yet really fun run's and lost of the time get the optinal on any STF at one point our FSOG group got the opt on UGE 5 time's in one day helped alot of our member's out because they lacked the opt for the MKXII opt set!!

I hope this has anwsered your question's if you have more just poet them here i'll be glad to anwser them as best i can or reach me in game at @Mister-Mopar that goes for anyone who need's anything or has question's just send a /tell my way or a friend invite always looking for more fellow warrior's ingame!!

Mopar Out

P.S. F.S.O.G. Rule's :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    does ufp members usually gather solo or as fleet groups?
    I haven't done many myself, but watching the chat channel I notice groups for fleet marks pretty often. During peak times, it seems almost like it's constantly happening.
    edited September 2012
    Join the {UFP} Today!!!

>>>{UFP}<<<

The Bravest

The Baddest

The One And Only

>>>FSOG<<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    You will not regret joining the UFP

www.ufplanets.com

click the join button

FSOG FOREVER
    Asset Steven Kenter
    Section 31 - Beta Squad
    edited September 2012
    FSOG FOREVER

What is FSOG, you ask?

We are a group of elite stf players, who enjoy doing them together and training others in how to do them. Do you need help? Can you help others? then give us a try, just go to www.ufplanets.com and click Join.
    Asset Steven Kenter
    Section 31 - Beta Squad
  • subzzosubzzo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Incoming Subspace Transmission Private Channel Delta 2

We are the FSOG, we have one goal and one goal only to put pressure on the Borg. We do this as an elite group to Better ourselves and continue to spread our trade. As a serious group we don?t take anything less. We want Team players and people that can Lead a group into the fray. We work within the UFP as an Elite STF Strike Force. What we?re looking for as stated before is someone who can play along with a team, be disciplined, commit and lead a team. Also communication is paramount and we require TeamSpeak to encourage team communication.

End Transmission Private Channel Delta 2
    edited September 2012
    Join the {UFP} Today!!!

>>>{UFP}<<<

The Bravest

The Baddest

The One And Only

>>>FSOG<<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    To any and all member's of the {UFP} or to anyone who is looking for a new fleet with a hardcore group of STF player's this message is for you!!!

We are looking for MORE level 50 ranked KLINGONS/ FEDERATION to join up and be part of the UFP's greatest STF unit within the STO gaming arena.

"What we are looking for"

- Experience in end game STF's
    - Be willing to listen to directions
    - Wanting to help others out in the fleet.
    - Must have at least 75 or more STF Elite runs.
    - Must be able to use TS and or Talk/ Listen in TS
    - Understand what is FSOG and why we do what we do.
    - Wanting to follow team instuctions and be part of a team.
    - Willing to do FSOG reports on STF runs on a regular basis
    - other non listed objectives not listed and will be discussed in an interview via TS

Hello and welcome to FSOG open day.

Do you wanna run within a team of experts that have the Mark 12 MACO,Omega and KDF Honor Guard Variant Gear?

Do you have what it takes to run with the elite of STF groups within the game of STO?

Do you wanna work within a team environment that can do STF runs without FAIL?

Do you have the team spirt and the communication skills to do STF run with others?

Do you, have the time to committ to a group of people on a regular basis?

Do you wanna wear the title of the UFP's most elite STF unit?

Do you wanna be part of something great and Honorable?

Do you wanna run with the best of the Best in STF's?

If you have any question's please PM Mugato on the {UFP} Forum title it "FSOG intrest"

Now if any of this sound's like something you want to be part of then join the {UFP} which hand's down is the greatest Fleet in the Game it has amazing leadership, polite and energetic player's!! Alway's open to new idea's and well the list goes on I can't speak enough about the awesomeness of this Epic Fleet!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Mopar said it all!!!!!

www.ufplanets.com

FSOG FOREVER
    Asset Steven Kenter
    Section 31 - Beta Squad