Options

Federation Fleet

Comments

• Options
    drmoxdrmox Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
    All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
  • Options
    airwaneairwane Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Now we got Tholian box another way for PW to get us to spend more! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Yes the Lock Box should hopefully be less of a rip off.

Nice to see our Starbase building along at breakneck speed too! :)
  • Options
    syrabane101syrabane101 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i like the new lock boxes got a lot of stuff from them i have sold on the AH and the starbase is looking awsome even though i have been knocked off the top slot i will have to sort that one out!
  • Options
    elbourtelbourt Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just another set of things that are not really worth it. Starbases are looking good.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Options
    tylahtiitylahtii Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi, i'm new to this game and i don't really know what i'm doing. could someone help me? Id like to join, but i dont know how.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    tylahtii wrote: »
    Hi, i'm new to this game and i don't really know what i'm doing. could someone help me? Id like to join, but i dont know how.

You'll need to register on our website 1st and we'll invite you ingame and help you enjoy the game go to http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    My KDF Eng is now Brigadier General so 10 more rank to Lieutenant General. so time to think of having some KDF alt :| I wish Fed could rank up that fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lucasrobertsonlucasrobertson Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The Tier 1 Starbase is complete. Good work everyone!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    by the way who give Ambassador misson in KDF?
    unless KDF don't care about diplomats
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    airwane wrote: »

They most likely dont, I have not seen one yet apart from that Gorn from the Dominion FE.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Wanted!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
    All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    700 Zen for a EV suit are they mad???

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=623051
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    700 Zen for a EV suit are they mad???

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=623051

For that price it should include both factions, or at least be account-wide.
    edited July 2012
    beezle23 wrote: »
    For that price it should include both factions, or at least be account-wide.

Yeah that really proves that before everyone can enter their office there they must all bow to the statue of Greed and recite passages from the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition.

Really shocking ontop of everything else lets hope this is not the start of some really poor hard ball sales tactics.

Besides that, it seems they earned enough $$s to actually work on fixing bugs that may bug out other things in S6 today...thrilling new content there...

Live Long and Grind :cool:
  • Options
    francisakirkfrancisakirk Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Someone outside the game has sent me an email...

To log in, I have to input a "First time Code"?????

What the heck is that??? Cant sign on...any character Very disturbing...

Well great job everyone in making our Starbase happen...

Hopefully see ya'all out there..

Need this character, Kirk in the fleet...

eA
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    <Click here>Federation Fleet
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    drmox wrote: »
    Wanted!

Ok sign in ok. Fastest responce from Crytic ever...Great
    ethanAdams
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    back to space after a long evening watching the Olympic opening!

high light for me was Mr Bean he killed it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Great Openning...All out!!!
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Finnally my KDf is Lt. General now is time for some SFT :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Wanted!

ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    naffoffpwenaffoffpwe Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Don't believe the KDF get the ambassadorial missions - not really Klingon style. We do get the Pi Cannins sorties though, much more fun for a Klingon - steam in and blow Feds up! :D
    The user formerly known as DogsBody.
    Here before PWE (and hopefully) here long after PWE is gone.

What this game needs is PvP, NOT PWE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Howdy all. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Howdy all. :D

Hi PL, long time no see! (Think its me thats been hiding, not you!)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Lol. Dogsbody - look time buddy. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Going to have to find the time to do some fleet missions and earn myself some fleet credits sometime soon...

(and page 3 just wont do for this fleet :) )

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mutant0enemymutant0enemy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Page #1, here we come! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Must be a great deal of posting going on....Page Three???

Wanted!

Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    2nd Alt is almost VA! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Back to Page 1. :D