• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Star Bases!!! Lets hope there is plenty of space for us all! :D

I have a ton of lockboxes to store somewhere too....^^
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Big wave to our Feet Friends from the TOS Veterans Fleet from the top of our Mariner 10 starbase :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Greetings and Salutations!

Enjoy your Memorial Day!

Remember all those whom made it all possible!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Greetings from the VKF.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
    Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
    www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
    for more info and Application.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Mavrik1ace wrote: »
    Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
    Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
    for more info and Application.

Its that time again for me. Scheduled Sick Bay Physical...later. Beam me up!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Fleet Star Bases are looking awesome. Cant wait till they go live.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Greetings from the VKF.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    pop in and say hello to everybody.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hello all.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hello all.

Hi there buddy, hope its going well over in VKF,

Starbase partys soon whoohoo ;) cant wait to get them going ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Dr.Mox wrote:
    Star Bases!!! Lets hope there is plenty of space for us all! :D

I have a ton of lockboxes to store somewhere too....^^

haha yer those things kinda pile up dont they :p
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Malikius wrote: »
    pop in and say hello to everybody.

hope your well
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Wandering wat the unigue ships will be we can create with the starbase shipwards ...

excited isnt the word ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Greetings all. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Wandering wat the unigue ships will be we can create with the starbase shipwards ...

excited isnt the word ;)

Yes its quite a waiting game for more info, very exciting!!! :)
    Greetings all. :D

Hi there Phoenix Lord! ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Shameless bump and test to see if sig and new title show up.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Good morning all. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Preparations ARE underway for Federation Fleet's Greatest and Best Super Ultimate Galactic Station of All Powerful Greatness beyond the mere concepts of a Small Moon Space Station!

Watch out petty little Fleets feel the true power of huge, dedicated membership Fleets of ultimate greatness in THE Uber Fleet of Uberness....Federation Fleet!

All your Bases R Ours!!!
    :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Shame the starbases haven't come to Tribble yet!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    lafiat wrote:
    Shame the starbases haven't come to Tribble yet!

How very true indeed....so close now.....watching Devs yabbering away on the chat channels you can almost sense the Deadline pressure hehe :D
  • Options
    drmoxdrmox Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think we have slipped into the Mirror STO Universe of Forums....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community. :smile:

Feel free to look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

• Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Greetings from the VKF.
  • Options
    airwaneairwane Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm Back From Delta Quadrant and I brought some back up to vanquish the Borg!!!! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Greetings from the VKF.

Greetings there PhoenixLord! :)
    airwane wrote: »
    I'm Back From Delta Quadrant and I brought some back up to vanquish the Borg!!!! :D

Welcome Back Airwane! All the more fun for us! Tribble Starbase coming along nicely minus the occasional scraped paint collisions! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Ohh I forgot to add... :rolleyes:

We are still recruiting so if your not in a Fleet and are looking to join a well established Friendly, Fun and Fair Fleet then look no further!! :)
  • Options
    solarmutationsolarmutation Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I would like to point something out to everyone. I have been labeled as a thief which is just untrue. A lot of this post can be shown as true from only one side. I see withdrawls and no deposits, and the stardates are showing from November of 2011 from a character I deleted back in May 2012. So I believe that this information is false, how can I have stolen something from November of last year. Also the included additional screenshots just show some items taken out months ago for someone who is creating builds and getting items for other fleet members assisting them with their builds. And lastly as for the 5 million EC that was withdrawn was from a deposit I made for a transfer to another new toon. I have just like everyother long time fleet member, minus some that were absent for the last few months, have placed large amounts of EC into the fleet bank. If we want to talk about EC missing or stolen EC from the fleet bank then everyone who withdrew large sums should also be held accountable. Lets be reasonable, if it is so fun, fair, friendly then this post alone goes against that by slandering someone because you personally don't agree with them. Yes this is what was posted after a conversation that didn't end well, to say the least. The last issues is the fact that I was gone for all of what had happened before the EC was withdrawn and i dropped a toon from the fleet to place in another fleet. This post shows an opinion from someone who was gone for several months. Many screams of mutiny were thrown around loosely by someone, which all of us know that a mutiny is when a person or group try to overthrough who is currently in command. I find it hard to believe that when someone leaves of there own free will to start something new, hardly a mutiny. To force someone to turn over something that they have created for your own personal means, when you were not the creator is also not fun, fair, or friendly. All i am asking is that you make the decision for yourself with the given evidence. If you are willing to look you will see many issues with the validity of the given information that was posted. And this is to you ADW i can't believe that you would stoop so low as to post this about this personal opinion you have. Like i said in our conversation you need to give everyone all the facts to make a true decision and not just a rash assumption. To try and force your opinion on someone before they have a chance to review the facts, from both sides, is just wrong. I don't understand why you chose to bad mouth me like that to the rest of Federation Fleet. Personal vendetta is not fun, fair, friendly, and the whole truth can only be given if all the information is provided, not just your side.
    Ok all, As much as i want to avoid drama and have fun and be chilled out playing the game in a nice enviroment. I have to make this public now to all our members as people are being told lies and there actually being fooled into believing them and the fleet was again attacked and its got to stop.

Our bank has yet again been robed, on tribble and on the klingon side the bank thief i want you all to know and issupergiant hes not robbing from me hes robbing from every member of our fleet and it is so bad of him to stoop this low. People put items in the bank to help members and the fact someone can be so mean and disrespectful floors me.

I want all fleet members in yellow to red alert and ill explain the whole situation and why we need everyones help right now.

I want us to get over this and move on and get our starbase up and have a blast being fun fair and friendly but i want you all to know the truth about things also.

Supergiant is not happy with just stealing 5 million credits out of our fleet bank and running , he also decided to remove most of the decent items out of tribble bank etc. Someone tho invited him it allowing him to do this. that possibly didnt expect it.

fleetbanklog.png
    ross removed the remaining to protect it, its secured.

bankrobbery.png
    also mongorz@Dmongerz helped him self to lots of our stuff on the klingon side, so please all rememeber those 2 names, named and shamed guild bank stealing members Supergiant and Dmongerz

heres 3 scrolls of many

A.png

B.png

C.png

This is wat has been happening for the last month now, i have tried to limit the drama but its still happening so im updating the entire fleet now and putting every single one of us on Red Alert. And if people steal the whole guild will know about it.

How this started,

4.5 weeks ago, shadowravin and droidarr had a fight in faction chat it got vulgar and heated and i got screenshots sent to me i cant show as there rather explicit, of some rather unsavoury things in the chat. I reminded droid (thats droid with 2 r's not 1) hes an admiral he leads by example and our fleet doesnt do wat he done in faction chat, he is trusted like other admirals with full access to things in our fleet and to carry on the fair fun friendly policys to others.

we keep things fair fun friendly or we dont do them and hell be fair fun friendly or its the highway. Because this fleet was created with core principles of Fair fun friendly and no one person is above them and well never change on trying to be these 3 things. Its wat Federation Fleet is all about.

He found out about one of the 4 people telling me things and screenshoting things and he choose to attack this person on the website saying they were a back stabber and a few more other words i cant repeat. I edited these posts and another admiral deleted a few other remark posts he then decided to make.

Again i said to droid give your self a shake, were fun fair friendly, we do not bully members on the website and i wont allow you or anyone else to do so, so sort it out. And i put a reminder of the three f's on the website that instead of gettign all members to come together and be as we have always been had them rant and rave and mention freedom of speach etc. Well freedom of speach is respected more so by us than most. But it comes down to nastyness and bullying by someone who has quite simply went nuts over a fight with shadow then fair fun friendly over steps freedom of speach as you can say anything as long as its on of the three f's.

Maverick and thefrayl were telling me to boot him. but i was giving him chances to come round as he has been a great member for a long time. (unkown tho till later maverick was winding him up telling him i wanted him out when it was mav telling me to get rid of him mav was playing every one off of each other all along)

Shadowravin was going daft as droid was mailing us about him and after droid tells me hes sorry and he will follow the three f's and i dont have to worry i thought the situation was sorted.

But when i went to bed he chose to mail the fleet members lies, about me and leave the fleet and make on of his own and he appointed kordee666 , maverick, shadowravin and alpha fox who also left to steal members and and basically attack our fleet.

Maverick tried to shut down our facebook page which i quickly acted on and booted him off it and i put the name bk on it of Federation Fleets facebook page as mav decided hed change it and make it his personel space. Shadowravin was in our teamspeak telling us all kinda of things but also whispering and texting people a lot of rubbish. including asking folks to leave on mass and join there other new fleet.

they have created a new fleet with mutiny is an art in the banner, and also they have a channel called monkey spankers of which fun fair and friendly is not allowed to be mentioned. so i can geuss how friendly it is.

Now unknown to most of you we are being attacking in teamspeak on a daily basis by alpha fox (fox@quiz) who was coming in with different names on teamspeak such as Admiral Darren Wright the leader of the ira, Admiral Darren Wright is hitler leader who is always right, Admiral Darren member of the gaspato, Admiral Darren actual murderer in rl etc etc etc i could go on and on i have screenshots of these events to prove it and its rediculous. I have reported all of this to both cryptic and perfect world, and they said leave it with them. he was also poking members swear words and poking people saying are you away darren kills people in real life when hes not in game .. this was the last straw. Hes actuall scaring people off from playing.

Some shots il share i aint puttign all i have up as there for cryptic and he aint gonna work a way out of them.
    kordeealphachat.png

alphaattack2.png

alphaattack3.png

What have i done to secure down the fleet.

I banned the leavers ip's in ts but some still got in, so i have added a password to the server of which ill change periodically to keep them out.

I have removed people from fffaction chat to limit there access in to our members, i have had to restrict the banks across our alt fleets as i cant risk robberys continueing , i have locked down the crafting bank and i have removed members from the website , thread and voice server and in game chats that have decided to leave us and join a group who like to attack us over and over and over again.

Admiral Gnorman, Admiral Ross and Admiral Mox are helping me not only secure the fleet but to move on and uphold our principles. This has been a shock most so to me believe me but i wont have one person and his manipulating mails ruin wat me and the other members have built and have proudly saw grow with all of you.

And as not nice as it is these members are down right harrasing our fleet now and i hope cryptic do ban them.

There telling people that i am kicking the members they said i kicked Kam when kam left of his own accord. and when i correct them they go oh sorry it must be a mistake .. i mean its clear to all of you

kordeealpha2.png

But people i need all of you to understand there only scaremongering, i can prove everything i am saying and they only have proof of there attacks, lease dont listen to a group of people intent on stealing attacking and being nasty.

This fleet is currently and will always be Fun, Fair and Friendly as long as i am the Fleet Admiral of It.

Out of all this horrible info a few members have really shined, Gnorm and Matt20 and ivan and ross and casta and so many more.

Its at times like this when you see there is people trying to burn things around you and yet you see the members get out the fire hoses and muscle through. That reminds me why this fleet is here and how great it really is because of the fact we have suck friendly members within it.

This is has been a bad month for us , our worst in our history, but its only one month of many more ahead.

Im here by asking all our members, to remember and demonstrate the three f's and if further pm's or attacks are sent or done screenshot them and mail them to me. And ignore them.

Dont attack bk, were above that and dont need to stoop to there level. But please all we really look after our members here and i hoipe after 3 years of doing so youll all know this to be true.

Now you all know the entire story and i hope all our members can help us secure things and move on. I would of posted this sooner, but i dont want us to be about drama, only about fun fair friendly things. But with so many people being fooled into leaving to people who are showing there anything but these things. I need you all to realise the truth and make up your own minds.

Our fleet on tribble is approaching tier 1, and so far so good this fleet has many shining stars among it and im so proud to fly among you.

A few black areas of space has not darkend your spirits which is awesome but please keep shields up and your now armed with the whole truth.

Keep vigilant for those who are wanting to attack us and keep your smiling as all of us here have your back always.
    Admiral Darren Wright
    [/quote]
  • Options
    mavsssmavsss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That post by the fleet admiral is lies and slander all the way. I cant believe how much of that post is incorrect.

So I tried to shut down a fleet FB page that I created and maintained. I started it for my own link to friends within the fleet out side of the sto world. And All I Did Was Rename it, taking the Federation Fleet off, and leaving it as STO, since I was not in that fleet any longer. But as to the fact I did and still do have friends in that fleet. It was to be left as neutral ground. Hmmmm
    Mavrik1ace wrote:
    For any fleeties who have Face Book and would like to keep in touch, I have set up a Group for us on my Face Book Page.

Just send me friend invite and include your STO name and Ill get you added to group.

FaceBook.com/Mavrik1ace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rayusrayus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Another point:
    Maverick and thefrayl were telling me to boot him.

I Never suggested such a thing.