Install Arc
Options

Federation Fleet

Comments

• Options
    admiraldarrenw1admiraldarrenw1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    we got a couple of additional carriers in the fleet today ,

Nice to see, fighters all ready for action on the starbase missions ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Casta must have the projects on a timer as he seems to know just when to get on and stick dilithuim in hahah
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Starbase be able to launch fighters now, whoot whoot
  • Options
    francisakirkfrancisakirk Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Great news on Our Starbase! Wishing all a great 4th of July!

Do not like Cryptic/Perfect World Interface sign on procedures....

Seems its not a Perfect World afterall!!!

See ya all out there!

ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    <Click here>Federation Fleet
  • Options
    drmoxdrmox Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community. :smile:

Feel free to look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
  • Options
    shadowravin101shadowravin101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Posts that represent the views and events a person has been throw are not bannable offences nothing that has been said on this thread has broken the elua or the forums code of conduct.

Thank you
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Well for our Fleet USA Folks, the 4th is not that far away so I guess we'll be arming the fireworks device and lowering the gamma in anticipation for a very bright and noisy scene out there in sector space. :D
  • Options
    maoguinmaoguin Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    hehe.. thanks for the warm wishes but think there has been enough fireworks this year already :D
  • Options
    airwaneairwane Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    anyone know where to get a lot of refugee?

by the way what is the redshirt server for again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    airwane wrote: »
    anyone know where to get a lot of refugee?

by the way what is the redshirt server for again?

Redshirt for general testing of different builds when Tribble is down more or less.

Refugees are currently through the Academy recruiting, random drop in a booster pack of Doffs you buy and apparently a colony project result in the explore sectors.

Its the 4th July here in UK atm so:
    Happy 4th July USA!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Happy 4th July USA Fleety

by the way do UK have a National day?

server have been bugging for login :( I have to try login in many time before it works
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    francisakirkfrancisakirk Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Welcome to the Recruiting Thread

drmox wrote: »
    Wanted!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community. :smile:

Feel free to look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    <Click here>Federation Fleet
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Since STO went F2P Crytpit spend a lot of the for maintenance and when we try to log in the server doesn't connect you for half hours (including many attempt to login)

STO F2P = maintenance + less play time :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Happy 4th July USA Fleety

by the way do UK have a National day?

server have been bugging for login :( I have to try login in many time before it works

Shame about the buggy log-ins hope they have sorted it.

As for National Days, probably Queen's Birthday and all the different Bank Holidays.

Right lets see if Refugees show up....
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    So according to Tribble Patch that introduced Tholians, Engineering Pets burst into flame...bummer! :eek:

On imclement weather news: The United Kingdom must now top the most rained on country top 10 list!

I have my own moat now and it has not cost the tax payer a single penny to maintain too! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Boi
    I've been trying to login today for over 1/2 an hour and I kept getting Connection to server time out! so frustrating

is my proxy or should I change something in the option?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Boi
    I've been trying to login today for over 1/2 an hour and I kept getting Connection to server time out! so frustrating

is my proxy or should I change something in the option?

You could switch off your proxy and see what happens, could be an issue there.

I know some folks every half year or so switch them on and off because for some reason they get these login issues.

Nice to see we are making good progress on our Tribble station, given the numbers at work on it compared to our Actual active Fleet on Holo we will sail nicely through the levels I think. :)

The interior needs to be more than cut and paste foundry, old instanced stuff for Tactical, Engineering and Science I was surprised they had not given more of a definitive, customisable look to this stuff unless ofc we pay through the nose on this in the future like how the Bridges go for our ships etc.
  • Options
    naffoffpwenaffoffpwe Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Greetings fleeties!

My there has been a lot going on around here while I've been away...

Anyway, I'm still around and getting back online more often now but concentrating on levelling some alts and KDF side, so you might not see "Dartoo" logged on too often but I'm around and monitor our chat channel just in case anyone needs an extra for an STF or somesuch.
    The user formerly known as DogsBody.
    Here before PWE (and hopefully) here long after PWE is gone.

What this game needs is PvP, NOT PWE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    naffoffpwe wrote: »
    Greetings fleeties!

My there has been a lot going on around here while I've been away...

Anyway, I'm still around and getting back online more often now but concentrating on levelling some alts and KDF side, so you might not see "Dartoo" logged on too often but I'm around and monitor our chat channel just in case anyone needs an extra for an STF or somesuch.

Welcome back! See you in-game sometime; lots to look forward to, Fleet all gearing up for the Starbases. :cool:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    With all the news stuff in it's a bit more fun to play KDF for me so hopefully I'll rank up my toon. but all that Red & yellow still disturb me :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Wanted!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    This maintenance is taking too long :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    With all the news stuff in it's a bit more fun to play KDF for me so hopefully I'll rank up my toon. but all that Red & yellow still disturb me :D

How very true, feel sorry for those doing Doff missions looking for Green matches if they are Red/Green colour deficient. Wish they sorted a colour blindness mode out ages ago.
    This maintenance is taking too long :(

Yep, kiss goodbye to Europe seeing any STO today/tonight... :(
  • Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Jolan'tru my friends. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    yeah they usually forget about uS :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    It's alive Jim! it's ALIVE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Woot. Starbases!!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Federation Fleet Cordially Invites You for the Chance of a Life Time to Join Us!

We are a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base for a Community of STO Players that prides themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us: www.Federationfleet.guildlaunch.com

All New Players through to 900+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Woot. Starbases!!!!

Yep Woot! Indeed! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    so many lockbox and so few keys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]