test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

23rd Fleet

1121314151618»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Dammit I missed it!!! :( would have helped a bunch with my new VA Tac I've been working on the last few days. We must do something on a day where I'm not working in the evening :)
    edited January 2011
    You let me know Brooks... I am piggybacking internet off of my gracious neighbor who uses satellite... I hope to actually be up and running soon... But they royally screwed up the network over here...
    edited January 2011
    alright will do. get your internet back soon, old man :) oh and ive been trying out DCUO. I remember you saying you thought it looked interesting and i gotta say, its pretty nice...anyways, hope to see you soon :)
    edited January 2011
    Oh wow... they have made my system go bonkers... I am flickering in and out... I doubt this is fixed for long...

I am available through my email thought and I can access that anywhere...

Enjoy and I will be back up when this gets fixed!
    edited January 2011
    Jolan'tru Springer and everyone in the 23rd Fleet

I hope all is going well for your fleet and hope to see you guys in game soon.
    edited January 2011
    hello I am Fleet Admiral Black and I represent Shadow Dragon Fleet and we are interested in having diplomatic relations with your fleet. Our website it www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com and we have a diplomatic thread on our forums all one has to do is register on our website and once membership is approved than they can post in the embassy forum thread, you can also pm me through the STO. I look forward to hearing from your fleet.
    edited January 2011
    sorry I posted twice by accident
    edited January 2011
    Nice to see you guys Alive and Kicking! Look forward to seeing you out and about

Kind Regards
    edited January 2011
    Greetings!

At the moment, Admiral Springer's internet is experiencing issues. I'm sure when he is stable, he will be in touch with you.
    edited February 2011
    Looking back into these forums you can really see how time has past.

I am back to restored connection. I would very much appreciate having a day for people both old and new to come in a play.
    edited February 2011
    I'll be on after work today. If I see anyone or if you see me, hit me up to play whatever; pvp, STF, fleet action, and/or dailys.
    edited August 2011
    Well I'm back after what has got to be about 6 months? Maybe longer. What's been happening? Anyone remember me? Where's Springer?

Is the fleet even still alive?

EDIT: More like 6 months
    edited August 2011
    Hey Squigglett,

Most of us left the 23rd last year and joined TFD - Tactical Operations Fleet Delta. Last time I heard Springer stayed with 23rd, not sure on their status now thou.
  • rerorexrerorex Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Anyone for a revival? I will be in station and around to field questions.
    ======================
    Vice Admiral Xerorex
    USS Allegiance
    United Federation of Planets
    ======================