test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• grnlbrtnfrntgrnlbrtnfrnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    which it's user base is used to by now, you'll eventually get used to it as well.

Ummm No. Never. In fact I personally am bad mouthing them on any game site I can.

I am not a PWE User in the first place. Had they owned this game from the get go I would never have played it. I am an STO player who is forced to deal with a low rent, less than reputable company.

Possibly Worst Ever are the ones who are LUCKY. They should be adapting to us. Not trying to make this another one of their cheap ripoff games.

My gut tells me that once NWN is done PWE is gonna kick all the devs to the curb and run this like their other 2 bit games
    [SIGPIC]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    lan451 wrote: »
    While that may be so, you still have a vested interest in PWE. Of course you're going to defend whatever actions they take.

And it isn't change that many of us hate. It's having functions and features taken away for an inferior system that we hate.

You do know that marketing companies have fake posters all over the internet.

One of the biggest signs that someone is a guerilla poster is when they "answer" post after post and in thread after thread
  • ashleyaddictionashleyaddiction Member Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Ummm No. Never. In fact I personally am bad mouthing them on any game site I can.

I am not a PWE User in the first place. Had they owned this game from the get go I would never have played it. I am an STO player who is forced to deal with a low rent, less than reputable company.

Possibly Worst Ever are the ones who are LUCKY. They should be adapting to us. Not trying to make this another one of their cheap ripoff games.

My gut tells me that once NWN is done PWE is gonna kick all the devs to the curb and run this like their other 2 bit games

Sure, lets go with that... trololololol.
    edited June 2012
    Sure, lets go with that... trololololol.

Their BS might fly in Asia.... it will never work here.
    edited June 2012
    Their BS might fly in Asia.... it will never work here.

What bull****? You Cryptic players are spoilt brats, seriously, **** off. Just **** off. You've obviously got no interest in trying to interact with PWE players, who if you check the other forums were willing to welcome you all. Just **** off and die ****s.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    What bull****? You Cryptic players are spoilt brats, seriously, **** off. Just **** off. You've obviously got no interest in trying to interact with PWE players, who if you check the other forums were willing to welcome you all. Just **** off and die ****s.

Ah, and now the true colors come out. How lovely.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited June 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
    edited June 2012
    Lol, just getting tired of the bs. I try to help, try to explain how PWE does things around here, you flame me and ***** at me, cba with it. Fester in your hatred.

Looks to me like you have a great deal of hatred yourself. You should be careful with that, it leads to the Dark Side you know.

Oops, wrong IP. :redface:
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
    edited June 2012
    lan451 wrote: »
    Looks to me like you have a great deal of hatred yourself. You should be careful with that, it leads to the Dark Side you know.

Oops, wrong IP. :redface:

It's slowly grown as I've conversed with you spoilt brats :3
  • beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    What bull****? You Cryptic players are spoilt brats,

Pot? Hello, Pot?

I'd like to you meet someone.

I think he's called Kettle.
    Lol, just getting tired of the bs. I try to help, try to explain how PWE does things around here, you flame me and ***** at me, cba with it. Fester in your hatred.
    It's slowly grown as I've conversed with you spoilt brats :3

Hrms. I think I'm not the one festering in hatred...
    beezle23 wrote: »
    Pot? Hello, Pot?

I'd like to you meet someone.

I think he's called Kettle.

I'm not the one demanding this and demanding that o.o I'm happy with how the forums are. Your move :3
    edited June 2012

You got that right. I have no interest in PWE or PWE players or PWE's low rent rip off games.

This is about Star Trek, STO and US... not PWE. PWE was forced on us against our will.
    edited June 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
    edited June 2012
    I'm not the one demanding this and demanding that

You're the one alternately making posts about "trolling you all" and then flying off the handle in other threads. Indeed acting like the "spoilt brat" you accuse other people of being.

That is Velveeta on that cat, by the way, it's not even decent cheese. :wink:
    Yeah except uh you can't choose anything else, just their avatars. No uniqueness, they want to limit your individuality as much as possible.

That's the Chicom way man. No individuality.
    "Bite Me! It's Fun." - Crow T. Robot
  • woghdwoghd Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    @grnlbrtnfrnt :

Congratulations on outing the guerella. That was amazing!

PWE cares nothing about star trek or the fanbase. They just want the money.
    Spend it at a Star trek convention, where the money will go back to other star trek fans. This whole "deal with it" attitude says it all.

We have had three foundery challenges. In those three I have pulled in a first place and a second place. Go ahead, ask me if I intend to contribute to PWE's content anymore, after this display of disrespect for Star Trek and it's fans. Go ahead, I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game, ask me if I will spend ONE MORE DIME.

If PWE knew how much damage they are doing to their own profits, they would kick themselves in the rear. This isn't Asia, and Star Trek fans don't roll like PWE apparently thinks we do. And corporate trolls stick out like sore thumbs on these boards.
    [SIGPIC]HTTP://RABIDPANDARANCH.COM/images/grazcity.png[/SIGPIC]

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: CHANGE THE FORUMS BACK !!!
    edited June 2012
    woghd wrote: »
    @grnlbrtnfrnt :

Congratulations on outing the guerella. That was amazing!

PWE cares nothing about star trek or the fanbase. They just want the money.
    Spend it at a Star trek convention, where the money will go back to other star trek fans. This whole "deal with it" attitude says it all.

We have had three foundery challenges. In those three I have pulled in a first place and a second place. Go ahead, ask me if I intend to contribute to PWE's content anymore, after this display of disrespect for Star Trek and it's fans. Go ahead, I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game, ask me if I will spend ONE MORE DIME.

If PWE knew how much damage they are doing to their own profits, they would kick themselves in the rear. This isn't Asia, and Star Trek fans don't roll like PWE apparently thinks we do. And corporate trolls stick out like sore thumbs on these boards.

You gonna spend another dime?
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I demand the Gorn Insignia be added to the avatar list.
  • greedo42greedo42 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]PWE Web Team is bound for Gre'Thor.....:mad:
    edited June 2012
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Make no mistake that the forums are a part of the product. They are a part of the "game experience". An optional part sure, but a part all the same.

If that's the case there should never ever have been forum banning of members as that means they have been cheated out of part of the product they have paid for.

I would like it if they would restrict color writing here as this one hurts my eyes.
    edited June 2012
    I know it's probably going to be ignored or dismissed, but I'd like to apologise for that little... outburst. I don't normally act like that, I've had a terrible week and I've taken it out on you guys, which I shouldn't have, seeing as you're the newest members to the PWE family and I've only given you reason to hate us and the company. So I'd like to apologise to anyone I offended/annoyed.

If you'll allow me, I'd like to contribute to the original thread topic... I can see where you guys are coming from, it's a huge change from what you're used to and PWE should've seen this and acted upon it. Hopefully they'll see the changes were detrimental and not at all helpful to you guys, and you're completely right, the forums are part of the package and you're used to things being how they were. Hopefully the forums aren't too dependant on this avatar system and they can remove it so you guys can have your custom avatars back.
  • wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited June 2012

You're absolutely right I had no interest to interact w/ other PWE players because I DON'T play other PWE games. All I care about is STO.
  • captainowen1captainowen1 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I know it's probably going to be ignored or dismissed, but I'd like to apologise for that little... outburst. I don't normally act like that, I've had a terrible week and I've taken it out on you guys, which I shouldn't have, seeing as you're the newest members to the PWE family and I've only given you reason to hate us and the company. So I'd like to apologise to anyone I offended/annoyed.

If you'll allow me, I'd like to contribute to the original thread topic... I can see where you guys are coming from, it's a huge change from what you're used to and PWE should've seen this and acted upon it. Hopefully they'll see the changes were detrimental and not at all helpful to you guys, and you're completely right, the forums are part of the package and you're used to things being how they were. Hopefully the forums aren't too dependant on this avatar system and they can remove it so you guys can have your custom avatars back.

Well, I'm a forgiving person, so I forgive you :wink:, but there are people here who won't. If I were you, I'd just stop posting on this thread. If you stay, you or other people might say things you regret... I think you have, because right now, your status is "Banned". So stop on this thread, and I'm sorry. But you need to cool down. If you've had such a bad week, then forums, where people don't care about you at ALL, is not a good place for you.

Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Straan@captainowen1. USS Potemkin
    NX-978532-A. Tra-Lan in the VKF. "the green dude"

I survived the forum massacre of 2012! Join date: Feb 2012
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well, I'm a forgiving person, so I forgive you :wink:, but there are people here who won't. If I were you, I'd just stop posting on this thread. If you stay, you or other people might say things you regret... I think you have, because right now, your status is "Banned". So stop on this thread, and I'm sorry. But you need to cool down. If you've had such a bad week, then forums, where people don't care about you at ALL, is not a good place for you.

Yeah, the 10FWDers are generally forgiving people. No hard feelings ashleyaddiction. :wink:

What we don't like the most is that we aren't PWE'ers. At least most of us aren't. We're Trekkies. We came to play a Star Trek game, not an Animu MMO. A lot of the STO players have never touched another MMO and never will.

We don't mind it if you want to leave your cult to spend time with ours for a little while, but follow our rules. (Some of which are more than 40+ years old mind you :wink:) Don't expect us to follow yours. (Unless we spend time in your cult of course)
  • cormorancormoran Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ashleyaddiction
    Banned

PWE's finest in volunteer mods, everybody. *golf clap*
  • admiraljt#1430 admiraljt Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2012

What we don't like the most is that we aren't PWE'ers. At least most of us aren't. We're Trekkies. We came to play a Star Trek game, not an Animu MMO. A lot of the STO players have never touched another MMO and never will.

We don't mind it if you want to leave your cult to spend time with ours for a little while, but follow our rules. (Some of which are more than 40+ years old mind you :wink:) Don't expect us to follow yours. (Unless we spend time in your cult of course)

Well said, This is something PWE is going to have understand.
    edited June 2012

Even though it appears that you have been sent on...vacation...I'm going to respond to this since I was involved here in this thread.

First of all, apology accepted. I'm glad to see that the Dark Side didn't get a hold on you, even if they do have cookies over there. :tongue:

Furthermore, I'm glad that you can see where many of us are coming from. You see, when PWE first bought out Cryptic, we didn't see much change around these parts at all. It was all sort of in the background. Account mergers weren't forced on the playerbase at first and many opted to just leave their Cryptic accounts as they were. So for many of these players, the only thing that really changed was that now there's a PWE logo on the launcher and our community manager has the letters "PWE" in his name. Hardly anything major. So I suppose you could say that this incident is really PWE's first impression on many STO players. Swooping in, taking things away, and not so much as a heads up on what was going on. It was literally one day we had our normal forum and the next we had this dropped on us. So as far as first impressions go, this really didn't go over very well at all.

That being said, you might find that some of us might be willing to work with PWE if they're willing to work with us. I don't think that they will give us back our old forum, despite the fact that I signed that thread asking for it back. However it's clear that many of us want the functionality of our old forums back. So if they want to keep these new forums, but work with us to get back some of our lost features (along with other various forum adjustments), that would be fine with me. I realize that they have their policies in place, but policy can change. Who knows, maybe if we can get back our features, other PWE forum communities can get them and benefit from them too. If they don't want to work with us though...well, I'll just say that we Trekkies can be a tenacious lot and that we'll have to see what the future brings once we get there.

Hmm, it appears I went off on a bit of a tangent there. Oh well, I'm going to go find some food now. >.>;;
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter