............./??/'...'/???`??
........../'/.../..../......./??\
........('(...?...?.... ?~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.??
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

That is all.

And yes, because your game is F2P, and there are any number of free email services out there, I can do this all day.
Post edited by crypticfury on

Comments

• thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    And yes, because your game is F2P, and there are any number of free email services out there, I can do this all day.

IP ban bra.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Dear Perfect World

Couldn't have said it better myself... Well done...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • srspellssrspells Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    TRIBBLE the IP ban, MAC ban I can change a ip all day, but mac ban is gone forever.
    -Spells
    || Open Door Policy ||
    | Dues Ex Mechina |
    Fleet Leader
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    must refrain from adding

blah just to fill up
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Many share your feelings, I hope you fare well during your long and fruitful ban. <salutes>

*Taps starts playing*
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm surprised OP's username wasn't already taken.
  • branmakmorrnbranmakmorrn Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Dear Perfect World

....................../??/)
    ....................,/?../
    .................../..../
    ............./??/'...'/???`??
    ........../'/.../..../......./??\
    ........('(...?...?.... ?~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.??
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

That is all.

My sentiments exactly....
  • yonazakiyonazaki Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I fully support the OP!!!!!!!!!! >_<

Oh and don't forget to 'Unlike' STO on FB.. unless you want your face on the front page of the forums...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shapeywhelmshapeywhelm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    agreed with op.
  • jam062307jam062307 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    agreed with OP.......
    STOP THE
    tacofangs wrote: »
    We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
  • darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    yonazaki wrote: »
    I fully support the op!!!!!!!!!! :(

Oh and don't forget to 'Unlike' STO on FB.. unless you want your face on the front page of the forums...

Huh? how?
    I don't use my name here.
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • kantusxxxkantusxxx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I can honestly say I agree with the OP. This is maybe the second decision of Cryptic's, after the Dil-tied-to-crafting debacle, that I can say I truly hate with a passion.
    I'm confused as to why people are all crying about something that's not that big a deal.

I'll just take your comfy 2012 whatever car, and give you an old beater box (same model!) from 2002.

Don't worry, it's not that big of a deal, you may no longer have a cd player (it has a casete player!) or even AC, but it's not a big deal.
  • yonazakiyonazaki Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The best part of CRYPTIC ran down the crack of PWE's %$# and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!! I think we've been cheated! :(

I will never handover my account to PWE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The lack of custom avatars disturbs me. Now we're numbers. We are part of the Perfect World collection. we have no uniqueness to ourselves. I am displeased.

By the way this is DecadeComplete.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The lack of custom avatars disturbs me. Now we're numbers. We are part of the Perfect World collection. we have no uniqueness to ourselves. I am displeased.

By the way this is DecadeComplete.

Well we still got our siggies to show a bit of individuality.:wink:

Because they just change something that didn't need to be changed, and changed it to something that is worse in basically every single way.

All of the old threads have basically been nuked as now they no longer have names attached to them. How sloppy is that?

I can't even remember the last time I posted on a forum that did not allow custom avatars. :rolleyes:
  • duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    agreed with OP.......
    this is a big deal.

i want my join date and i want my avatar back
  • metalbardmetalbard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    At first I was hopeful for cryptic after they had been bought. From what I had heard PWE displayed a some success. Upon further time spent here, my hopes have all but been extinguished for now. But still I wait, and still I check in every month or two. Infinite Space has been pretty much cancelled, and the next game on the docket is a third person shooter. One day a real gem may come of the Star Trek brand. That day, however, is not today (or tomorrow etc, etc.). So again we shall wait and see.
    IV4N_R4D151CH[SIGPIC]"To watch a train wreck in motion, is an enlightening experience. Especially when it seems to be happening in slow motion."[/SIGPIC] LOCATION: Amongst the wreckage.
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    metalbard wrote: »
    At first I was hopeful for cryptic after they had been bought. From what I had heard PWE displayed a some success. Upon further time spent here, my hopes have all but been extinguished for now. But still I wait, and still I check in every month or two. Infinite Space has been pretty much cancelled, and the next game on the docket is a third person shooter. One day a real gem may come of the Star Trek brand. This day, however, is not that day. So again we shall wait and see.

This summed up my expression when PWE bought STO and was pretty much my reaction when I came to the site today..... (click)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    nagorak wrote: »
    Because they just change something that didn't need to be changed, and changed it to something that is worse in basically every single way.

All of the old threads have basically been nuked as now they no longer have names attached to them. How sloppy is that?

I can't even remember the last time I posted on a forum that did not allow custom avatars. :rolleyes:

I don't really care about custom avatars, but I care about losing control over my old posts. There are many posts with useful game information out there that need occassional editing due to game changes. Now they are all dead weight.

Blocking old usernames is also a stupid move. What kind of failure is that?

Oh, and links - not even to forum posts - are not allowed in the signature? How lame is that? I figure some of the minor annoyances like signature limitations or avatar limitations can be fixed or be ignored. But losing the ability to edit my informative threads is a big blow. :(
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The new avatar's are kind of nice but its a bit of a blow to lose the custom ones.
  • borgarrayborgarray Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sums it all up....

http://i.imgur.com/5Yu1z.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dassemstodassemsto Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    agree with OP 100%
  • vonbonvonbon Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I agree 100%
    PWE will be the death of STO
    edited June 2012
    Obvious fake. Phasers cauterize wounds.

yes but in desperate times, modifications can be made, i think most of us are all looking at our phasers now..
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Just remember that the Phaser Industry has always tried to make phasers appear clean and harmless in public media to improve their image, while at the same time trying to make Disruptors weapons only used by villains*. And I think if you dig deep enough, you'll find that Gene and Braga had a lot of shares in the Phaser Industry.

Mustrum "Use Romulan Disruptors" Ridcully

*) There is even a propaganda episode claiming the Varon-T disruptor - proven as superior to standard Starfleet issued Mark II and III Phasers in battery life, reaction speed, precision and frequency range - was particularly painful and brutal to the victim. This reminds of the days when Edison tried to argue against alternating current, an idea from his rival Tesla. Except that Edision lost that fight.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • metalbardmetalbard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yes but those are cheap knock-off "phazors" imported from Pakled factory sweatshops. You are aware that there is a difference.
    IV4N_R4D151CH[SIGPIC]"To watch a train wreck in motion, is an enlightening experience. Especially when it seems to be happening in slow motion."[/SIGPIC] LOCATION: Amongst the wreckage.
  • snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I leave for a day and this TRIBBLE happens? :eek:

This site is one of the most poorly designed pieces of junk I've ever seen.

You can't use caps in your username? Wtf.

It feels like chatting on IRC in 1992 with an old font on the screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    I dont just want caps back i want my ACCOUNT back! :mad: PWE are thieving TRIBBLE!