test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\= Delta Fleet =/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    question is do you think the game is going to be free to play this time next year? if so do you have any idea how many people will be ticked off?
    edited January 2011
    Nah, not a clue on the number. About F2P though, I think they may hold out for a while.

And I was originally under the impression that Cryptic would only be selling lifetimes during Beta?
    edited January 2011
    Don't think so, I bought my lifetime about 6 months after release and they are still selling it now, maybe they need a get rich quick option.
    edited January 2011
    STEELERS going to the super bowl. they gladly beat the jets. know the superbowl will be greenbay packers versus pittsburg steelers. its pick him time- who going to win?
    edited January 2011
    STEELERS going to the super bowl. they gladly beat the jets. know the superbowl will be greenbay packers versus pittsburg steelers. its pick him time- who going to win?

PACKERS

just cant bring myself cheer for ben after what he did
    edited January 2011
    because of the sale and c/o went free to play today there is crashing issues of servers and accounts.
    edited January 2011
    they think they have the problem resolved, but know there is another problem that people cant post in certain parts of the forums. cryptic claims its only a few people but they are working on it.
    edited January 2011
    Love that! Cryptic CLIAMS they are working on it :D

We all know what that means.
    edited January 2011
    problems still not solved and peoples special items are effected.

i have to agree packers will win superbowl.

as for star trek online star base one forums the armada fleet got a dev post because of spamming

Folks, if I need to come back in here and clean up another flame war, I'm simply going to close the thread.

If someone is creating a disturbance in your fleet recruitment thread, use the report post button.

Don't respond in kind. Don't quote them. Just hit that little red triangle in the bottom right of the post, fill out the form, and let myself or a member of the moderation staff handle it.

Thanks,

Stormshade
    edited January 2011
    Well, it shows at least that the moderators are active and do their jobs. I applaud stormshade for that.
    edited January 2011
    last nights surprise event on tribble was a blast. sol was attacked by different forces and the federation protected from the borg, then the crystaline entity, then the klingons, and finally the undine. so many federation ships of all levels helped protect the base, it was awesome. then quonos was attacked and feds were asked to go there to help. i would like to see more events like this, and that is how fleet events should work,
    edited January 2011
    seems that the attack on sol on tribble was a mistake, and has happened sporatically. cryptic shut down tribble until they fix it. the event is suppose to be for wednesday the year annivarsary.
    edited January 2011
    seems part of the event that i missed was the attack on quonos was a mini mission with Q. it looks awesome. cant wait for the event.
    edited January 2011
    i got my holographic tribble, know i have every tribble in game.
    edited January 2011
    disapointed, the interfleet event was a complete fail noone except 3 people from delta showed up. hellsworth, alan and myself.
    edited January 2011
    I would have been there but there was no way I could make it, also have you got the Tribble of Borg as well?
    edited January 2011
    last night sunday jan, 30, 2010. we completed the cure finally. the ones in attendance were hellworth, bugs, kage, mac and myself. it took 3 days of about 2 hours each and last night 5 hours wich includes setting people up with equipment. after alot of killing, errors, working together, fustration, we pulled it off and were victorious over the borg. its a shame we dont live close together in real life because this deserves a real party, bugs style. lol quack quack
    edited January 2011
    This is blatantly what bugs did after he completed it, he got drunk, then this happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzueyl6JQlw
    edited February 2011
    well thats bugs for you. after finnaly finishing that i dont blame him.

as for tomorrows patch and maintance it is post poned until tomorrow night. this is going to be cutting it extremely close for the annivarsy event. cryptic only going to have a couple of hours to make sure it works.
    edited February 2011
    all hands to your ships, distination sol. mission save and protect sol for all forces. sol will be under attack at 1pm est. tomorrow the 2nd of feb. we need EVERYONE. battlestations, this is not a drill. i am trying to have our allies to go in together, even if they dont we will be there and engaging in epic battle to save our home. good luck and god speed.
    edited February 2011
    all hands to your ships, distination sol. mission save and protect sol for all forces. sol will be under attack at 1pm est. tomorrow the 2nd of feb. we need EVERYONE. battlestations, this is not a drill. i am trying to have our allies to go in together, even if they dont we will be there and engaging in epic battle to save our home. good luck and god speed.

Got your message before I went to work. ANd 1 hour later we were sent home to the dangerous icy conditions striking most of the midwest. So whether I can make this major stance at homebase will depend on if we be able to work tomorrow due to the weather or LIKELY...having to go in early.
    edited February 2011
    farrier real life be safe. do what needs to be done. in game hope you and as many of your members can participate. i understand this is a week long event and will be happy to strike at any time. i will try to keep in touch with you as much as possible in this crissis.

the servers will be brought down at 7am est tomorrow till 1 pm est which is suppose to be the start of the event.
    edited February 2011
    the site is going to be down until at least 2pm est. so that means the event is going to be at least an hour late. no time to fix bugs. i wonder if this is going to go well?
    edited February 2011
    Hello Delta Fleet

Are you prepared for battle?
    edited February 2011
    Don't be........... there is none :(

I've been on the server, there is no battle, only Q :D
    edited February 2011
    that is such bull we were perpared and nothing. awe. well i guess we can party. at 6pm est on sol at club 47 dance with the devs.
    edited February 2011
    Take photos :D
    edited February 2011
    at 530 pm est cryptic had to bring down servers for suppose to be an hour and half. dont know why.
    edited February 2011
    server did come back at 7pm. est was great everyone thought the Q mission was bugged but finds out it suppose to act like it is. devs havent said one word about the invasion. only thing they said about next update is the start of searies 3 on saturday. should be interesting, maybe the invasion will happen then, we have to wait and see.
    edited February 2011
    server taken down this morning for scheduled maintance and patch, the patch only says that its last preperation for the weekly searies for saturday. but i know that there is a bug in the game to do with the Q mission that people are exploiting. i believe that is what it is really about only time will tell.

also in and interview with dstahl there were several posted, in one of them he mentions that he is a proud member of the 3rd fleet.