test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\= Delta Fleet =/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wow, disgusting, 3rd page again, well not only is it the lack of the fleet posting, but there has been alot of people posting searching for fleets. this is why it is so important to stay on page 1 so we are seen and people see us as an active fleet and want to join without seeking us out in game.
    edited January 2011
    Hehe, I have sent out a message on the fleet message of the day telling everyone to start posting here. It's funny, we have 107 members and yet the only posters here and me, you and WanraK :D
    edited January 2011
    QUACK...you have been one very hard person to catch up with! Hope all is well, would love to chat with you when you get a chance.
    edited January 2011
    hello halen, voice from the past. i have been wonderful since joining the delta fleet. i left the 4th aka vetran of war guild as they chose to become. i enlisted to play sto not multigames. bottom line i wasnot having fun playing over there. i sent you team speak info if you would like to chat. glad to see you halen.
    edited January 2011
    I hope the PvP went well last night. I was planning on 7 or 8 members, but with the time confusion they were unable to attend. I had to leave, due to real life, but Korbin and Stargazer remained, so I hope that they represented us well.
    edited January 2011
    unfortuneately i was unable to attend, but i hear that our diplomat bosco and alot of people from our fleets attended and even though the klingons made the 3 fed fleets wait that everyone had fun. thats what counts and had a great turn out and that is what makes it a success. i am curious who won though.
    edited January 2011
    Third page. Youre slacking Quack. :) figured id say hi havent talked in a while.
    edited January 2011
    third page agreed bad very bad. its great to see you quack. i hope all is well with you in the 4th.
    edited January 2011
    over a hundred people in the fleet an im the only one posting on a regular basis trying to keep this on front page. what up with that?
    edited January 2011
    :D A lot of us have postaphobia! I did update the daily message to tell people to keep posting here, but obviously no one pays attention.
    edited January 2011
    well you get an A for effort.
    edited January 2011
    new engineering report is out. looks great.
    edited January 2011
    I've just read it, very impressed, and can't waited for the Duty Officer Roster System.
    edited January 2011
    cryptic finally updated the calendar. they bringing down servers at 6am est for 2 hours to a patch and maintance. even though they fixing stuff. they are telling people not to buy the lathium trophy because you dont recieve it and they know about it.
    edited January 2011
    with the update from this morning, cryptic added an accolade to the azura mission called stranded in space, can be found by flying around astriods and flying through a whole found in one.
    edited January 2011
    i think these changes are wonderful and long over due. cryptic is finally balancing the game on all sides. read for yourself http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=197182
    edited January 2011
    Ok guys, there is now a vote up on the forums to see if you guys want new software or not, check it out, and if you're not a member of Delta Fleet, have a look any way, and maybe even join us................ we have cookies!
    edited January 2011
    and BISCUITS> quack quack.

after thinking the game has renewed my faith in it i find out that season 4 isnt coming out until july. thats 8 months between season updates. not good.
    edited January 2011
    i done do did it. i voiced my opinion of the moving of season 4 and this is the result. http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=3284601&posted=1#post3284601
    seems that cryptic is changing there back end stuff something similar to and engine i had no idea, nothing was said until know.
    edited January 2011
    Ok, now that announcements are up everywhere for guys to start posting here, hopefully it should get some activity, we have also recently completed a transition to a new, sleeker and better looking website and forum. Special thanks go out to Vice Admiral Bugs for easing in the transition.
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for the PVP action Delta Fleet. Must do this again soon....catch you later Capt. Quack
    edited January 2011
    your welcome, it was great, the thanks really should go our to our ambassador bosco for corodinating and setting up the event. i understand we plan on having this event every 2 weeks. it was a wonderful success we were running 2 pvp challenges at a time as so many people showed up. when i know exactly what fleets were in attendance i will post. we had a excellant time. we won we lost. we played space we played ground.
    edited January 2011
    the fleet that showed up were Omega, Galaxy Union, Starfleet Tactical and us. again it was great.

also everyone dont forget to register on our new web site.
    edited January 2011
    Been trying to log on all day............ can't connect to server.................... not a happy bunny >:(
    edited January 2011
    this morning the servers were down for 6 hours for maintance by atari. they brought down all their games.
    edited January 2011
    ah I see, that was probably my only free day to get on before the weekend......... sometime I hate work :D
    edited January 2011
    interesting, the account server crashed meaning people trying to update their membership, buy membership, buy c-store stuff is beat. know what was atari update on monday for and this mornings update for if they werent preventing stuff like this from happening.
    edited January 2011
    this is the second day in a row that the account server crashed this time people cant enter codes to their account.

good news is sto is having sale on lifetime memberships starting the 25th til feb 5th.
    edited January 2011
    Sale of lifetime, yet the servers crash! :D Irony much?
    edited January 2011
    Admiral Kruger, it may be a bit more than coincidental....

Sudden great sale = loss of revenue, maybe cut down on sales? I know I'm being skeptical, but still.