test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\= Delta Fleet =/\=

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Earth Spacedock
DELTA FLEET

Introduction

Delta Fleet is a newly emerged, structured fleet for older and newer STO players. Throughout the Star Trek Universe there have been actions taken by many famous captains that would have been considered insane yet they pulled it off. It is in this spirit of “I don’t believe in a no win scenario “That this fleet strives to emulate.

I myself have been a player since closed beta & open beta as well as being a lifetime subscriber. We have the dependability to be here for the long haul. I have a free downloadable external STO map for your use. We can help you along as you make your start in STO. Experienced MMO player or fresh off the bus all people with a love for Star Trek are welcome here. We will be setting up a fleet bank as soon as it is available. This can help share the good’s throughout the Fleet. If you would like to join you may reply to me here or message me in game Currie@John-Kruger or click the link to our guild website in this post.

We will welcome all players from all walks of life. No play time requirements, just a place to find good company from fellow like minded STO players. SWG players welcomed!

Rules

> Respect fellow members.
> Keep swearing to a minimum, preferably none..
> Follow the fleet chain of command.
> Be nice.
> Join in as much as possible.
> Have fun!

Basic Information

> Structured fleet.
> Possibility for RP scenarios.
> Daily PVP.
> Weekly recruitment events.
> Full of helpful members.

Links

> FORUMS - here.
> FLEET MANIFEST - here.

=/\=
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Quick update for everyone, the fleet manifest is now complete so people can now see what positions they would like to apply for.
    edited November 2010
    Ok, time for the first job advertisement of the fleet:

Fleet Executive Officer

- starting rank of Rear Admiral UH or Vice Admiral.
    - Will help with running and recruitment in the fleet.
    - Must be active and friendly.

If you are interested apply ASAP.
    edited November 2010
    hey my name is zach i have been on sto since feburary im on all the time i would not mind holding a poistion with your fleet. i am currantly in The Armada but would like to be in a fleet where i am higher rank my rank in game is VA. Just send me a reply here or send me an email with ur respone.

Zach
    edited November 2010
    I would welcome you into the fleet, just as long as you are aware that I am still working on getting it created in the game, so if you have any friends that could help us get 5 people together to make the fleet, that would be great.
    edited November 2010
    send me a private msg I got some ideas
    edited November 2010
    Message sent.
    edited November 2010
    hey send me a friend request in game cause i cant seem to find urs.

capt. grannan
    edited November 2010
    My handle is Kruger@John-Kruger
    edited November 2010
    Ok, guys I'm liking all the interest people are getting in the fleet, I aim to get the fleet created in game this weekend, and just need the people to help and arrange a time.
    edited November 2010
    Ok ladies and gentlemen, we now have afleet xo, I would like to congratulate rear admiral sion, who is our new fleet XO, you can reach him ingame via Sion@onemorelevel.com

Congrats :D
    edited November 2010
    Ok, now the fleet is starting to come together member-wise, I just need to fill the last few department head positions etc. and hopefully get a time organised to actually make the fleet in game.
    edited November 2010
    im good for saturday night early sunday morning here in texas but anytime before that i dont know cause i work from 230 to 11 here so really anytime after that i should be good. im off on sunday and monday. if yalll get something other than then i dont know if i would be able to help with the creation of the fleet. just let me know what yall come up with and i try to be there!
    edited November 2010
    Ok, well I'm available from 10:00am - 12:00am GMT on saturay and about 2:00pm - 10:pm GMT on sunday, so I don't know if that will help anyone fit in times.

Also as a fleet update, the forums are now complete and ready for positing.
    edited November 2010
    hello, i have signed up with your fleet. either post on the forums or send me an pm what my duties are. also in your message retell me about voice communication, please.
    edited November 2010
    As Chief of Staff, your duties involve organising all fleet events as well as keeping all the heads of departments in line and making sure each department is doing what they should be. I also sent you a link to your fleet avatar for these forums if you want to use it.
    edited November 2010
    Ok the fleet voice communication is as of yet, not up and running, but if you have suggestions of what we could use, I am open to ideas.
    edited November 2010
    ventrillo or team speak. i understand both are cheap. ventrillo has less problems team speak has alot of updates and still has problems and kicks people.
    edited November 2010
    Great suggestions!

UPDATE: THE FLEET IS NOW IN GAME!
    edited November 2010
    cool how did you do that? you only have me and you as members.
    edited November 2010
    Nope, we have alot more but they are never on, so I kept asking in game, and it happened, so you may log on and join whenever.
    edited November 2010
    the members are going to sign up on the web site and the forums correct? ill log on know because you will have to send me an invite.
    edited November 2010
    They can join in game any way, but if they actually want a position then yes they will have to sign up on the forums/website.
    edited November 2010
    After a discussion with the Chief of Staff, it has been decided that any future members to the fleet must register on the forums, which can be found by following the link in my signature. The forums must be joined just after or before you join the fleet. If not, I am afraid you will have to leave. :D

Live long and prosper Delta Fleet!
    edited November 2010
    dont forget at 2pm est the last mission of searies two comes out.
    edited November 2010
    I know, actually I still need to do the last 2 :D
    edited November 2010
    Also for those who want the fleet signature here on the sto forums it would be:
    \\\\\\\=/\=///////
    Fleet Admiral Kruger
    Commander in Chief
    Delta Fleet
    http://deltafleet.webs.com/
    \\\\\\\=/\=///////

Obviously, the colour would eed to be changed depending on your department, as well as the nae rank and position, the code is beow, just change what is needed and remove the stars.

[*center][*b][*color=red]\\\\\\\=/\=///////
    Fleet Admiral Kruger
    Commander in Chief
    Delta Fleet
    \\\\\\\=/\=///////[/b][/color][/center]
    edited November 2010
    i tried. didnt get it to work. couldnt even manage it to be centered. and dont know how to change colors.
    edited November 2010
    Use the code, yours would be (remove the *'s)

[*center][*b][*color=red]\\\\\\\=/\=///////
    Captain Quack
    Chief of Staff
    Delta Fleet
    \\\\\\\=/\=///////[/b][/color][/center]
    edited November 2010
    i wouldnt mind having that advtar yall have that looks nice.
    edited November 2010
    well it improved at least i got the color and symbol. centering it seems to be an issue for me.

on the delta forums site, when you go to site as of noon time est. it is loading extremely slow. and when you go to view a topic even slower.