Implausible and crew FTW
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Worked for me too! Thanks Cryptic for the quick response!!!! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Very speedy timing, but an 800mb patch? Bejesus.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I could really care less if everyone is having this problem. I need a solution. There is no patch forthcoming, I am currently 3000 miles from home where my install disk is, and I really do not feel like downloading the game for two days to fix this.

The game was running fine, but I think I minimized the game too much and bogged down my system. So I closed the game and restarted my computer. Now I cannot play the game due to this (devassert: 0;Attempted to add static string "Textures:Art" after AUTO_RUNs, not allowed) ******** error.

There's no solution to a problem that is obviously well known in circles. WTF?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I could really care less if everyone is having this problem. I need a solution. There is no patch forthcoming, I am currently 3000 miles from home where my install disk is, and I really do not feel like downloading the game for two days to fix this.

The game was running fine, but I think I minimized the game too much and bogged down my system. So I closed the game and restarted my computer. Now I cannot play the game due to this (devassert: 0;Attempted to add static string "Textures:Art" after AUTO_RUNs, not allowed) ******** error.

There's no solution to a problem that is obviously well known in circles. WTF?

Wow. Chill man, the patch became available like 15 minutes after this thread was started. Switch to decaf.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Qaxlor wrote: »
    Wow. Chill man, the patch became available like 15 minutes after this thread was started. Switch to decaf.

i don't think everyone's clients are noticing the patch, mine only did about 20 seconds ago
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    good work admins and devs that was quick.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Even with the patch on it doesnt work at all
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    cmdrshran wrote: »
    i don't think everyone's clients are noticing the patch, mine only did about 20 seconds ago

The didnt help me at all
    It giving me the bug instead
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I got the same error after i updated today :( now i cant play anymore :S
    there were a little update later on but it didnt helped aswell. Does someone else has this problem today ??
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Well i launched the game today, the launcher appeared and updated with a little update of around 50meg and now the launcher crashes when the engage button appears...cant play the game at all now. :(