Hey guys, how's it going?
  • Options
    spaismahn99spaismahn99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    very interested in joining your fleet.
  • Options
    chrisduboischrisdubois Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Posting as confirmation for my official forum handle :)
  • Options
    dogsbreath1dogsbreath1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi

Yes my STO official forum name/handle: is Dogsbreath

Have used it for many years for gaming

My character name/@handle:
    Mimi@dogsbreath1

Hope this helps

Cheers
  • Options
    wtfpitachipwtfpitachip Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello 12th fleet - just confirming my official forum name. Hopefully I'll be joining you soon.
  • Options
    sabot02sabot02 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    A warm welcome to our newest recruits and to those considering choosing the 12th as their home. :)
    53120249977_b145a1d590_o.png

=/\= =========================== =/\=
    Vice Admiral Sabot02 (Retired) - Former Commanding Officer - Engineering Division
    12th Fleet, United Federation Of Planets
  • Options
    harlem3harlem3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    A.J@Harlem3
  • Options
    meganzmeganz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am zeller3jc and I am looking forward to joining the 12th Fleet.
  • Options
    fffkha0sfffkha0s Member Posts: 1
    zuskino@fffkha0s requested post to further my application
  • Options
    Any other 12thers found their way here yet? How is everyone?

Vice Admiral Sabot02 (Retired) - Former Commanding Officer - Engineering Division
  • Options
    cosmicstringcosmicstring Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello 12th Fleet. I'm hoping to join your group. Saw the website, and I see this thread with nearly 400 pages, so I've got great hopes that this Fleet is pretty awesome. All that effort and dedication speaks volumes.
  • Options
    mirrorbefomirrorbefo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Welcome to all our new recruits!

@Cosmicstring - If you are interested in joining the 12th Fleet, please swing by our website, www.12th-fleet.com, and fill out an application.
    Fleet Captain Befo
    12th Fleet - Engineering
  • Options
    emphatic83emphatic83 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    After much hardship I was able to get the forums working :neutral: albeit on a new account..
  • Options
    asimogorovasimogorov Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    emphatic83 wrote: »
    After much hardship I was able to get the forums working :neutral: albeit on a new account..

I'm sorry you had such problem! But welcome to 12th!
    Asimogorov.png

• Options
    mirrorbefomirrorbefo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Still looking for new members! Apply now at www.12th-fleet.com!
    Fleet Captain Befo
    12th Fleet - Engineering
  • Options
    tritous0tritous0 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Posting as confirmation of my official handle, and to support how fast 12th fleet is in the key admin tasks which hold a fleet together :)
  • Options
    pwridiotspwridiots Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    I have posted since I've left before . . . and I'm pretty sure that post was reported/deleted. (it was) For those of you curious as to what I said in March of this year:
    Forge04 wrote:
    Just thought I'd pop in here and ask the question that's just been eating me up . . .

Ent-D ever show up from his self imposed exile? Also, I see several people rejoining from the events of last August too . . .

Also, what did the council do to fix things since then?

Hope all is well.

Forge

I'm pretty sure it was purely because I posted it, ah well, never mind the past.

It's come to my attention that some trouble is brewing here, in my old home. I've even gone so far as to read a post

Here, for those who either weren't here 12 months ago or have forgotten, was a post with hope. I was trying to find a solution, one I was told afterwards was being found. 12th was on it's way to recovery, with one huge stone in the way.

Enterprise D.

Now I hear that, roughly, the same thing is happening as when the 5 were kicked over a year ago, though on a calmer scale.

My question is - after a year -

A YEAR.

How much has gotten better? How many of you are staying just for the T5 starbase and holdings? UFP allied with Directive 010, because we can make decisions, while no one wants to touch 12th Fleet anymore.

As we noticed over a year ago, something is fundamentally broken with 12th Fleet. It has been and it probably will continue to be.

Come to a place that has a future. We need you as much as you need us.

Where I'm at now is Directive 010, with many former 12th fleeties.

Our structure? The FLT is a team that handles the admin. We are voted into position by the membership. Period. The fun of the game is handled by the Task Forces, who are headed by individuals who have a passion for the subject: RP, PVP, PVE, Crafting, etc.

We took the things that were wrong with 12th, proven again and again, and fixed them.

I hereby announce, on behalf of the Directive 010 Fleet Leadership Team and the members of Directive 010, that any and all 12th Fleet members looking for a place to land can find one with us.

As the subject of this post suggests, I say this as a friend. About 9 months ago I posted this:
    Subject: I am leaving. I'm only write it once and this section was the most fitting.
    Forge04 wrote:
    Hello Prowlers, MACO, 12th.

I write this post with the heaviest heart I've had, in a long time.

This place is home. It has been my constant. My rock. There has always been the 12th. There has also been MACO green. I joined this community on Sunday, August 29th of 2010. I have accumulated 4234 posts, counting this one.

I have held the positions of Alpha Squad XO and CO, Delta Squad XO and CO (CO multiple times), MACO FC and XO.

I have contributed to the RP side of this community heavily, especially in MACO.

I have earned the MACO divisional medal of excellence. I believe the 3rd or 4th person to have done so.

I have loved this place. I have counted many of you as friends and family, blurring the lines of the digital world and the physical one. I have an emotional connection to Valhalla, these forums, everything.

I thought about calling people out on things I think they've done wrong, but decided not to. If anyone has grievances with me, there are several ways to get a hold of me.

I am leaving. I experienced shock and confusion when JAG was disbanded. I felt outrage and injustice when Kenna, Tony, Jackal, Jericho and Rosco were kicked. I have almost wrote this post several times these past three months, but have not. I have listened to new and old friends as they've asked me to have patience. I have done so.

Today I could not have it any longer.

"There's nothing we can do." This has been said to me over and over and as it was I kept hearing another: "You won't see it until it happens to you or someone you care about."

I'm not asking anyone to leave. That will be your choice. But I will say, lastly, that I had every hope for this place to heal. For it to recover. I asked, begged even, to be able to help. To be put in a position to help.

All of which were apparently ignored.

My proposal is still there. Those suggestions are still valid. If I could ask for anything it would be for the Council to heed that thread. That is what the fleet wanted.

As for me, I will continue to team and speak with anyone.

Semper Invictus, Semper Vigilans. Long live the 12th.

Prowler 6, Forge, Rod - out.

I only want what is best for people, my former fleet-mates especially. I know how scary it is to leave the familiar. To leave a place that feels like home. I can promise you that Directive 010 will make you feel welcome.

Semper Invictus, Semper Vigilans
  • Options
    Just for transparency purposes, the above post and subsequent responses were deleted on the 12th Fleet forum.
  • Options
    koraheaglecrykoraheaglecry Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    pwridiots wrote: »
    I have posted since I've left before . . . and I'm pretty sure that post was reported/deleted. (it was) For those of you curious as to what I said in March of this year:
    Forge04 wrote:
    Just thought I'd pop in here and ask the question that's just been eating me up . . .

Ent-D ever show up from his self imposed exile? Also, I see several people rejoining from the events of last August too . . .

Also, what did the council do to fix things since then?

Hope all is well.

Forge

I'm pretty sure it was purely because I posted it, ah well, never mind the past.

It's come to my attention that some trouble is brewing here, in my old home. I've even gone so far as to read a post

Here, for those who either weren't here 12 months ago or have forgotten, was a post with hope. I was trying to find a solution, one I was told afterwards was being found. 12th was on it's way to recovery, with one huge stone in the way.

Enterprise D.

Now I hear that, roughly, the same thing is happening as when the 5 were kicked over a year ago, though on a calmer scale.

My question is - after a year -

A YEAR.

How much has gotten better? How many of you are staying just for the T5 starbase and holdings? UFP allied with Directive 010, because we can make decisions, while no one wants to touch 12th Fleet anymore.

As we noticed over a year ago, something is fundamentally broken with 12th Fleet. It has been and it probably will continue to be.

Come to a place that has a future. We need you as much as you need us.

Where I'm at now is Directive 010, with many former 12th fleeties.

Our structure? The FLT is a team that handles the admin. We are voted into position by the membership. Period. The fun of the game is handled by the Task Forces, who are headed by individuals who have a passion for the subject: RP, PVP, PVE, Crafting, etc.

We took the things that were wrong with 12th, proven again and again, and fixed them.

I hereby announce, on behalf of the Directive 010 Fleet Leadership Team and the members of Directive 010, that any and all 12th Fleet members looking for a place to land can find one with us.

As the subject of this post suggests, I say this as a friend. About 9 months ago I posted this:
    Subject: I am leaving. I'm only write it once and this section was the most fitting.
    Forge04 wrote:
    Hello Prowlers, MACO, 12th.

I write this post with the heaviest heart I've had, in a long time.

This place is home. It has been my constant. My rock. There has always been the 12th. There has also been MACO green. I joined this community on Sunday, August 29th of 2010. I have accumulated 4234 posts, counting this one.

I have held the positions of Alpha Squad XO and CO, Delta Squad XO and CO (CO multiple times), MACO FC and XO.

I have contributed to the RP side of this community heavily, especially in MACO.

I have earned the MACO divisional medal of excellence. I believe the 3rd or 4th person to have done so.

I have loved this place. I have counted many of you as friends and family, blurring the lines of the digital world and the physical one. I have an emotional connection to Valhalla, these forums, everything.

I thought about calling people out on things I think they've done wrong, but decided not to. If anyone has grievances with me, there are several ways to get a hold of me.

I am leaving. I experienced shock and confusion when JAG was disbanded. I felt outrage and injustice when Kenna, Tony, Jackal, Jericho and Rosco were kicked. I have almost wrote this post several times these past three months, but have not. I have listened to new and old friends as they've asked me to have patience. I have done so.

Today I could not have it any longer.

"There's nothing we can do." This has been said to me over and over and as it was I kept hearing another: "You won't see it until it happens to you or someone you care about."

I'm not asking anyone to leave. That will be your choice. But I will say, lastly, that I had every hope for this place to heal. For it to recover. I asked, begged even, to be able to help. To be put in a position to help.

All of which were apparently ignored.

My proposal is still there. Those suggestions are still valid. If I could ask for anything it would be for the Council to heed that thread. That is what the fleet wanted.

As for me, I will continue to team and speak with anyone.

Semper Invictus, Semper Vigilans. Long live the 12th.

Prowler 6, Forge, Rod - out.

I only want what is best for people, my former fleet-mates especially. I know how scary it is to leave the familiar. To leave a place that feels like home. I can promise you that Directive 010 will make you feel welcome.

Semper Invictus, Semper Vigilans

If youre not a member of this Fleet what makes you think you have a right to try and air the Fleets dirty laundry?

If you have a bone to pick with someone in the Fleet. Deal with it like an adult. No one needs this sort of childish drama.
  • Options
    Are you afraid of the truth? This is the quote from the Fleet Admiral of 12th Fleet:
    I left and stopped carring a year ago, hence why I haven't been on the forums or playing the game since the TRIBBLE that happened last August. This seems to happen every August like clockwork and where I have ended up spending alot of time cleaning up and taking alot of fire, but no more.

If people want to leave then so be it, it will save me 40-50$ per month that I currently pay for site+TS upkeep.

I have a right because I was in 12th Fleet from August 2010 to October 2014. 4 years I spent there. It was my home. It will always have a part of me there, a sliver of my heart.

To watch it all thrown away, nay, allowed to die, by ONE person . . . It is sad.

So after it was apparent that nothing was going to change, I left. I went to the first lifeboat of the members of 12th Fleet, Directive 010.

Now, I've heard that Directive 010 has a stigma associated with it and I truly don't understand why. You want leadership accountability? We have it. You want multiple people at rank 7? We have that too. You want the freedom to organize by ingame interests, we have Task Forces, run completely by membership.

But, people want to go to UFP, who are great by the way, that's fine. Others want to make a new 12th Fleet. Sure, they can do that too. But honestly, and it's not just my opinion, but others as well - that is sad as well. Let it go. For crying out loud, the admin account over at your new forum is "Enterprise-E".

I feel sorrow for those who can't move on.
  • Options
    12th Fleet is still functioning and a dedicated command staff remains as do many members. Nothing in the future can be known for certain, that is a fact of life. But we are still here and still operating.

• Options
    kiltwearer32kiltwearer32 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Come join the fun! KDF welcome! www.12th-fleet.com
  • Options
    terrenus12terrenus12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    This is Mythrantar. It's good to be back!
  • Options
    vonamicusvonamicus Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    12th Fleet Needs YOU!

Good Morning STO! A New Dawn has arisen, and 12th Fleet is here to see you through the day! :)

12th Fleet was one of the first fleets in Star Trek Online. Five years later, we are still one of the largest, and most active fleets in the game. While some fleets have come and gone, we remain.

Here are just a few of the perks to being a member of 12th Fleet:
    • Fleet Assets (Maximum Level Federation Starbase / Tier IV KDF Starbase)
    • Fleet Team Speak server for those that wish to use it
    • Federation & Klingon factions
    • Active forums
    • Role playing events for those that wish to participate
    • Fleet banking
    • Friendly, mature players
    • A vast wealth of knowledge of the game
    • A painless recruiting process
    12th Fleet is recruiting now! If you would like a better STO experience, beam over to 12th Fleet today! Simply go to 12th-Fleet.com where you can read up more on us, and fill out a short application to join. You will be glad you did!!
    =/\=Von Amicus=/\=
    12th Fleet
    Fleet Executive Officer
    SigRA.png
  • Options
    spycrabtrekspycrabtrek Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well. I posted it yay.
  • Options
    vonamicusvonamicus Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Well. I posted it yay.

Got it! Your application has been approved! Welcome to 12th Fleet! :)
    =/\=Von Amicus=/\=
    12th Fleet
    Fleet Executive Officer
    SigRA.png
  • Options
    raptoriceraptorice Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey there 12th glad to be back.
  • Options
    kiltwearer32kiltwearer32 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Come join the fun in 12th fleet! Both Romulan Republic(UFP & KE)Allies and Klingon Empire are welcome.
    We have a strong Klingon presence with 12th Honour Guard, our KDF Fleet, and events!
  • Options
    beano311#7577 beano311 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Checking in as requested Brandon Groves@Beano311#7577
  • Options
    So, how is everyone?